X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :(

Is There Any Player Care About Me ?
    no...
    I get banned one week ago and no one ask me or say anything im so sad...

very sad
    me sad
    I want u no ban but u haak, why? why u do this?
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Eater View Post
      Is There Any Player Care About Me ?
      no...
      I get banned one week ago and no one ask me or say anything im so sad...
      Well, don't worry every year they unban all the accounts i think you will get unbanned too or maybe earlier if that admin who banned you gives you a chance and yeah we do care about you but you should not have done hacking anyways good luck hope you get unbanned soon.
      Merry Christmas

Comment

thank you .. but im not a hacker im just use auto cbug because you said its allowed in gamerx :'( ...
        but i get banned for it

Comment

thank you .. but im not a hacker im just use auto cbug because you said its allowed in gamerx :'( ...
          but i get banned for it
          i said? wohoho do i even know you? lol thats not a good reply i think why i think its definately not. you should not accuse people admit the mistakes and stop blaming people thats how a good person grow and you should read the rules so you don't get yourself in some trouble again i would like to clear you "Anything which gives you unfair advantage" is not allowed thats it good luck and i hope you will be a good boy now.

Comment

okey ...

Comment

this guy is not serious lol

Comment

Merry christmas bro.. And what you said? Nobody cares about you?? We are best frnds bro.. I eagerly waited for your Unban you know? Anyway you got Unban,so use this chance well.. I trust you hereafter you never use cheats

Comment

thank you so much bro <3 you're the best ever <3 ... merry christmas for you too !
                  and don't care ! i'll never cheat again :*

Comment

Yeah leave it.. Its a best chance you got.. Keep it and Enjoy.. you are a good player Be happy always!

Comment

thanks bro <3

Comment

thank you so much bro <3 you're the best ever <3 ... merry christmas for you too !
                        and don't care ! i'll never cheat again :*
                        Says every cheater ever.

Comment

Merry christmas

Comment

luka please tell me ! who speak with you ?

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Eater
                              sorry brother terminator you are right i was dum i used hacks it wont never happen again
                              we don't need apologizes we won't wipe our butts with them we just want you to learn from your mistakes we are always cool with people buddy
                              good luck i hope you make your way to the TP status.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X