This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ela View Post
    I think you guys have to read this thread.
    You mean post, hmm well i don't want to be rude just want to say the truth i am wise enough to know what is right and what is wrong i don't think you should bring guzi's post or somebody else's post to defend yourself and even if in his post he said he don't find you rude but it doesn't mean i will beleive i will say what i feel so according to that and its not about what i feel its clear obvious that you were rude with cryless we are human's common anybody can get angry everybody do mistakes nobody is GOD here. but the point is when you don't admit that mistake or don't learn from that thing then there is something wrong you trying to bring guzi's post and saying that "YOU SHOULD READ THIS" Like he said this end of topic learn to talk i truly beleive if you can't speak good better don't speak so better fix your behaviour.

Comment

Originally posted by GuZi_UY View Post
      Honestly i don't think that she is being insultive for expressing her self.

I farely understand that's she's not all about dueling as girls are not the best at dming...

Votes will continue.
      And why should we accept a girl if girls doesn't have skills?

Requirements:
      1. Know fight in duels (2shots, cbugs and others) or Attend races, be a good racer.
      2. Have more than 1000 kills (you can check it with /score).
      3. Have 100 Hours in Game. (e can be exceptions)
      4. You must not be in other clan.
      5. You must read all clan rules.
      6. You must have at least 50 races won.
      7. You must have at least 120 duels won.
      8. You can't apply if you have less than two weeks without clan.
      9. You can't have different names.
      10. If you have been in [ATM] Clan you may not post an application until 2 weeks after leaving the clan, this requirement is agreed by leaders from both clans.

/* The most important part */

If you don't meet all the requirements, Do not post your application it will be denied.
      You are ALL voting with Good behavior / helpful those are clan rules but why not mentioning the good racing dming requirement? Is being helpful or good behavior are the only requirements?
      Also she doesn't meet the requirements and it is clearly that any player who doesn't meet the rules will get denied automatically.
      On Guzi's reply, if girls doesn't have much skills why should we hire them in the clan? For being helpful or with good behavior? It is not a Trusted Player application lmao, the aim of the clan is a good and skilled player of course with good behavior but this is not the only requirements.
      Do not take this as a dramatic post.

On application, the last time i played with you, you weren't having good skiils at all, but i'm not active now so i won't judge you by that, but you don't meet the requirements so sorry it is a No.
      Last edited by Dodo; 06-01-17, 11:56 PM.
      "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

Hi.

Originally posted by Kenneth View Post
        Requirements:

1. Know fight in duels (2shots, cbugs and others) or Attend races, be a good racer.
        2. Have more than 1000 kills (you can check it with /score).
        3. Have 100 Hours in Game. (e can be exceptions)
        4. You must not be in other clan.
        5. You must read all clan rules.
        6. You must have at least 50 races won.
        7. You must have at least 120 duels won.
        8. You can't apply if you have less than two weeks without clan.
        9. You can't have different names.
        10. If you have been in [ATM] Clan you may not post an application until 2 weeks after leaving the clan, this requirement is agreed by leaders from both clans.

If you don't meet all the requirements, Do not post your application it will be denied.

It seems that many members ignore requirement number 7, but not me.
        Next time please remember meeting all the requirements.
        regards.

DENIED.

You can re-apply from february 10th.
        Last edited by Lilia; 07-01-17, 06:20 AM.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

M4

About this Group

Clan M4
        Type: Public
        Topics: 329
        Comments: 2439

Moderators

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
        X