It's a YES Without any doubt.

Comment

It's a BIG YES from me
      -Good dm skills
      -Active
      -Mature
      -Helpful

Comment

Thanks for the votes (kitten I owe you 1000 cookies remember that xD)

Comment

You're good player have good skills but that's not all you're clan hopper you joined too many Clans and leaved it so how I can trust you may when you join us you leave us like other clans also you have a very bad behaviour I think you're not mature enough to join this clan maybe if you show me that you deserve this clan i'll give you a yes but in this time i'll go with a No soory.

Comment

Originally posted by NeuroX View Post
            You're good player have good skills but that's not all you're clan hopper you joined too many Clans and leaved it so how I can trust you may when you join us you leave us like other clans also you have a very bad behaviour I think you're not mature enough to join this clan maybe if you show me that you deserve this clan i'll give you a yes but in this time i'll go with a No soory.
            Thanks for your vote, will work on it!

Comment

I know that your skills are awesome but as neurox said you are clan hopper i've saw you manytimes in other clans so No from me good luck next time
              Strangers can become best friends just as quickly as best friends can become strangers.

Comment

Hello

Denied

In m4 we need players with good attitude, apparently you go from clan to clan and your behavior is not the best, so I think you need to improve if you want to belong to the organization.

Regards.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

M4

About this Group

Clan M4
                Type: Public
                Topics: 327
                Comments: 2411

Moderators

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                X