A Guy captured from 2 months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Guy captured from 2 months

Hi guys.. Now i am going to say about a player named ((eblood1)) i am thinking all know him.. He will report all without a reason and Bad behavior... And he is banned by Admin Mertens For bad word/bad behavior and he came again and reporting me and my frnds without reason and how he came when he was banned?? .. Anyway Guys if anybody got chance to see him in game just tell admins about it.. We need to take a action on it.. Thanks Guys

I'm sure that you don't need to post a thread about him, admins will know when he joins and will take actions if he rulebreaks again. If there are no admins online while he joins, you can ask people to report him or you can report him here with this format.
    Last edited by Domination; 17-12-16, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Yeah you are right

Comment

And.. Any other reply?

Comment

Originally posted by .Devil. View Post
          And.. Any other reply?
          We thought that you already know the answer by replying this:
          Yeah you are right

And also the answer was pretty much clear, even other people also feel it's already useful enough for your question so they do not have another answer.
          Originally posted by Domination View Post
          I'm sure that you don't need to post a thread about him, admins will know when he joins and will take actions if he rulebreaks again. If there are no admins online while he joins, you can ask people to report him or you can report him here with this format.
          So if you wanted another answer, then probably tell us more what you want to know more?
          Otherwise this topic can be locked?
          KVIrc User

Comment

Nope... I just have some doubt.. So only asking and Domination suggests a good point... As my point he is right.. That's why i said You are right.. And Anyother replies means anyother suggestion to recover it... lol you understand my english?

Comment

Nope... I just have some doubt.. So only asking and Domination suggests a good point... As my point he is right.. That's why i said You are right.. And Anyother replies means anyother suggestion to recover it... lol you understand my english?
              Then please try to explain what you are still on doubt!!

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
              And also the answer was pretty much clear, even other people also feel it's already useful enough for your question so they do not have another answer.

So if you wanted another answer, then probably tell us what you want to know more?
              Otherwise this topic can be locked?
              You understand how forum works?

Well you can either wait here, but no need to spam it, because i don't know and i'm sure that no one else has another answer yet. Not guaranteed but if you still want answer, do it alternatively like, you could ask to anyone else in game, irc, or private messages. Perhaps google would also help you finding the answer...
              Last edited by Robo; 17-12-16, 07:11 AM.
              KVIrc User

Comment

If he joins and report me and my frnds means what can i do.. that's my thread.. And Yeah i understood all in forums Lets close thread.. Becoz i got a clear answer and thanks
                Last edited by Krrish; 17-12-16, 02:44 PM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X