X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First TP Application

Username: LoG
    Any previous names: Kwebblkop_YT , [HP]Kwebblkop_YT , [HP]East , Corrupt , Tack
    IRC Nickname (if any): LoG
    Time spent in-game (hours): 118 +
    Extra info: Yes, i have gone to jail once for vehicle in goo because i was a newbie and i didn't know that
    Corrupt and Tack are not names i was trying for a good name so don't get crazy about so many names..
    I have helped many players and will be helping too.
    I am a good at typing so my answer come first(not in much cases), sometimes if i can't type i leave it to prevent flooding.
    I hope I am Good Enough For Next Level

Last edited by LoGeX; 06-01-17, 04:44 PM.
    [18:07:09] <.Crus> (19) report 39 aimbot plz admins ee
    [18:07:20] <Jasmeet> (38) lol hes admin hes cashewz hes pro

Just take a look at your forum posts first. Most of them aren't useful. Please read Rules for Trusted Player Applications again.
    You must have been registered on the forums for at least one month, and have made some proper contributions
    I don't see you much in-game (maybe different timezone). You still have many things to do if you want to be a TP.

I am a good at typing so my answer come first(not in much cases), sometimes if i can't type i leave it to prevent flooding.
    You don't need to be the first who answer a question in-game, just helping while you can.

No from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken_V View Post
      Just take a look at your forum posts first. Most of them aren't useful. Please read Rules for Trusted Player Applications again. I don't see you much in-game (maybe different timezone). You still have many things to do if you want to be a TP.

You don't need to be the first who answer a question in-game, just helping while you can.

No from me.
      OK but It had been Since 1 month i am registered or it maybe 2 months
      Yes , U didn't see me online because of different timezones
      But Anyways Thanks For ur Vote
      Last edited by LoGeX; 06-01-17, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken_V View Post
        Well I slightly disagree with Ken_V to an extent, sure you don't have to be fast to respond at all. That doesn't mean that you help after a player has clearly gotten his answer, so I encourage you to be fast to be honest, but along with that, try to be effective with the answer ie. giving more detail if possible. Also reading out logs from IRC of an admin checking a hacker is stupid and the actions of a newbie. I would not expect that from a TP applicant.

No from me.
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
          Well I slightly disagree with Ken_V to an extent, sure you don't have to be fast to respond at all. That doesn't mean that you help after a player has clearly gotten his answer, so I encourage you to be fast to be honest, but along with that, try to be effective with the answer ie. giving more detail if possible. Also reading out logs from IRC of an admin checking a hacker is stupid and the actions of a newbie. I would not expect that from a TP applicant.

No from me.
          I already told u what happened Eliteus I don't know that it will effect my behaviour. I al so Told U that i will improve for That Thing And Use some common sense as u said.
          But anyways THanks For ur Votes

Comment

I saw you insulting in the main chat sometimes, no

few minutes ago:
            [13:41:09] <@GX-03> [77] LoG: f**k u

Comment

Originally posted by Charger View Post
              I saw you insulting in the main chat sometimes, no

few minutes ago:
              yes but i didn't wrote the whole thing
              and it was the 5 th time i said this

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on February the 7th, 2017.
                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X