• REJECTED: M4 APP!

Username(ingame):Osa7
    Any previous name:Many...
    Any previous clan:[RaS] [SaR] [BB]
    Kills:12147
    Races Won:101
    Hours: (631H - 26 days)
    Do you speak English (Yes/No | 0% - 100%): 70% yes
    Were you invited by a Captain? Yes/No Who?: No but i was invited by Bazid[M4]
    Special Skills ingame: c-bug 2shoot's.. towfot
    Special Personal Skills: I know how to use Photoshop….
    Prefered weapons to duel: Deagle/swns/uzis/sniper
    Prefered cars to race: Infernus turismo elegy sultan.
    How long you have been playing SA:MP? 1 year
    Why you want to join to [M4]: There are all pro players i wana bee part of the clan.
    Why did you select M4 to join in: Same reason.

YES from me, You are good person, matured and i know you have made some mistakes on past also we are all humans to do mistakes and we learn from that but you won't regret us and i hope you won't and i know you are busy a bit that you have some works. Anyway you got my positive votes, Good luck!.

EDIT: You disappointed me as everyone and you just wasted my trust, NEVER "YES" FROM ME unless if you don't change yourself because you STILL LYING and i never expected from you like this you said that you have "PMED BY MANUEL AS ACCEPTED" and you using our TAG.
    Last edited by Bazid; 18-12-16, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Aren't you the guy who tried to impersonate another person?

http://forum.gamerxserver.com/showth...hp?8257-M4-APP!

Plus, i didn't saw you IG for a while... idk, neutral vote.

Comment

Yeah, i am and that's all in the past. And btw manuel did send me a pm on froum i am accepted.

Comment

hmmm BlueTiGeR or Osman this time and you're from Bosnia and Herzegovina or United States.

You're a Big LIARRRR can't trust you , it's a NOO from me because we all trust you and accepted you in our clan and in the end you was don't deserve it you destroyed yourself by yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by NeuroX View Post
            hmmm BlueTiGeR or Osman this time and you're from Bosnia and Herzegovina or United States.

You're a Big LIARRRR can't trust you , it's a NOO from me because we all trust you and accepted you in our clan and in the end you was don't deserve it you destroyed yourself by yourself.
            NeuroX as 1. the voteing has finishd admin manuel all ready pm me and accepted me. As 2. That osman is from a past i am changed now it was 3 months since i was gonne. As 3. You need to cool off..) NeuroX i know what i did and ''I'M SORRY'' I appologize to you and 'ALL MEMBERS' i was really dispointent.. in my self when i get deny.. i workd really hard to join in M4 it was my dream.. and i did apply with another name... to try and join again.. i know that was wrong what i did and i am shame of my self for that mistake and plese forgive me
            Last edited by Osman..; 16-12-16, 07:59 PM.

Comment

can u explained this sir !!!

Hi Mr Osman wait the member to voteing ! Members are going to answer your post. In case of you were accepted, a Leader or a Captain will contact you in game to use M4 tag. !!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Osa7[M4] View Post
                Yeah, i am and that's all in the past. And btw manuel did send me a pm on froum i am accepted.
                Mr Osa7 u have Gained All Negative Votes Except bazid And used tag Of M4 Last Night and Said that manuel has Pm,you That Ur accepted Can u please Post that Pm Here ???

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                  can u explained this sir !!!

Hi Mr Osman wait the member to voteing ! Members are going to answer your post. In case of you were accepted, a Leader or a Captain will contact you in game to use M4 tag. !!!!!!!
                  I can explain about osa7,
                  First of all, He posted a clan app first and denied for bad behavior/attitude + rulebreaking so he changed his name and applied for an another app and accepted with that name and leader of M4 finds that out and he kicked out from M4.

Now he is changed alot in my point of view so why not?, He can join M4 so in my opinion nothing bad from his side and why not we can give chance to who loves to join M4. I'm trusting him that he won't do that mistakes again and i'm asking him to please do not disappoint me as all members.

Reason stated above
                  Last edited by Bazid; 18-12-16, 08:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Osman.. View Post
                    Username(ingame):Osa7
                    Any previous name:Many...
                    Any previous clan:[RaS] [SaR] [BB]
                    Kills:12147
                    Races Won:101
                    Hours: (631H - 26 days)
                    Do you speak English (Yes/No | 0% - 100%): 70% yes
                    Were you invited by a Captain? Yes/No Who?: No but i was invited by Bazid[M4]
                    Special Skills ingame: c-bug 2shoot's.. towfot
                    Special Personal Skills: I know how to use Photoshop….
                    Prefered weapons to duel: Deagle/swns/uzis/sniper
                    Prefered cars to race: Infernus turismo elegy sultan.
                    How long you have been playing SA:MP? 1 year
                    Why you want to join to [M4]: There are all pro players i wana bee part of the clan.
                    Why did you select M4 to join in: Same reason.
                    i met you in game yesterday with bazid, the thing which i said to you that time too you could easily become a trusted player in past but suddenly you started to rule-break and then joining different clans and become a clan hopper and inactive etc. then the answer you gived to me "i don't know why i did that" well we don't want this i don't know. you will again leave the clan by saying "i don't know" i can't trust you sorry at the moment. i don't say you can never be in M4 or never become a tp you can do anything in this world nothing is impossible. You need time in my opinion and then prove us in that time that we can trust you you can be a good guy a good player who is mature enough to be a part of [M4] this time no from me.

Comment

Bazid, plese don't expline any thing about me... what ever u doo it's useless. You see they don't belive me Manuel pm on froum and accepted me. It's fine i'm going to remove the [M4] tag beacause some people feal bad cuz i joind the clan i want evry one to be happy i will remove the tag. I can't change my past i can't doo any thing to make it right or to get you're guyz trust.... ''I'm sorry'' i really am. :'(

-I'm sorry evry one...- :'( :'( :'( When Manuel, comes u will see i'm telling the truu.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazid View Post
                        I can explain about osa7,
                        First of all, He posted a clan app first and denied for bad behavior/attitude + rulebreaking so he changed his name and applied for an another app and accepted with that name and leader of M4 finds that out and he kicked out from M4.

Now he is changed alot in my point of view so why not?, He can join M4 so in my opinion nothing bad from his side and why not we can give chance to who loves to join M4. I'm trusting him that he won't do that mistakes again and i'm asking him to please do not disappoint me as all members.
                        i trusted u Bazid u know this if u see this i don't have any probleme with Osman and if u sure he changed it's good but please why he say Manuel accepted me . please explained this wait the member to voteing THE MEMBER this is the rules . i'm waiting Manuel reply or show us the pm
                        Last edited by David; 17-12-16, 02:43 PM. Reason: some reason

Comment

Originally posted by Osman.. View Post
                          NeuroX as 1. the voteing has finishd admin manuel all ready pm me and accepted me. As 2. That osman is from a past i am changed now it was 3 months since i was gonne. As 3. You need to cool off..) NeuroX i know what i did and ''I'M SORRY'' I appologize to you and 'ALL MEMBERS' i was really dispointent.. in my self when i get deny.. i workd really hard to join in M4 it was my dream.. and i did apply with another name... to try and join again.. i know that was wrong what i did and i am shame of my self for that mistake and plese forgive me
                          Please, can you send that pm screenshot? that will help alot or logs? as i said you don't really need to say sorry in my opinion you need to prove us it will obviously take some time be active hangout with us show us why we should trust you again after your that past.

Comment

Osa7 was using [M4] Tag yesterday and was chatting and saying Manuel PMed him in forums saying "Welcome in M4" and he said i'm not liar etc .....
                            But when we asked Manuel his Replay was who is Osa7 or Osman and he was dunno what i talking about!

you're not changing you still Lie.

Comment

Originally posted by NeuroX View Post
                              Osa7 was using [M4] Tag yesterday and was chatting and saying Manuel PMed him in forums saying "Welcome in M4" and he said i'm not liar etc .....
                              But when we asked Manuel his Replay was who is Osa7 or Osman and he was dunno what i talking about!
                              ok now what u say sir

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

M4

About this Group

Clan M4
                              Type: Public
                              Topics: 327
                              Comments: 2411

Moderators

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X