Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REJECTED: Application for joining M4 :)

Howdy everyone

Username(ingame): IwAn.
    Any previous name: None
    Any previous clan: I was not in any clan yet
    Kills: 3400
    Races Won: Im not playing races yet, dueling is my better side
    Hours: 4 days and 10 hours or 106 hours
    Do you speak English (Yes/No | 0% - 100%): Yes , would give it 70 % since its not my main langauge
    Were you invited by a Captain? Yes/No Who?: No
    Special Skills ingame: Dueling with Micro SMG , Deagle , Sawn-off and M4
    Special Personal Skills: I am familiar with website making, hosting servers like gameservers ( CS:GO , Teamspeak, SA-MP and websites)
    Prefered weapons to duel: Sawnoff/Micro SMG
    Prefered cars to race: Inferuns
    How long you have been playing SA:MP? : Im playing samp for nearly 5 years. I got addicted and i cant stop playing. I used to play on another servers where i pretty much got my skills from and i found this awesome community and decided to move in
    Why you want to join to [M4]: Because much of my friends are in it, its popular and cool clan
    Why did you select M4 to join in: As i said , much of my friends are in it and its the clan which i would love to join from the same day i joined this server for the first time

Extra note : Many of you dont know me well , or the way i fight but i have videos from this server and another servers of myself fighting so if anyone is interested in seeing them , just contact me via pm on forums and i will send links .
    Last edited by IwAn; 21-12-16, 11:05 AM.
    People aren’t against you, they are for themselves.

I see you today, and your skills are really good but i don't know about you tbh also you didn't meet the requirments at the moment that you haven't won any race yet (You must have at least 50 races won),
    But i don't see in both skills, I will only see in any of the one Racing or DM and when i seeing your DM skills is really good but we expecting at least 50 races won from an applicant also at the same time i definitely see in behviour/attitude which is more important to join M4 but seems you good in behaviour and matured, Well nice application tho,

My vote is NEUTRAL.

I'll edit my vote after other members votes, Good luck!.

EDIT: It's bad, that you mentioned your score is fake, Lying on app ?. Its NO from me.
    Last edited by Bazid; 21-12-16, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the words, I appreciate them. About the racing thing, I will do that the next time I join the server since that's important same as the kills and the deathmatching skills are ( hope you guys don't mind).
      Also as I thought, most of you don't know me but I'm not new here I was just inactive for some time. As I said, I have some old friends here and you can ask them about me if you would like to know more about me
      Last edited by IwAn; 20-12-16, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Code:
        [CENTER][U]Statistics for Account IwAn.[/U]

[B][COLOR="#FF0000"]Kills: 3383[/COLOR][/B]
        Why did you mentioned in your app that you have 4000? To be honest i don't know why you did that, just to impress us maybe? Lying won't help you to join us, plus i think you're too new on GX and i don't think you have that much experience to be in our squad. May be i'm being Vladimir Poutine but i was going to give you a yes after a test in-game but unfortunately i really don't love liers cause you could lie about everything since you lied about your score. It's a No.

ADD: Plus your motivation to join us is too low, the reason you want to join us is just cause you're friends are in? So if your friends leave the clan you probably will leave too no doubt about that, try to edit that and show us really why you wanna join us cause this is not enough to make us give you directly a yes. We want special & extraordinary apps.[/CENTER]
        Last edited by Cryless; 20-12-16, 05:50 PM.

Dont like me? have a seat with the rest the of bitches waiting for me to give a fuck...Haters gonna hate.

Comment

Actually I knew I had like 3k and something but I really thought that I had nearly 4 k (like 50 to go). I'm sorry about that.
          The testing thing, anytime we meet in-game. However I'm here for 2 years, so calling me new I think is not correct by your side at all ( probably even older player then you lol ).
          Last edited by IwAn; 20-12-16, 05:51 PM.

Comment

No From Me Reasons Above Good Luck

Comment

2years in GX and 4days total spent in-game this shows how inactive you are, i'll be joining the server in some mins i'll PM you and good luck. I'll edit this post after the test.
              Last edited by Cryless; 20-12-16, 05:54 PM.

Dont like me? have a seat with the rest the of bitches waiting for me to give a fuck...Haters gonna hate.

Comment

You're In-Active + you lie in your application (and that's not good start) + need to improve your Races skills so please meet requirements and improve your skills and kills and be active then come Apply you got my No GoodLuck .

Comment

Originally posted by IwAn View Post
                  Howdy everyone

Username(ingame): IwAn.
                  Any previous name: None
                  Any previous clan: I was not in any clan yet
                  Kills: 4000
                  Races Won: Im not playing races yet, dueling is my better side
                  Hours: 4 days and 10 hours or 106 hours
                  Do you speak English (Yes/No | 0% - 100%): Yes , would give it 70 % since its not my main langauge
                  Were you invited by a Captain? Yes/No Who?: No
                  Special Skills ingame: Dueling with Micro SMG , Deagle , Sawn-off and M4
                  Special Personal Skills: I am familiar with website making, hosting servers like gameservers ( CS:GO , Teamspeak, SA-MP and websites)
                  Prefered weapons to duel: Sawnoff/Micro SMG
                  Prefered cars to race: Inferuns
                  How long you have been playing SA:MP? : Im playing samp for nearly 5 years. I got addicted and i cant stop playing. I used to play on another servers where i pretty much got my skills from and i found this awesome community and decided to move in
                  Why you want to join to [M4]: Because much of my friends are in it, its popular and cool clan
                  Why did you select M4 to join in: As i said , much of my friends are in it and its the clan which i would love to join from the same day i joined this server for the first time

Extra note : Many of you dont know me well , or the way i fight but i have videos from this server and another servers of myself fighting so if anyone is interested in seeing them , just contact me via pm on forums and i will send links .
                  Honey, i saw you yesterday after a big inactivity lets be honest you came yesterday you posted many things including posting in picture, backpack bug etc which is making one thing clear you are inactive and just came back so you should know the results by this if you use your common sense besides this you have good death match skills but i don't know you much like how you talk how's your behaviour i need to see it too before giving my vote you need to do races aswell its a requirement well honestly i don't really see these things in a person i just see how's the guy is he mature do he know how to say what and when etc? for no i don't think its right to give you my vote no for now maybe in future if you work on yourself.

Comment

Hello , i cant get one thing, why would you vote negative just because i came back some time ago ? The fact that i came means that im willing to play more and with that you will have opportunity to test my racing and deathmatching skills. About my behavior , i was never banned, jailed or mutted (at least you Evil know that since you are one of the first guy who i was playing with ).

Comment

Originally posted by IwAn View Post
                      Hello , i cant get one thing, why would you vote negative just because i came back some time ago ? The fact that i came means that im willing to play more and with that you will have opportunity to test my racing and deathmatching skills. About my behavior , i was never banned, jailed or mutted (at least you Evil know that since you are one of the first guy who i was playing with ).
                      Sorry, but i will judge you from your present and it will take some time and how can i know that you will play regularly from now it will be better if we watch you from now and you hangout with [M4] members then i will think about it can't just trust you because of your wording and you lied too that you got 4k kills meh take some time and improve yourself first mate thats only thing i will say for now.

Comment

I don't even know you, and everyone mentioned the reason above.
                        I'll give NO for now, goodluck.

Comment

As Everyone said, It's a NO.
                          You need to hang with us and get to know each other.

Comment

Okay, I think it was enough. As you guys want me to play with you first, see you in game

Comment

I will wait to see you In-Game
                              Neutral for Now
                              * Back to activity.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

M4

About this Group

Clan M4
                              Type: Public
                              Topics: 329
                              Comments: 2439

Moderators

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X