Weapon Bug Rules Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jafri View Post
    I think it should be removed but spawn kill should NOT be brought back as that would be the new major reason people get reported then... wouldn't make much of a difference in terms of having to punish new players :/ Remove both rules so we wouldn't have to punish new players as often
    I think it should be removed since the server allows weps bugs idk why it would be forbidden in redzones it makes no sense! And if you don't want to be killed in spawn just go AFK or to the lounge zone! Cause all new players are using bugs in redzone and spawn killing admins couldn't ban all of them or the server will be empty new players must have fun when they enter GamerX, since it's the main goal of playing (Having fun)

Dont like me? have a seat with the rest the of bitches waiting for me to give a fuck...Haters gonna hate.

Comment

I vote for don't remove the rule, i dont like this.
      I preefer stay dont use bugs in redzone but i want the rule of spawnkill. Is very easy to score.
      Sorry for my english, i hope you'll undestand me.

Comment

Originally posted by Cryless View Post
        And if you don't want to be killed in spawn just go AFK or to the lounge zone
        >implying news players know teleports or car commands

Comment

Honestly i dont really like the idea to remove this rules...

Comment

Thanks for your input, here's the poll results:

The rule(s) will stay in place since that was a popular preference

Comment

Directly thinking that we should remove weapon access in rZ for tps and players and for everyone for newbies as u know most of newbies(expect GXTEMPLAYERS) the medic spawn is their first and most players and admins and etc spawn at medic spawn se we should remove weapon access at medic spawn and for most of pro players(expect domination and scouts and yoven) I always see them spawn at bar girl spawn so we should remove weapon access for here too.
              This was all I have nothing more to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Vishwajit View Post
                Directly thinking that we should remove weapon access in rZ for tps and players and for everyone for newbies as u know most of newbies(expect GXTEMPLAYERS) the medic spawn is their first and most players and admins and etc spawn at medic spawn se we should remove weapon access at medic spawn and for most of pro players(expect domination and scouts and yoven) I always see them spawn at bar girl spawn so we should remove weapon access for here too.
                This was all I have nothing more to say.
                You just had to bump. What do you mean by weapon access? I guess you mean making every spawn a safe zone that will prevent players from death matching inside of the spawn but won't disarm them. Well this can be useful but players can still death match from long range with rockets and sniper, etc so.
                PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post

You just had to bump. What do you mean by weapon access? I guess you mean making every spawn a safe zone that will prevent players from death matching inside of the spawn but won't disarm them. Well this can be useful but players can still death match from long range with rockets and sniper, etc so.
                  Ahmmm u are right I was wrong I should think more then I will reply.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X