Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resists more in the red zones!

Hello, this is my first suggestion for the server, son basically 2 ideas:

1:every 4 or 3 minutes regenerate the armor this would help to resist more in the red zones and not simply have to die or go to an ammunation to obtain an armor.

2: every single death row, we can get the armor again, obviously picking it from the place where it is located.

(It will help in the same thing, the idea is to be able to resist much more, I do not see problems with a cheater, since the majority that uses hacks in the red zones can not lower their life and armor, so they can't abuse.)

Simple idea,vote for the one that you like the most, or the one that works best and is fairer!

Just have fun!

1. It is not really needed, because if you teleported away from the red zone and came back to it you will find the Armour pickup respawned (Of course don't do it while you are fighting with a player)

2. It already exists, when you die you find the Armour pickup respawned.
    "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

Originally posted by Dodo View Post
      1. It is not really needed, because if you teleported away from the red zone and came back to it you will find the Armour pickup respawned (Of course don't do it while you are fighting with a player)

2. It already exists, when you die you find the Armour pickup respawned.
      yeah im agree with this, but that take time, And also more things to do, here is to make the resistance simple without having to go away or die to get it again. is just a little detail

Just have fun!

Comment

Takes time? Go to /sac, /bls, /69 for free armour. I don't think the system needs any changes.
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

/sac? Its used to save the components of any veh!

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
            Takes time? Go to /sac, /bls, /69 for free armour. I don't think the system needs any changes.
            /sak

Comment

The armour pickup cannot be created by a custom time because of it pickup type which is 3 - disappears after pickup, respawns after death. Pickup type 2 is when the pickup will disappears after pickup, and respawns after 30 seconds if the player is at a distance of at least 15 meters. But you can still use teleport commands mentioned above to get free armour.
              Last edited by Nick; 28-12-16, 03:33 PM.
              PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Originally posted by Krrish View Post
                /sac? Its used to save the components of any veh!
                Sorry I was half asleep.
                Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Lol.. Then what's about this suggestion.. Our old rule is correct. So i am thinking No changes need.. You can get armour at /69 and many places.. If you want to get armour you can get in your spawn(Medic) Just run and take.. So no changes need in this case.
                  Last edited by Krrish; 06-01-17, 01:34 PM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X