X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TP Application

Username: Cryless[M4]
    Any previous names: [wW]Cryless - [MWR][ATM]Demon (I also got some old nicks that i forgot)
    Registered: I lost my old account password so i registered a new one, but i play since 2007 in this community
    IRC Nickname (if any): Cryless
    Time spent in-game (hours): 8weeks 4hours 22minutes
    Additional Informations: Well, so many things to say! First i want to start about my past: since i joined GamerX [2007] i had no problems with anyone i always been a silent player, talking too much ain't my type i prefere talking to my friends and mature players and sorry but sometimes players talk about senseless subjects that's why i'm into getting on discussions i replace that by trying to help players and catching cheaters, but like 4-5months ago i did something that i really regret which i still can't understand why i did that it wasn't really me, i never been acting like that before and approve the fact that i was a such childish and immature act from me and that's lame since i'm 18y/o and i should be mature enough to avoid this kind of stuffs but sadly we can't erase things we had done in the past good ones or bad ones but we can fix them i did my best in this last two months to improve myself to show to the whole community who really i'm! Even players started judging me and i understand that i've been talking to many players about that and they even apologized to me and after sometimes we've been hanging out they discovered me and they were like woh like you're a nice person etc..i've been working everday and hardly to change the image that peoples had on me and i think everyone understood me. If there's something missing on me to get this status i really want to know it and improve on it and i respect everyone opinion and vote! Thanks for reading the whole text.
    Last edited by Cryless; 27-12-16, 01:53 AM.

Dont like me? have a seat with the rest the of bitches waiting for me to give a fuck...Haters gonna hate.

I honestly can't trust you from a lot of stuff you did in the past. It's actually really suspicious that you were such a rude and arrogant player then suddenly changed. Judging by the way you spoke with both Delija and your ex wW clan mates Nancy and Jan_Nissan in the past just makes me come into the conclusion that you are somewhat power hungry honestly. Even recently I saw your behaviour against Player Evil_Boss when he was basically explaining why I told you to post in a link I sent. It was appalling, he wasn't even acting like a mod or an admin yet you were refusing to take his valid response simply because he was a lower level player. I don't like that, you should learn to take criticism from players and TP's as long as they aren't breaking a rule (insulting/acting like forum mod which Evil_Boss wasn't doing as he was giving his input as a level 1 player without warning you of consequences or anything). In the end, I basically have an impression of you that is you simply craving for power and trying to act like you are bigger than other players when actually you are just equivalent as them. This whole thing pretty much summarises my opinion on you and I come with my final vote which is a No.

Ps. Cryless[iQ] was also one of your names, I was in that clan for a day because of an old friend, Twitch. (Don't know if you remember me).
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Month ago you were still banned on forum and now you posted Trusted Player application. You evaded ban, then someone merged your account you ask us to trust you? No, never.

some fun topics for others:
      http://forum.gamerxserver.com/showth...hlight=cryless

About MWR clan, which you claimed to be a member of. I talked with most of the clan members who were in MWR including TKB & Draguna and after explaining them that who you supposedly were, no-one recognized you. Oh and you said you were in MWR, even before MWR existed which is amazing.

"Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows."(Walter Röhrl)

Comment

Originally posted by Jobu_Janes View Post
        Month ago you were still banned on forum and now you posted Trusted Player application. You evaded ban, then someone merged your account you ask us to trust you? No, never.

some fun topics for others:

About MWR clan, which you claimed to be a member of. I talked with most of the clan members who were in MWR including TKB & Draguna and after explaining them that who you supposedly were, no-one recognized you. Oh and you said you were in MWR, even before MWR existed which is amazing.
        I didn't evaded, and i joined game with Delija permission and also registered on forum and asked him if i can be unbanned he's said it's yes i will be unbanned but since i lost my old password and my e-mail so i had to merge my accounts! and about MWR, who made their site? That old forumotion site i used to edit it...i just got a flash about the name i was using when i were in the clan it was BlueX huh! typical how you trying to make me look the worst player of history and making others laugh about it [some fun topics for others:] why should others see it ? It's an app and it's for gx admins not for everyone even if it's you have no right to make fun about it, i think atleast you should show abit of respect to me or give me advices on how to be in the future we can't live in the past we should progress and change. Addition ! Even if i don't have to explain you about MWR but i still want to do it, ask Pesa or Fenix, M4V3RICK we used to play together on that server they made long time ago after sometimes i used to hang with a/d players [Ask] clan and [GRX] big thanks to them for everything they've done to me.

Eliteus: I don't remember about that i talked badly to my clanmates all i was trying to do is to help the clan since there was many useless members in and to remind you Nancy in that time all she was doing was insulting peoples and getting in drama's i simply kicked her from the clan and she started insulting me well idc about that anyways and jan_nissan? Huh wuts wrong with him it was like 1week ago that story he even came to me starting to insult me but he apologized and same with evil_boss now we're in same clan and he apologized and he discovered that he judged me we're even close friends! And about Nancy we're also in the same clan too and i really appreciate her improvements she's mature now i think.
        Last edited by Cryless; 27-12-16, 02:45 PM.

Dont like me? have a seat with the rest the of bitches waiting for me to give a fuck...Haters gonna hate.

Comment

Who do you think you are? You are not the one who can tell us who is "mature" and who is not. You are the one who was not mature. Nancy and Jan_Nissan gave me logs when you started being rude towards them. You was only a nice and friendly guy when I was online. When I log off you changed into a negative person.

This and things that has been mentioned above are valid reasons to give you a negative vote.

Comment

Who i'm? Huh is this a complex or what? I'm a player and this is a game in case you forgot about that but still i respect your opinions too. And i never insulted both of Jan or Nancy even if she came raging on me on fbook i just explained to her what was going on and with nissan lol in the past nothing happened with him he's not a friend to me and idk him very well but i think he was fine but like 1week ago as i mentioned above (again!) idk if he was drunk or whatever idc about that he was telling some bullshits about me and cashewz etc...Logs have been posted on his M4 Application. And i'm not a negative person it's just how this community can ruin your reputation fastly cause of a mistake looks like everyone is perfect here but not really every human makes mistakes to learn from them and avoid. I think none of you really knows me just being affected by old stories which are false and may be some are true even if they are we have no right to judge a person about it since he's improving and trying to erase it, but again this community contains alot of granny's you know much of talks about players if everyone look at himself and try to fix his mistakes and behaviour it would be great too cause none of us is perfect.

Comment

There are some inconsistencies between your reply to your application details,
              First, i thought you said you are going to respect everyone opinion and vote but what i can see here is that you just keep denying them and asking us to respect you instead.
              Second, i've monitoring and review the log of your activities for the last 2 months, Nothing much happen beside of you online in irc and afk in game, having race, doing clan activities. Nothing much i can see in forum activity, you are not really that active and helpful, so i don't know why you say that "trying" to help players but as far i can see there is nothing much than a try. I can eventually see that how you still act like not helpful, you are posting a forum visitor message to someone that just rulebreaked? did you ever use /report command on that instead. Also look, just because Delija gave you permission back to play here it doesn't mean that magically all your of mistakes are forgiven like you have no bad past.

Pretty much you still need to learn more what a TP is, it's not just a status that grants you to be an admin soon just because you had been in another server. I mean, a simple being mature is not enough for this.

You can keep talking about your past, and everyone will still remember about it. If you dont want this to be mentioned, show more positive activities and contribution to this community you can do as much as you can to close down your mistakes in the past instead of blaming them. You are not ready yet to be a trusted player here, you need to learn more, you need to fix your behavior, and you need more time.

Sorry, No.
              Last edited by Robo; 27-12-16, 05:15 PM.
              KVIrc User

Comment

Forget the past, look at Pedro he was even worst than Cryless and yet he's level 5 right? And also Pedro is not the only Admin/TP that was an idiot in the past so give me a break with past please.
                If we look in the past i won't name everyone but our Owner Bloodcell would never be any level here, including me i was a very big rule breaker but oh well i changed my past like everyone can change it also lots of high level Admins wouldn't be here as well if we look at the past.

He can be arrogant to his clan mates it's none of our business.

You didn't explain good Elitues about Cryless arguing with Evil_Boss so contact me on IRC with better explanation (IRC Logs would be much better).

MWR is not unique , there's actually lots of MWR clan tags around SA-MP and other gaming communities so i don't see why that had to be mention but alright.

He can say if someone is mature or not i don't see what's the problem in it ? I strongly doubt that he'd change to nice person only when you are in game Beer.

Anyways all the replys here are basicly negative duo to the past , give us something new please. Thank you!

P.s for Admins if you got something to say about my post message me on IRC as this is an Trusted Player application.

Continue voting.

EDIT: Take a look at Robo_N1X's reply , that's how the vote should look like.

Comment

Originally posted by Delija View Post
                  Him having a rude behaviour was the point I wanted to make, I don't want to see a rude behaviour from a TP applicant whether it is to a clan mate or any player - the overall requirement of having a kind and positive behaviour still applies. In this case, I guess you could argue that it is the past, but I haven't seen enough from him to tell me that he has changed, for example the drama that took place a few weeks ago with Evil_Boss.

You didn't explain good Elitues about Cryless arguing with Evil_Boss so contact me on IRC with better explanation (IRC Logs would be much better).
                  I have no logs since the post was moved to the correct section and the original post was removed. However I will explain what happened here rather than on IRC (so that everyone knows what it's about):

He posted a video from another game and made a whole new thread for it, for me it seemed a bit blunt considering there was a section for it, so I linked the place where he preferably should have posted and left it at that (I didn't say he was wrong for starting a new thread, I simply left a link). For that this guy went full on at me and said something along the lines of "There is no rule about it (I never said he did wrong). So I just responded something like "Never said you were wrong, but it's better to post in the link as there is a specific topic for it so why not?". He also had said something like "I was doing it for promotions ". WTF! I didn't really reply in a mad way though. Then Evil_Boss comes in, sees the rude response and tells this guy to not behave like that as it's rude and sort of expands my answer (He wasn't breaking a rule such as acting like a forum moderator [E.G. Making him aware of punishments and consequences] OR wasn't insulting and flaming [E.G. Swearing at him for the rude response] ). To that, Cryless responded something like "Evil can't tell me what to do, you're just a level 1 player" - For me personally, I found this wrong since anyone can tell anyone to behave (just like ingame) as long as they aren't acting like moderators/admins such as giving warnings to players. I hate it when people refuse to take positive comments from players simply because their levels are the same or lower. For all those reasons, I linked it to him seeming somewhat power-hungry because quite frankly, it DOES seem like he is seeking power and thinking he is above others (Sort of like being full of himself). I don't know if this is clear, I really can't explain any clearer.

Anyway that stuff is recent, the stuff where he was telling me I was hungry for promotions because I linked to a post where he was meant to post. Not acceptable. About ingame, like I said, haven't seem much of him to cover the negatives, I don't see him helping a lot or reporting. The only "positive" aspect I have seen from him (covering the past) is his quiet attitude, which I could riskily imply makes him mature, but again I don't see enough of him to know that.

Hopefully this explanation is much more clear. I stick with my vote strongly, No from me.
                  Last edited by Eliteus; 27-12-16, 06:00 PM.
                  Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

I know you have a lot of nice things that increase the chance of getting the trusted player status, but by stepping back and looking at the origin of the name, it is trusted player, it is a bit outlandish to see an untrusted player having this status and playing around with it and by that I mean there is no need to promote someone to this position while most of the server admins don't trust him (In my opinion).

Also recently there has been a problem with you and Jan_Nissan, not sure if there is anything unpleasant or outrageous happened in the conflict.

Leaving past aside, I got something here to provide:
                    Originally posted by Cryless
                    Keep asslicking. Won't answer to any next comment about this subject watch the video give your opinion end of story thanks!.
                    (From one of the topics you've wrongly created)
                    Not really a nice reply you can reply to someone with, it is aggressive and offensive and drains my trust, and logically I can't give a positive vote to someone I hesitate to trust.

No from me.

Good luck!
                    Last edited by Blackbird; 27-12-16, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
                      There are some inconsistencies between your reply to your application details,
                      First, i thought you said you are going to respect everyone opinion and vote but what i can see here is that you just keep denying them and asking us to respect you instead.
                      Second, i've monitoring and review the log of your activities for the last 2 months, Nothing much happen beside of you online in irc and afk in game, having race, doing clan activities. Nothing much i can see in forum activity, you are not really that active and helpful, so i don't know why you say that "trying" to help players but as far i can see there is nothing much than a try. I can eventually see that how you still act like not helpful, you are posting a forum visitor message to someone that just rulebreaked? did you ever use /report command on that instead. Also look, just because Delija gave you permission back to play here it doesn't mean that magically all your of mistakes are forgiven like you have no bad past.

Pretty much you still need to learn more what a TP is, it's not just a status that grants you to be an admin soon just because you had been in another server. I mean, a simple being mature is not enough for this.

You can keep talking about your past, and everyone will still remember about it. If you dont want this to be mentioned, show more positive activities and contribution to this community you can do as much as you can to close down your mistakes in the past instead of blaming them. You are not ready yet to be a trusted player here, you need to learn more, you need to fix your behavior, and you need more time.

Sorry, No.
                      I do respect everyone vote and opinion but the only thing that makes me feels in trouble is judging me and somehow this is going too much personal idk why. And thanks!

Forget the past, look at Pedro he was even worst than Cryless and yet he's level 5 right? And also Pedro is not the only Admin/TP that was an idiot in the past so give me a break with past please.
                      If we look in the past i won't name everyone but our Owner Bloodcell would never be any level here, including me i was a very big rule breaker but oh well i changed my past like everyone can change it also lots of high level Admins wouldn't be here as well if we look at the past.

MWR is not unique , there's actually lots of MWR clan tags around SA-MP and other gaming communities so i don't see why that had to be mention but alright.

He can say if someone is mature or not i don't see what's the problem in it ? I strongly doubt that he'd change to nice person only when you are in game Beer.

Anyways all the replys here are basicly negative duo to the past , give us something new please. Thank you!

P.s for Admins if you got something to say about my post message me on IRC as this is an Trusted Player application.

Continue voting.

EDIT: Take a look at Robo_N1X's reply , that's how the vote should look like.
                      This is really what i was excepting from someone to give some advices about it and tell me the truth about how i'm being NOW...not in the past anyways thank you cause this is really motivates me and it would motivate any other player!

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
                      I know you have a lot of nice things that increase the chance of getting the trusted player status, but by stepping back and looking at the origin of the name, it is trusted player, it is a bit outlandish to see an untrusted player having this status and playing around with it and by that I mean there is no need to promote someone to this position while most of the server admins don't trust him (In my opinion).

Also recently there has been a problem with you and Jan_Nissan, not sure if there is anything unpleasant or outrageous happened in the conflict.

Leaving past aside, I got something here to provide:

(From one of the topics you've wrongly created)
                      Not really a nice reply you can reply to someone with, it is aggressive and offensive and drains my trust, and logically I can't give a positive vote to someone I hesitate to trust.

No from me.

Good luck!
                      About that topic, for first reply's i have said nothing really bad to Eliteus cause to be honest i always ask an admin on IRC before to post a video asking him where i should post it and he agreed to post it there that's why i was abit mad but still i didn't said anything bad to him cause the board at its origin is called Pictures&Videos so many admins that i asked i always send them my video first before posting it and many times i didn't posted cause there was an advertisement on it [ServerName/Site/IP] And yes didn't insulted or said anything that would be bad and about that promotion thing i already replied about it, it was a misunderstading cause it was meant to be about the video...even if managements wants to promote you my mistakes won't make them promote you faster i know that it's all up to them cause that was just a simple advice and a help from an admin which i totaly respect and about evil_boss yes my reply was abit aggressive cause Eliteus already had explained me what to do it was a bad moment to post what he posted i hope you understand what i mean and his main goal was not to defend what eliteus said or to help me that's clear i and you and everyone knows that but everything is going fine between me and evil_boss. And thanks really!

Few days ago Evil_Boss posted this on profile visitors messages: Welcome in M4 you seems a great guy this was not my impression when I saw you for first time anyways, but now i find you very mature and great person glad to see you.

EDIT: Eliteus: "Evil can't tell me what to do, you're just a level 1 player" I'm really dissapointed cause i had never said this to him that you're level 1 player and don't show me what to do huh? I yes I even help players in-game about commands so! And to be honest! i already pm'ed you on IRC asking the reason of why you're going hard after me like that eachtime i talk you there trying to make it worst thing i did, and making me looking like i'm the worst player lol and yes you gave me an answer about it you said you have a serious behaviour or something like that! I already met you and played with you while we was on wW you wasn't like that at all i don't know if being admin is like being Hitler, i don't think so an admin is there to be cool with players and correct them when they're wrong with a good behaviour all with being cool too, i don't think what i'm saying are bullshits cause you're the first who replied to my app and your reply was like you was waiting for it like for longtime you directly went to clans business and personal problems which i don't have at all and! you tried to make it worst with trying to show that i lied about my ex names! If you didn't saw my app i mentioned on exnames that i may have more exnames since i play here for longtime that i probably can't remember i ain't a PC HDD. And if you take this reply as provocation well it's not i wanted to show you back how the way you always talk to me and i can't accept that cause i think we're all equal we're humans! Even if some players on GX enjoy the way how admins can be so arrogant personaly i don't cause i'm enough mature and old to deny a such treat from a player.
                      Last edited by Cryless; 27-12-16, 07:52 PM. Reason: Addition

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on January the 27th, 2017.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                        X