Clear All

• REJECTED: Application for joining [M4]

Username(ingame): Lei
    Any previous name: None
    Any previous clan: None
    Kills: 1100+
    Races Won: 0
    Hours: 45
    Do you speak English (Yes/No | 0% - 100%): Yes (90%)
    Were you invited by a Captain? Yes/No Who?: No
    Special Skills ingame: Decently skilled with sawn off inspite of using 4shot
    Special Personal Skills: None
    Prefered weapons to duel: Sawn off Shotgun
    Prefered cars to race: Infernus
    How long you have been playing SA:MP? Around a year and a half
    Why you want to join to [M4]: Basically all of my friends belong to this clan, and this clan has quite a good reputation too.
    Why did you select M4 to join in: A good chance to prove myself and stay in touch with my friends. Can come handy in fights, too.
    Important: I`m not a racer, so I prefer dueling with sawn off since it`s the best quality of mine.
    Last edited by Lei; 13-12-16, 04:31 PM.

+1It's a big yes from me so please don't waste this chance
    Last edited by Manuel[M4]; 16-12-16, 06:53 AM.
    Strangers can become best friends just as quickly as best friends can become strangers.

Comment

Dueled you before making your application we dueled with Desert Eagle and after i won you said you know how to play with Sawn-off Shotgun, when i dueled you with it you were using 4 shots all the time and i won (even if i'm noob in sawn-off) then you said you are good with sniper and sawn-off dueled you with sniper only then both and i won the duels.

Made a 1 v 1 race with you but you didn't race well.

Train on DMing/Racing (Whichever you wants or you can train on the 2 would be better) and i will give you my positive vote next time. No from me.
      Good luck!
      "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

You need more time to improve your skills it's No from me Good luck.

Comment

Other mentioned Everything, No from me.

Comment

I can only advise you to hang with our clan members as they get to know who you really are and what skills you posses. Your a good individual but needs more tyme to build on what attributes you have.
            Süççēss çømês wïth põwër.

Banned Trusted Player..

Comment

+1
              because your sawn-off skills are good, and you're good enough to join M4,
              but it depends on my other members, what they're going to vote, so it's positive from me,goodluck.

Comment

Hi Dodo,
                Everyone does have different opinions. As I mentioned earlier, you can`t expect me to race well and duel well with cbug weapons. But as it goes for the sawn off, quite a few people think I`m good. I do know how to use 2shot, but I don`t use it since there`s a plenty of difference between the operating of 2shot and 4shoot. About the sniper, I was new to it but had kinda an advantage of other players on the server. Maybe what I call "good" isnn`t good according to your point of view, and it`s actually my fault. Since you are not convinced, I`m greatly sorrry and I`ll try my best to put your advice into great use. Thanks

Comment

NO from me, You didn't meet the requirments that you have 0 races won and 45+ hours ingame so you aren't active and also Dodo mentioned that you have to improve skills but i don't see players in skills(In M4 we aren't see skills at all but you just have good skills) by the way you have to be more active to join M4 and this time it's negative from me.
                  Last edited by Bazid; 14-12-16, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazid View Post
                    NO from me, You didn't meet the requirments that you have 0 races won and 50+ hours ingame so you aren't active and also Dodo mentioned that you have to improve skills but i don't see players in skills(In M4 we aren't see skills at all but you just have good skills) by the way you have to be more active to join M4 and this time it's negative from me.
                    No from me too , improve your self
                    Gl

Comment

it's NO ! please read this http://forum.gamerxserver.com/showth...BEFORE-POSTING
                      Last edited by David; 15-12-16, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Luigi View Post
                        +1It's a big yes from me so please don't waste this chance
                        Do not give positive votes ,Check statistics first

Comment

Must meet the requirements
                          DENIED

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

M4

About this Group

Clan M4
                          Type: Public
                          Topics: 329
                          Comments: 2439

Moderators

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                          X