Backpack bug.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backpack bug.

After losing connection (maybe even if you quit the game normally) in "Hunger games" event , the backpack will remain attached when you come back and spawn . Its not anything big but it needs to be fixed
    People aren’t against you, they are for themselves.

Maybe there are no codes to check for if a player disconnect and have holding objects attached to them so they won't destroy under the player disconnect callback.
    Last edited by Nick; 21-12-16, 01:26 AM.
    PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

If this happens, relog and try to change your skin (/skin id), if this doesn't help, press F4 and then type /kill, you'll have to select your class again. I hope this fix it

Comment

The backpack is a holding object, so this is same issue as this:
        http://forum.gamerxserver.com/showth...-and-Race-bugs

I still think that removing the player's holding object in all slots when player reconnect is a good idea to solve this problem as a work around. (I tested it and worked)
        Last edited by Robo; 21-12-16, 08:23 AM.
        KVIrc User

Comment

Maybe there are no codes to check for if a player disconnect and have holding objects attached to them so they won't destroy under the player disconnect callback.
          Trust me dude everything can be fixed
          *Robo
          Yeah, if someone relogs, all the attached objects should be deleted and after that if the user wants them back he can simply load them with any cmd from the database where they will be saved
          People aren’t against you, they are for themselves.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X