• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...HaMZa... App For TP :)

Username : ...HaMZa...
    Any previous names : HaMzA__
    IRC Nickname (if any) : HaMzA__
    Time spent in-game (hours): 180 hours
    ExtraNote :i'm behavior (respect admins) and active in server and sometimes on IRC, i'm trying to help players as much as possible (cmds, ....) i think thats all what i have to say. thanks

Well I know you and you've been in the community for very long but you keep putting in the applications just as you come back from inactivity. If I give you my vote, what is the guarantee that you will stay with the community active? In my opinion, you need to be much more active and for longer periods of times so that I can actually visibly see the help and reports that you may produce. No from me.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

You are not doing anything really to get this status... not being so much helpful, reporting and active.
      Also you posted this applicant (as you were inactive).
      No from me.

Comment

ye right i was inactive for long time like 2 month cz of working and i wasnt had net so this is reason, any way ty guys for this opinions i hope be active in future

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on January the 26th, 2017.
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X