Runners VS Planes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Runners VS Planes

In this event there will be two teams Runners(Without any guns) and Pilots(Driving Beagle Plane)

Runners:
    They have run till end of the map like a /hp map and at the last there will be a tanks or Hydras
    ,and they have to kill Pilots with guns and rockets which are there in hydra's and tanks.

Pilots:
    There job is to prevent Runners to get to the end by hitting them with there planes (Beagle) and wings of plane(Beagle), and if they cannot prevent they have to be safe from runners after they get the hydras (Or they can crash there planes into the tanks or hydra's)

The Players will not get Respawned after he/she is killed or died for some reason
    the time limit will be 15 minutes

I hope if the event is good enough
    [18:07:09] <.Crus> (19) report 39 aimbot plz admins ee
    [18:07:20] <Jasmeet> (38) lol hes admin hes cashewz hes pro

Originally posted by LoG View Post
    In this event there will be two teams Runners(Without any guns) and Pilots(Driving Beagle Plane)

Runners:
    They have run till end of the map like a /hp map and at the last there will be a tanks or Hydras
    ,and they have to kill Pilots with guns and rockets which are there in hydra's and tanks.

Pilots:
    There job is to prevent Runners to get to the end by hitting them with there planes (Beagle) and wings of plane(Beagle), and if they cannot prevent they have to be safe from runners after they get the hydras (Or they can crash there planes into the tanks or hydra's)

The Players will not get Respawned after he/she is killed or died for some reason
    the time limit will be 15 minutes

I hope if the event is good enough
    Wait wait.. First understand a thing... When they(pilot) uses hydra With hitting runners its impossible to kill them(runners).. They must need to shoot with hydra... And runners need weapon to kill pilots.. And when pilots taken hydra they will kill runners in min:2 mins max:5 mins enough.. So i think this event is not needed..

Comment

Originally posted by Krrish View Post
      Wait wait.. First understand a thing... When they(pilot) uses hydra With hitting runners its impossible to kill them(runners).. They must need to shoot with hydra... And runners need weapon to kill pilots.. And when pilots taken hydra they will kill runners in min:2 mins max:5 mins enough.. So i think this event is not needed..
      Pilots will use Beagle ..... Runners will get hydra at the end till they runs and its possible to aim vehicles with hydra...., Like this see this>>>>>
      Last edited by LoGeX; 06-01-17, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Log
        Runners:
        Better let runners use BMX.. And try to create a map asap to get some results.. And important thing is they must use aim button in hydra to kill some pilots..

Note:Use this for making map if you wish...
        http://forum.gamerxserver.com/showth...ectsbycategory

And event name should be: players vs pilots .. Anyway if you wish change the event name..
        Last edited by Krrish; 07-01-17, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Nice Event

Comment

Are you made map for your event? Like a map shown in video..
            1.create objects.
            2.Use /so2 to make it in proper way.
            3.After finishing , use /sapo <file name> and save it.
            4.Last, tell your file like /lpos <filename>.. Post here.

Comment

How should that work? Planers crash with their planes into the runners and if they explode they spawn right after. When the runners end up at the top and get weapons, they shoot at the plane but it's pretty hard to hit those players in their planes so that they get damage to let the script know that he died because someone took damage to them with a weapon. Not by just shooting at the plane.

In some vehicles you don't get damage when others shoot at you. Did you try it with beagle as driver ?
              * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
              * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

Originally posted by Left View Post
                How should that work? Planers crash with their planes into the runners and if they explode they spawn right after. When the runners end up at the top and get weapons, they shoot at the plane but it's pretty hard to hit those players in their planes so that they get damage to let the script know that he died because someone took damage to them with a weapon. Not by just shooting at the plane.

In some vehicles you don't get damage when others shoot at you. Did you try it with beagle as driver ?
                A same thought by me.. Its hard to hit in some veh like beagles,etc., Lets try a time.. Make someone driving BMX on your map and you try to hit them with beagle.. I am thinking you the only guy gonna die.. Even if the runners reaches the end to get weapons/Hydras.. Its hard to shoot Beagle because they move faster.. And in the video shown Hydra is owned by GTA V.. So in San Andreas its impossible to drive the hydras as fast.. Lets explain me.. Using this.

Did you tried what i told? :
                Is bicycle Burst/the driver died? :
                What you understood? :

Let fill this column by LoG... And tell me the result..

Comment

Yes we can control the hydra speed by numeric keys(numlock 2 and 8)
                  and We can also use Shamal or rustler Instead of Beagle.
                  Did you tried what i told? :Yes
                  Is bicycle Burst/the driver died? :Yes by hitting it by wings of the shamal or rustler and we are not giving any vehicle like bmx they have to run.
                  What you understood? : ??

Comment

And one more thing only 10 hydras will be in end (The runners will get) .
                    If there are more runners(event joiners) than 10 there will also be some pickups of miniguns of 1000 ammo and heat-seek rockets of 50 ammo. If u don't want to add heat-seek rockets its ok then.
                    If any players gets died he will not get respawned.
                    The time will /mytime 12
                    And the weather will be normal and sunny.
                    I am Making The map for this.

Comment

kk.. Anyway you made map and tell your filename using /lpos <your file>

Comment

Map is 25% completed i am trying to make it more good
                        /lpos eventlog

Comment

100% completed the Map made bY me and 10% by Krrish. Too he helped me to check fixes so it is done here is the save File
                          /lpos runnersvsplanes

Comment

Well,Wait for admin's reply..

Originally posted by log
                            10% by Krrish
                            ps: No need to add my name .. I just fixed some wrongs.. That's it.

Hope,These images will help to know the spawn place

Red team spawn place(Pilots) :Click image for larger version

Name:	sa-mp-051.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	114774

Blue team spawn Place(Runners) :Click image for larger version

Name:	sa-mp-050.jpg
Size:	20.4 KB
ID:	114775

Ending place of event : Click image for larger version

Name:	sa-mp-052.jpg
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	114776
                            Last edited by Krrish; 15-01-17, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Planes like beagle will be standing not on the runway buy outside runway.
                              Weather will be like with no clouds or fog.
                              Auto fix for plane will be there.
                              Last end where Hydra will be a Heatseeker rocket pickup and sniper pickup will be there.
                              Freindly fire not allowed.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X