Suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion

I was thinking of auto-load-chase like Event, that'd be nice if chases load in every 1 minute or more. Since some players (TPs also) like it, I myself like it a little bit. This feature is same as Event rotation. I don't know if there is a need of this but I like to see this in-game.
    If you are making fun of someone's Physical disability then congratulations You are mentally disabled.

I personally don't see any reason against this idea, +1.

Comment

Correct chase is Also one of Best things in GamerX So we can Enjoy this Even if Any Admin Dont load It or Are Not Active Great idea +1

Comment

Sounds good no harm in adding this, but i wish if goos also start like this automatically after sometime it will surely increase the player count i personally need goo too to rank up but goos gets start very less..

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Boss View Post
          Sounds good no harm in adding this, but i wish if goos also start like this automatically after sometime it will surely increase the player count i personally need goo too to rank up but goos gets start very less..
          Yeah sure, 1 goo should be placed anywhere within 5 or less minutes.
          If you are making fun of someone's Physical disability then congratulations You are mentally disabled.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Boss View Post
            The Goos cant be autoloaded cuz its a Admins feature, Like Pgoo For tps
            The Goos is only to lv4+ cuz if tps be able to creat Goos in the place of Pgoos, probably will be abused to rank up
            I dont think if a GOO be autoloaded without a admins is possible.

About the Jealous suggestion, should be good add in the autorotation, but with the possibility of players creat maps and choose veicules to a chase or suggest a specific place/veicule to chases
            Example: Place of the Chase: /GR1
            Veicules(Crook/Cops) : InferNus / Elegy

Comment

Chase do not have map, they are like road trip and goo, someone must start it from somewhere. If chase, roadtrip, goo has map then the system need to be made first and then they may have autoload feature. Perhaps give the ability to Trusted Player to start chase (but the crook will be selected randomly).
              KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by OxWollenZ View Post
                Correct chase is Also one of Best things in GamerX So we can Enjoy this Even if Any Admin Dont load It or Are Not Active Great idea +1
                Good... Keep it up! +1

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
                  Chase do not have map, they are like road trip and goo, someone must start it from somewhere. If chase, roadtrip, goo has map then the system need to be made first and then they may have autoload feature. Perhaps give the ability to Trusted Player to start chase (but the crook will be selected randomly).

Yeah i was thinkin the same about give the /loadchase feature to TPs But i tought i was'nt going to be accepted, but now that u're saying i believe more in the acceptation

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X