Hours:180+
    Do you speak English (Yes/No | 50% - 100%):yes
    Were you invited by a Captain? Yes/No Who?:Guzi_UY
    Special Skills ingame:2shoots cbug
    Special Personal Skills: i dont have any personal skills
    Prefered weapons to duel:sawnoff deagle shotgun
    Prefered cars to race:infernus
    How long you have been playing SA:MP?1 year
    Why you want to join to [M4]: The Best Clan and i like him , and the member of M4 Good Memeber (respect and help the other ) i wish to join us and Thanks a lot for all members
    Why did you select M4 to join in:same...
    sigpic

YES from me,
    You've very good skills in races and duels/dms especially racing skills also i didn't see anything bad from you and
    honestly i don't know about you very much, I'll give you a chance "just don't make me regret it".
    Last edited by Bazid; 07-01-17, 04:29 PM.

Comment

You have very good skills.. I saw you today with very good skills fighting in medic spawn place.. And you following rules.. Aswell as active in game.. So spend more time with us for some members to know about you... Anyway i knew you verymuch.. Yes from me. Let's give you a chance.

Edit:
      Originally posted by Hawk_Well
      Why won't you fill the percentage??
      Last edited by Krrish; 07-01-17, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk_Well View Post
        Username(ingame): Hawkwell
        Any previous name:Cpt.Evil KillSwitch
        Any previous clan:[LC]
        Kills: 2825
        Races Won:123
        Duels Won:279
        Hours:180+
        Were you invited by a Captain? Yes/No Who?:Guzi_UY
        Special Skills ingame:2shoots cbug
        Special Personal Skills: i dont have any personal skills
        Prefered weapons to duel:sawnoff deagle shotgun
        Prefered cars to race:infernus
        How long you have been playing SA:MP?1 year
        Why you want to join to [M4]: The Best Clan and i like him , and the member of M4 Good Memeber (respect and help the other ) i wish to join us and Thanks a lot for all members
        Why did you select M4 to join in:same...
        Well honestly i don't know anything about you i saw these both your previous names "KillSwtich" and "Cpt.Evil" but believe me never had any conversation with you i am here from many time got 1700+ hours but not even a single time saw a single message from you as far i remmber ( i may be wrong) but the point of mine is that i don't know anything about you since i am here you are totally unkown for me i would like you to spend more time with us [M4] members i mean, show us what you got your behaviour which matters alot not all time skills and these stuff matters for me to be in [M4] that guy who is applying i see is he mature? do he know when to speak what he got good behaviour etc so in short i don't have any idea about you heard you got good skills but thats not enough to get my vote show me that you worth a chance
        no for now.
        Last edited by Muaaz; 07-01-17, 06:02 PM.

Comment

See you in-game, everyone saying you got nice skills both racing and dm if it's true i'll be happy for the first time for an applicant and as Evil said same for me i don't know you i never saw you in-game maybe timezone difference but i also play late night with latins which is better than day still i never saw you...We'll meet in-game and i'll give you my vote since i don't want to vote cause if i do i will give you a direct no, but i will give you a chance show me what you got!

EDIT: No
          Last edited by Cryless; 07-01-17, 10:24 PM.

Dont like me? have a seat with the rest the of bitches waiting for me to give a fuck...Haters gonna hate.

Comment

Well, I barely know you, I think you need to hang with us also need to check your dm skills,
            Neutral for now, I'll change my vote after seeing your skills and your behaviour in-game, Goodluck for now.

EDIT:-
            It's a No for now, Guzi mentioned the reason, I hope you're going to follow the rules and hang with us.
            Last edited by .Paige.; 07-01-17, 09:02 PM.

Comment

[13:26:39] -GamerX- Hawkwell (ID:46) has been jailed by Admin Eliteus[27] (ID:55) for cbug in rz [for 1 minute].
              It's proven that we hadn't know about you breaking a GamerX rule we all though you follow all the rules but it's proven that your not going by the system rules... It is true that your a good player with great skills but that's not all of it following the rules are pretty important for all of us....

I was gonna give you a chance but aftet i saw you have been jailed for breaking the server rules i can't really trust you at the moment.

Hang with our clan member as much as possible and follow all server rules.

It's a No for now.

We don't need a rulebreaker in our clan.
              Last edited by Ryda; 07-01-17, 08:20 PM.
              Süççēss çømês wïth põwër.

Banned Trusted Player..

Comment

Reason mentioned above, No for now.

Comment

DENIED.

You may re-apply on 6th february / 2017.
                  Last edited by Manuel[M4]; 07-01-17, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

M4

About this Group

Clan M4
                  Type: Public
                  Topics: 329
                  Comments: 2439

Moderators

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                  X