[Forum Suggestion] Grand Theft Auto V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum Suggestion] Grand Theft Auto V

I Think that would be cool if they create part at forum where we can talk stuff about GTA V, just like this:

Maybe they can include GTA III/VC subforum to but since GTA V is the most new game of the series i think its would be cool if we can talk stuff about the game in this forum since we have alot people who have this game here (And Gamer X Crew)

Agreed. We should make one for Bully MP too when it comes out sometime in the mid-end of 2017.
    Last edited by Eliteus; 04-01-17, 11:37 PM.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Pretty sure the thread Jon created about the release date of GTA V counted as some sort of ''Gta V Mega Thread" but i do agree there should be a specific place for it.

Comment

The first 3 forums are for games that are official to gamerx (we have server and clan there being run by admins and has a wide community member). The last two, it's a temporary forum since it was not possible to post those content there (i.e. restriction, and forum was down). To be noted these forums are created & maintained by owners. Although it existed there, but the forum isn't so active. So games like Bully MP it isn't necessary if they are not meeting the cases above. The main point of these forum are to connect the GamerX players from SA:MP server with those from Minecraft server, and other games.

Maybe you have never explored groups before, you'll actually notice there is GTA V group for discussions:
        http://forum.gamerxserver.com/group.php?groupid=71

The other games discussion as a group are also there: CS:GO, RuneScape, HayDay, Steam Games

The rest, you can create topic in Chat forum.
        Last edited by Robo; 05-01-17, 04:09 AM.
        KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X