Server needs more Goo's!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server needs more Goo's!

Currently at rank 30 with 17 Goo's and need boat loads more to reach rank 100.

Don't want to keep bothering admins for Goo's because I want to keep a good relationship with them. Respect to admins who do Goo's when I ask (esp Nate and Roddja)

I know admins are busy most of the time, but your boy needs the Goo's at the right price (free).

All I want to do on server is keep ranking up but can't do so without Goo's.

Nate and Roddja do Goo's most of the time when I ask. Nate disabled pms so difficult to request Goo's from him. Roddja does 3 Goo's when I ask because he's boss. Jafri gave me a goo for completing climbing challenge second. He's too kind.

Most admins don't do Goo's. [ATM]Panzehir [Admins Level: Troll] has 248 Goo's and won't share um. The only thing panz will give me is dildo3.

Point is: Admins should do Goo's more often. I don't want to keep annoying admins for Goo's. I'm not entitled to Goo's. But ranking up is too fun. I don't have to be the one who finds the hidden pickup. I just want them to be done more often so players can get a chance to rank up.

If you see your boy IG help him get to rank 100. You will be helped in return.

Thanks.

Roddja does 3 Goo's when I ask because he's boss
    He? lol she's a girl.

The only thing panz will give me is dildo3.
    lmao.

ONTOPIC: Well yes i completely agree with what you have said, i didn't really focused on ranks in start personally but from sometime i think it's preety good thing where we can focus it's like a objective for us its the only thing which add some flavour in gamerX even tho it doesn't really have any reward but "Something is better then nothing" so it's very good way to kill the boredom so i also noticed that i need goos for rank up! and it doesn't look good too agree with you to ask admins etc thats what i was saying in some recent suggestion that goos should be done often so players will enjoy the server more and player count will be increased too. when i use to play gamerX in past when i was a newbie the thing which i really liked this (Hidden Pickup) thing i was like wow so much players announcements and stuff that time i didn't really focused that its a 3 position/admin goo or some tp goo but still i really liked that feature and i enjoyed it so players like these goos aswell thats why mostly people ask admin's please goo or any tp whatever i also want that goos should be done often so players can rank up and also it will surely increase the player count because asking about it doesn't look good always tho (You know very well) hope you consider this.

Comment

In order not to disturb administrators so much with the goo, what they could do is a system for goo example:

- Each time a goo will appear (12:00) in LV SF LS (random).
      - then if no one finds the goo in these different cities at (14:00) hours will appear in which part of that city could be (14:00 - city LV - roca escalante).

And so players could find it without the need for an administrator to create the goo.

(This is an example, the hours could be changed, and every 2 days of gta could appear.)

Just have fun!

Comment

Agree with what you said evil.

Roddja is a girl haha that explains the prostitute skin xD.

I just got panzehir to do a goo. I used: /me set panzehir's laziness to 0. Then he did one. Ghost found it.

Delija then did 2 and I found one. I now have 18 Goo's. If only everyday was like today. 3 Goo's a day would be awesome and bring more entertainment to the server. The thrill of looking for Goo's is too good.

Comment

Originally posted by Bweeee View Post
          In order not to disturb administrators so much with the goo, what they could do is a system for goo example:

- Each time a goo will appear (12:00) in LV SF LS (random).
          - then if no one finds the goo in these different cities at (14:00) hours will appear in which part of that city could be (14:00 - city LV - roca escalante).

And so players could find it without the need for an administrator to create the goo.

(This is an example, the hours could be changed, and every 2 days of gta could appear.)
          It couldn't be spawned random in the map. If many locations are saved for the GOO so players will remember it and will find it easily.
          Yes, alot of players stuck on a rank because of the GOO count.
          The best way is that admins who create it.

My suggestion is a text message appear each 2 or 3 hours for admins in their chat box to notify them to create a GOO, and if it is possible to check if a GOO is created or not will be good too as if admins was busy and didn't create a one the system notify them after few minutes (10 minutes) to create a one.
          "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

When I joined in 2009 I thought that was how Goo's work. The server randomly places it on the map for us to find. would be good if that were the case.

Comment

Good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Dodo View Post
                It couldn't be spawned random in the map. If many locations are saved for the GOO so players will remember it and will find it easily.
                They can make it appear in different places each time it appears.^^

Just have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by DeclanIsKing View Post
                  Most admins don't do Goo's. [ATM]Panzehir [Admins Level: Troll] has 248 Goo's and won't share um. The only thing panz will give me is dildo3.

I just got panzehir to do a goo. I used: /me set panzehir's laziness to 0. Then he did one. Ghost found it.
                  Just thought I'd let you know that while some admins don't particularly do goo's/hidden pickups, they're a bit more focused on reports or generally helping people. Others prefer making goos/events/maps etc over checking reports so every admin has their own preference as to what they like to focus on. Idk if you meant that as a joke or if you were serious when you mentioned PANZEHIR along the statement of most admins not doing goo's but he makes more goo's than most of us and at the same time checks the most reports so you picked a bad example just my 2 cents.

Comment

@Jafri I call him a troll because him and eliteus and some tps pranked me into thinking I was getting TP status xD.

Panzehir said he was lazy so I set his laziness to 0 using /me as a joke.

Panzehir has only done 1 goo when I am on.

I understand admins are busy I just want the ones willing to do Goo's to do them more often.

The goo he did today was crazy he just said it was in LS and had as drive all over looking for it! Haha! He's a troll! xD

Comment

Originally posted by DeclanIsKing View Post
                      @Jafri I call him a troll because him and eliteus and some tps pranked me into thinking I was getting TP status xD.
                      That wasn't Panzehir! That was Blackbird!
                      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

I thought it was panzehir, he was there when you tped me to you, he was also the one who blew me up! xD

What did I do to piss off blackbird?

Comment

Admins usually do not play with the /setgoos command. He achieved this score honestly before he was an admin. Admins can not pick up goos so everything is fair. Me myself have 83 found in my player time.

The only thing we can do is paying attention to it more and start goos more often..
                          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

@Left glad you agree Left!

Comment

Server has increased the amount of Goos! Since this post there has been atleast 3 a day! #Results

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X