Hours: 276
    Do you speak English (Yes/No | 0% - 100%): 50%
    Were you invited by a Captain? Yes/No Who?: Guzi_UY
    Special Skills ingame: racing and killing
    Special Personal Skills: -
    Prefered weapons to duel: sawn, desert eagle
    Prefered cars to race: infernus, nrg500
    How long you have been playing SA:MP? 2015
    Why you want to join to [M4]: because there are some of my friends and i like it.
    Why did you select M4 to join in: this is the best clan on gamerx

You are good and deserve to be part of us, So you got my YES.

PS: I don't know the duels won requirment added recently so i voted yes and i want to say here one thing that she was invited by Co-Leader so we do not give them negative vote easily and it will be unfair to them also it isn't good to say our member like that either but i can't change my vote so i stick with yes.
    Last edited by Bazid; 06-01-17, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Actually i dont know you Much But i Have Saw your Skills At Medic Spawn Zone During Fight And You Meet the Requirments As Well! So Its A YES From Me Good Luck!!
      Last edited by OxWollenZ; 06-01-17, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ela View Post
        Duels Won: 39
        Why you want to join to [M4]: because there are some of my friends and i like it.
        Why you didn't mentioned your age? skipping questions on your application isn't the best thing to do!

7. You must have at least 120 duels won.
        Did you actually read carefuly the clan requirements cause seems like you didn't and our members didn't noticed it but i did, You're not meeting the duels wons requirement.

And i'm abit bored! You know why? Cause the reasons all applicants are giving for why they want to join us are everytime the same seems like it's a copy/past can't you give some valid reasons? Try to do an effort on your application if you're really interested to join us but in this case i don't see any effort, that's why i'm giving you a No.

Dont like me? have a seat with the rest the of bitches waiting for me to give a fuck...Haters gonna hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Cryless View Post
          Why you didn't mentioned your age? skipping questions on your application isn't the best thing to do!

Did you actually read carefuly the clan requirements cause seems like you didn't and our members didn't noticed it but i did, You're not meeting the duels wons requirement.

And i'm abit bored! You know why? Cause the reasons all applicants are giving for why they want to join us are everytime the same seems like it's a copy/past can't you give some valid reasons? Try to do an effort on your application if you're really interested to join us but in this case i don't see any effort, that's why i'm giving you a No.
          I am not forced to mention my age there and captain allowed me to post even why i don't meet that requirement so you have to deal with that, also about the reason why i want to join it, if you dont like it just don't vote there and get out. Thanks everyone else for the votings.

Comment

I am not forced to mention my age there and captain allowed me to post even why i don't meet that requirement so you have to deal with that, also about the reason why i want to join it, if you dont like it just don't vote there and get out. Thanks everyone else for the votings.
            You Deserve To be Part Of us Thats Not mean you Can Insult A Memeber of Our Clan For there Vote They are Allowed TO give There Votes Even Thats Yes/no Doesnt Matter thats There Wish How They Feels You Or Know You Your That Reply Forced Me To Change My vote SORRY
            Its A NO FROM Me
            Last edited by OxWollenZ; 06-01-17, 04:40 PM.

Comment

You're a nice player with calm and good behaviour.
              And you have pretty nice skills too.
              I'd like to give you a Yes even though you don't meet the requirements properly. (I'm sure you will, soon.)
              Good luck boo.

[Trusted Player Overd0se (ID:17)]: shut up nancy u have no feelings

Comment

Originally posted by OxWollenZ View Post
                You Deserve To be Part Of us Thats Not mean you Can Insult A Memeber of Our Clan For there Vote They are Allowed TO give There Votes Even Thats Yes/no Doesnt Matter thats There Wish How They Feels You Or Know You Your That Reply Forced Me To Change My vote SORRY
                Its A NO FROM Me
                Honestly i don't think that she is being insultive for expressing her self.

I farely understand that's she's not all about dueling as girls are not the best at dming...

Votes will continue.
                Süççēss çømês wïth põwër.

Banned Trusted Player..

Comment

I know you're going to work hard in the future, although you're a nice person, and loyal
                  I want you to be a part of M4, It's +1 from me, Goodluck
                  Last edited by .Paige.; 06-01-17, 05:12 PM.

Comment

you respect everyone, I like your behaviour, I'll go with a Yes

Comment

+1
                      Strangers can become best friends just as quickly as best friends can become strangers.

Comment

I not know much about you . But my some clanmate believe you and give you a chance .

So yes for me .

Comment

It's okay if you don't want to mention your age but don't say if you don't like it just don't vote there and get out , Every member in M4 can Vote you not who says vote or no .
                          You got my No.
                          Last edited by NeuroX; 06-01-17, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Username(ingame): Ela
                            Any previous name: -
                            Any previous clan: [.ZF.]
                            Kills: 1169
                            Races Won: 57
                            Duels Won: 39
                            Hours: 276
                            Do you speak English (Yes/No | 0% - 100%): 50%
                            Were you invited by a Captain? Yes/No Who?: Guzi_UY
                            Special Skills ingame: racing and killing
                            Prefered weapons to duel: sawn, desert eagle
                            Prefered cars to race: infernus, nrg500
                            How long you have been playing SA:MP? 2015
                            Well yes i know you badly want to join [M4]. But i think now if somebody want to be for example: Trusted Player it doesn't mean that he will get it without doing anything so same like that i feel comfort zone is a good place but not excellent thing. if you want to be in [M4] you need to show us that you really want to join you have something for example: "Good Behaviour" "Skills" "Maturity" i know your english is weak and everything i understand but atleast you should do something for being in clan like meeting the requirements anyways if you applying for a clan you should know that should meet the requirments first but i don't think you readed that requirements tho anyways meet the requirements first before applying always in any thing not just clan's just anything in life sorry have to give you no this time.
                            EDIT:
                            Unfortunately, this is not good behaviour to be a part of [M4] specially this line "If you don't like it just don't vote there and get out" get out? seriously well you really need some time work on your behaviour and stuff which i mentioned and most important meet the requirements.

Requirements of [M4] kindly read this.
                            http://forum.gamerxserver.com/showth...BEFORE-POSTING
                            Last edited by Muaaz; 06-01-17, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GuZi_UY View Post
                              Honestly i don't think that she is being insultive for expressing her self.

I farely understand that's she's not all about dueling as girls are not the best at dming...

Votes will continue.
                              I think you guys have to read this thread.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

M4

About this Group

Clan M4
                              Type: Public
                              Topics: 329
                              Comments: 2439

Moderators

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X