A suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A suggestion

i have noticed a Thing When ever i join a race the weapons Get vanished But after completing race or leaving it we dont get them back
    then we have to type /k or buy them from /ammo again so Make A system that After finsihing race we Spawn with weapons
    Last edited by OxWollenZ; 04-01-17, 02:58 PM.

Originally posted by OxWollenZ View Post
    i have noticed a Thing When ever i join a race the weapons Get vanished But after completing race or leaving it we dont get them back
    then we have to type /k or buy them from /ammo again so Make A system that After finsihing race we Spawn with weapons
    just spec anybody and press jump key and you will be respawned so your weapons will be back too.

Comment

There is a reason why normal players can't get them back. What if someone try to shoot other racers in the finish line?
      Plus, what evil_boss said is pretty much the only solution you got if you dont wanna die.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Boss View Post
        just spec anybody and press jump key and you will be respawned so your weapons will be back too.
        /spec id take more time then typing /k and get respawned but if we added this feature no need to do anything Except waiting for respawn

Comment

Originally posted by DeathBeatZ View Post
          There is a reason why normal players can't get them back. What if someone try to shoot other racers in the finish line?
          Plus, what evil_boss said is pretty much the only solution you got if you dont wanna die.
          What if someone try to shoot other racers in the finish line? Agree with this Line but if we dont leave and complete the race then we must have weapons

Comment

What if someone try to shoot other racers in the finish line? Agree with this Line but if we dont leave and complete the race then we must have weapons
            oh common don't be so lazy that you can't even type /spec or /k and someone can finish first then he can annoy other racers like this by shooting them etc better just respawn and get the weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Boss View Post
              oh common don't be so lazy that you can't even type /spec or /k and someone can finish first then he can annoy other racers like this by shooting them etc better just respawn and get the weapons.
              What if we get weapons after all racers finish the race? That'd be nice and also other players (Who finished the race first) won't be able to annoy rest racers.
              Last edited by Altair; 04-01-17, 03:56 PM.
              If you are making fun of someone's Physical disability then congratulations You are mentally disabled.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X