• Show
Clear All

• REJECTED: New Year Resolution

■ Ingame Information ■

1. Ingame name: Mike_Hawk
    2. Previous names: i have tired for once but that name does'nt suits me
    3. Since when you play SA:MP?: 2016
    4. Your GamerX score: 500+
    5. Total time spent in-game: 20h (i swear i'll get it 100h asap)
    6. Previous clans: n/a my aim is to join ATM only
    7. Why did you leave those clans?: I never Leave
    8. Have you ever applied to a clan which denied you, if so then why did you get denied?: Applied in ATM got denied
    9. Has anyone invited you to make an application, if so who?: no-one, but i think i'm capable to join the clan now, if u take only that time spend i'm sorry for that, i'll increase it and working of it.
    10. Why would you like to join [ATM]? (Explain): In my Gx history i never applied in clan but i'm capable of every clan i would love to join ATM because ATM in my opinion is active and the members are friendly.
    11. In which case would you leave the clan: Well, if i get accepted, i'll make sure that first i'll get my time spent to 100h and then if i would leave clan will be inactive , i dont think i would leave the clan if any case.
    12. How would you describe your loyality?: i would be active, and helpful if any member want any kind of help i'll be there 24/7 to help them

■ Gameplay ■

Describe your activity: When i Login in game first of all i do some practice of DM and between the practice i'll spec them and report if any player is bugged, or use any kind of hack and after all this i'll just have fun in doing stunts.

■ Rate from 0 to 10 ■

Deagle: 7
    Shotgun: 6
    M4/ak/mp5: 4
    Spas: 5
    Sniper: 4
    Rifle: 6
    Sawn-off: 5
    Tec9: 4/5

■ Extra Information ■

Scripting knowledge: dunno
    Photoshop knowledge: little bit
    Video editing knowledge: dunno

ATM member i would respect all the votes, and if i got denied i'll try once again and i'll do more practice and as all know Pratice make a Man Perfect.

You don't meet the requirments. Please play on this server more, get to know in this server, hit 100 hours. You can't join without having 100 hours spent in-game as thats our requirment. You're still new in this server according to your hours spent in-game.
    No from me.

Comment

DENIED.

You can re-apply after 1 month. 01.02.2017

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Aqua Team Mafia [ATM]

About this Group

Type: Public
      Topics: 158
      Comments: 1313

Owner

Moderators

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
      X