• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martex 3rd application

Username: [LC]Martex
    Any previous names: Dr.NourNN, Martex
    IRC Nickname (if any): Martex
    Time spent in-game (hours): 140 h

Lol pfff fuck no. For reasons go look at your recent IRC ban app.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Cause of my ban appeal should i be denied you mean that iam not improved?

Comment

Originally posted by Martex View Post
        Cause of my ban appeal should i be denied you mean that iam not improved?
        Lmao now you are making me laugh, that shit happened a few days ago. Anyways I still see a shitty advertisor in you. Plus you don't even know the server well, you're too noob. You are the one that needs help, rather than you helping someone else. You even asked a question a few days ago, not in the right section, and a question that I would expect a TP applicant to know. My vote stands, you need A LONG TIME to gain my trust. Oh and A LONG TIME does not mean a few days, probably matter of months.
        Last edited by Eliteus; 07-01-17, 02:03 PM.
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

"shitty advertisor in you. Plus you don't even know the server well, you're too noob."

Can you respect me i stop to ads do you understand this?

Comment

Originally posted by Martex View Post

It was just 4 days ago, how do you pretend to get TP status with that behaviour?

It's a well deserved no from my part

Comment

Originally posted by Martix
              I show no respect to advertisers, in my opinion even hackers deserve more respect. But okay, if you say you stopped advertising, good for you but you still have not improved in any ways at all, and you can't have improved in a matter of a few days. See this and follow a lot of the steps to at least become a half decent player capable enough for TP:

http://forum.gamerxserver.com/showth...-reach-level-2

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on February the 7th, 2017.
                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X