X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REJECTED: Nissan's M4 app

Username(ingame): nissan_kilmachine
    Any previous name: Jan_Nissan, Nissan, Eliminator, Jan_Buurman (As far I know I might have forgot a name)
    Any previous clan: [wW], [A], [M], [27], [ATM], [AC], [BRO], (As far I know I might have forgot a clan please don't bother about that please).
    Kills:15781
    Races Won: 465
    Hours: 1552
    Do you speak English (Yes/No | 0% - 100%): Yes, 90 percent
    Were you invited by a Captain? Yes/No Who?: I got invited by Guzi
    Special Skills ingame: Cbug, 2 shots.
    Special Personal Skills: Editing pictures
    Prefered weapons to duel: Shotgun+Deagle or Deagle only
    Prefered cars to race: Infernus, sultan, NRG-500 (BIKE)
    How long you have been playing SA:MP? 6 years
    Why you want to join to [M4]: I would like to join the clan because I got invited and I know a lot of people who are in [M4]. I am a skilled player, love to DM and TDM.
    Why did you select M4 to join in: Because I got invited into the clan, I know a lot of people who are actually in the clan so I thought lets give it a try.
    Last edited by Nissan; 18-12-16, 01:11 AM.

You are good in both racing and dming, you deserve my Positive vote.
    Good luck!
    "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

Old player with great attributes... Yes from me.

GL
      Süççēss çømês wïth põwër.

Banned Trusted Player..

Comment

Oh ...... Noooooo (jk)
        You got my yes
        Last edited by Warrior.Crazy; 18-12-16, 01:56 AM. Reason: Remove icon

Comment

I Have saw you many-times in Game Your behaviour seems good And Your Skills are Also Good
          YES FROM ME GL

Comment

Originally posted by nissan_kilmachine View Post
            Username(ingame): nissan_kilmachine
            Any previous name: Jan_Nissan, Nissan, Eliminator, Jan_Buurman (As far I know I might have forgot a name)
            Any previous clan: [wW], [A], [M], [27], [ATM], [AC], [BRO], (As far I know I might have forgot a clan please don't bother about that please).
            Kills:15781
            Races Won: 465
            Hours: 1552
            Do you speak English (Yes/No | 0% - 100%): Yes, 90 percent
            Were you invited by a Captain? Yes/No Who?: I got invited by Guzi
            Special Skills ingame: Cbug, 2 shots.
            Special Personal Skills: Editing pictures
            Prefered weapons to duel: Shotgun+Deagle or Deagle only
            Prefered cars to race: Infernus, sultan, NRG-500 (BIKE)
            How long you have been playing SA:MP? 6 years
            Why you want to join to [M4]: I would like to join the clan because I got invited and I know a lot of people who are in [M4]. I am a skilled player, love to DM and TDM.
            Why did you select M4 to join in: Because I got invited into the clan, I know a lot of people who are actually in the clan so I thought lets give it a try.
            [wW], [A], [M], [27], [ATM], [AC], [BRO]
            Hmm, and list goes on this is not even complete list of clan's which you joined untill now, because its very much then this i know

Why did you select M4 to join in: Because I got invited into the clan, I know a lot of people who are actually in the clan so I thought lets give it a try
            I know a lot of people who are actually in the clan so I thought lets give it a try.
            Yes, one more try then leave the clan as always after sometime keep trying why not? I don't really care that you got invited by guzi or anybody for me you are the massive clan Hopper you need time change yourself its a natural thing to say these stuff a guy who did that much crap in past its hard to trust him like really hard so take your time improve yourself first and be genuinely 16 years old not 10 years old. no from me.

Comment

I hope you won't make me regret it so its YES from me, You are good skilled player and matured,
              Don't leave us as you leaved all clans and i don't want to see you like before, Hope you understand.

EDIT:
              I'm sorry its NO from me and the logs posted below so i can't give positive votes after that,
              Take some more time to improve yourself and stop the dramas you making and better luck next time.
              Last edited by Bazid; 19-12-16, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Boss View Post
                Hmm, and list goes on this is not even complete list of clan's which you joined untill now, because its very much then this i know

Yes, one more try then leave the clan as always after sometime keep trying why not? I don't really care that you got invited by guzi or anybody for me you are the massive clan Hopper you need time change yourself its a natural thing to say these stuff a guy who did that much crap in past its hard to trust him like really hard so take your time improve yourself first and be genuinely 16 years old not 10 years old. no from me.

Alright thanks for your vote!

Also all the others thank you for your votes, won't let u guys down!
                Last edited by Nissan; 18-12-16, 11:52 AM.

Comment

I will give you a chance, support.
                  Don't make me regret it.
                  Good luck.

Comment

Yes from me.
                    You'd better wait for something worth it in the life ..

Comment

Yes for sure
                      Good Luck Jan Nissen

Comment

you got my yes

Comment

Code:
                          [CENTER]Rules:

1. Do not [COLOR="#FF0000"]insult[/COLOR] your clan partners it means things like racist comments (3 warnings and you will be kicked out).
                          6. Do not [COLOR="#FF0000"]annoy[/COLOR] other players.
                          Even if you're not yet in the clan you already broke two of our rules, it was like 5-7days ago? You sent me some random messages on IRC saying that you are Jan_Nissan, spamming me...than you started insulting me saying that i'm a liar and also an asshole and telling some bullshits that cashewz gonna give me TP status or i don't know i didn't even understood what you were talking about seriously, it was a such an immature act and i don't think our leaders or even members would tolerate this kind of actions from an applicant, well personaly i don't, that's why i'm giving you a No this time i don't feel you're ready to be with us at the moment try to control yourself and stop creating stories or telling bullshits about other players and insulting/annoying them, Be more mature. [LOGS AVAILABLE][/CENTER]

Dont like me? have a seat with the rest the of bitches waiting for me to give a fuck...Haters gonna hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Cryless View Post
                            Code:
                            [CENTER]Rules:

1. Do not [COLOR="#FF0000"]insult[/COLOR] your clan partners it means things like racist comments (3 warnings and you will be kicked out).
                            6. Do not [COLOR="#FF0000"]annoy[/COLOR] other players.
                            Even if you're not yet in the clan you already broke two of our rules, it was like 5-7days ago? You sent me some random messages on IRC saying that you are Jan_Nissan, spamming me...than you started insulting me saying that i'm a liar and also an asshole and telling some bullshits that cashewz gonna give me TP status or i don't know i didn't even understood what you were talking about seriously, it was a such an immature act and i don't think our leaders or even members would tolerate this kind of actions from an applicant, well personaly i don't, that's why i'm giving you a No this time i don't feel you're ready to be with us at the moment try to control yourself and stop creating stories or telling bullshits about other players and insulting/annoying them, Be more mature. [LOGS AVAILABLE][/CENTER]
                            We had a normal talk, as far i know i havent insult you at all and if i did my apologises for that. You did said cashewz is your best friend and he would gave you TP status. Now don't come and talk trash about me, first look at yourself before judging about others. We started a normal talk wich ended into that (not by me) so dont say that I'm the immature one. Thanks for the vote

Edit: I never said you were an asshole. I only said u were a liar by saying that cash is your best friend and was ging to give you TP status wich you actually did said. Now I don't have the logs so I can't proof it, you do have them. For me it would be fair if you give the full logs instead of erasing parts. And the most important thing, you started messaging me as far I remember.
                            Last edited by Nissan; 19-12-16, 01:19 AM.

Comment

Well you're being immature more and more...stop your lies. It won't help you! I didn't wanted to post the logs but well i think it's needed!

Code:
                              <Cryless> hi cashewz
                              01<Cryless> <sweetheart_car> sup
                              01<Cryless> <Cryless> ?
                              01<Cryless> <sweetheart_car> just say you wont let goooo
                              01<Cryless> <Cryless> let go what xd?
                              01<Cryless> <sweetheart_car> me
                              01<Cryless> <Cryless> who are you
                              01<Cryless> <sweetheart_car> NISSAN 
                              01<Cryless> <sweetheart_car> JAN NISSAN WITH TURBOOOOOO
                              01<Cryless> <Cryless> jan nissan?
                              01<Cryless> <Cryless> what was the last thing i told u on teamspeak?
                              01<Cryless> <sweetheart_car> that u love me
                              01<Cryless> <Cryless> damn
                              01<Cryless> <Cryless> im not gay dude gtfo
                              01<Cryless> <sweetheart_car> lol calm down i was kidding
                              01<Cryless> <Cryless> what i told u?
                              01<Cryless> <sweetheart_car> what makes you so mad when u see my name?
                              01<Cryless> <Cryless> nothing
                              01<Cryless> <sweetheart_car> jesus you maturity level is on 0 
                              01<Cryless> <Cryless> u mean?
                              01<Cryless> <sweetheart_car> [B]you wanna become a tp? stop lying and improve yourself[/B]
                              01<Cryless> <Cryless> o.o
                              01<Cryless> <Cryless> who said i want to be a TP
                              1<Cryless> <Cryless> and lying about o.O ?
                              01<Cryless> <Cryless> xd
                              01<Cryless> <sweetheart_car> about that cashewz gonna give [B]yp ass tp[/B]
                              01<Cryless> <sweetheart_car> and that he yo best friend
                              01<Cryless> <Cryless> Huh?
                              01<Cryless> <Cryless> who are you srsly?
                              01<Cryless> <sweetheart_car> i am Jan Nissan
                              01<Cryless> <Jan_Nissan> ex tp
                              01<Cryless> dafak?
                              [B][COLOR="#B22222"]<Cashewz> what the actual fuck
                              <Cashewz> this dudes legit drunk sometimes
                              <Cashewz> just ignore
                              <Cashewz> don't even like to talk to him[/COLOR][/B]
                              01<Cryless> alright xD
                              PS: I won't go to anyone just to insult/annoy him i'm enough mature for this bullshits and well really i'm feeling ashame in your place. Now end of this discussion focus on your app and Good luck !

Dont like me? have a seat with the rest the of bitches waiting for me to give a fuck...Haters gonna hate.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

M4

About this Group

Clan M4
                              Type: Public
                              Topics: 329
                              Comments: 2439

Moderators

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X