X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nissan's tp app.

Username: nissan_kilmachine
    Any previous names: Nissan, Jan_Nissan, Jan_Buurman, Eliminator (I might have forgot a name or more)
    IRC Nickname (if any): nissan_kilmachine
    Time spent in-game (hours): 1571
    Last edited by Nissan; 22-12-16, 10:47 AM. Reason: fixed something

You have quite a bad attitude, and in my opinion you are hiding behind an image and being good in that, but behind the image you are a totally different person, a person who hates many and holds negative thoughts about the server and it's admins. This is clearly evident from the drama you caused with me and Pedro about joining the TP channel without being a TP and you randomly brought in how we only check reports sent in by girls or whatever. Pathetic. No from me.
    Last edited by Eliteus; 22-12-16, 04:23 PM.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Your behavior is not good still, you always think that everyone hate you, that we are bad people.(Actually we are not). You always make dramas/problems with players/admins... try to improve and use ignore to annoying players.
      No from me.
      Last edited by PANZEHIR; 22-12-16, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the votes

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on January the 26th, 2017.
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X