[Tutorial] Dxtory best recording software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Tutorial] Dxtory best recording software

Hello, so I've had this program for quite awhile now. I like it much better than Fraps so fai believe most people will enjoy it over fraps. The difference between Dxtory and Fraps is that fraps causes fps drops and the result of the video is pretty shit the quality sucks, with Dxtory you can set your settings and avoid fps drops with a simple and easy use!

Features:
    • You can use this program in combination with XSplit to stream your gameplay and honestly, it's the best quality I've found for streaming.
    • You can set profiles for each of your games, so instead of recording all to 1 folder, you can have it automatically save your screenshots or video to 1 folder.
    • Separate audio streams. Not only can you record multiple audio streams, you can use audacity to extract JUST your microphone so you can adjust it easier when editing a commentary. Very helpful if you run a gaming community and want to be able to lower your voice or raise it compared to the other people in teamspeak.

Download Link: http://exkode.com/dxtory-downloads-en.html

Here's video tutorial on how to setup Dxtory and Installing Lagarith Loselss Codec:

(I didn't made these videos)

You should use the lagarith loseless codec as it's the best codec for recording for a better final video quality and a stable fps.

Link: https://lags.leetcode.net/codec.html (Download Lagarith Installer)

NOTE: I accept everyone opinion about the best recording software, but for me it's dxtory so far cause i've been testing both of them and i prefered dxtory! You should give a try.

Dont like me? have a seat with the rest the of bitches waiting for me to give a fuck...Haters gonna hate.

I started with Fraps myself, then I've been using dxtory now for years, it's nice and way better I think, good info you got there.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
    X