Rule suggestion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rule suggestion.

Many players, have suggested clan/group cmds ginvite, gkick, gsetrank, etc... since this is not possobile, to add.
    I have noticed, many players have joind clans ATM/M4 with out invatation.. When players, ask them nicely to leave the clan they don't want too, or we askd admins, they say some thing like this 'That's not my job/thing or it's not aginst the rules' Well as we know We have 23 /rules includeing /noob. I suggest to add a rule. 'Don't join clans with out invatation if you doo result will bee warning/bann' some thing like that.
    sigpicLet's Play!

GamerX doesn't deal with clans. It only have the clan chat feature so clans would be nice, but by the way, it doesn't deal with clans.
    "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

Originally posted by Delija View Post
      For Clans.

Admins are allowed to remove the clan tag from a player nickname only if the clan leader requested it with clear information.
      Although GamerX admin team is not responsible for clans and it is not our main duty to deal with clan issues, we're still allowed but within the limits to remove clan tags if only requested by the clan leader with clear information.

Comment

Yes BB, but some admins, don't care about it. We ask them to remove the player tag they say: 'It's not my problem', Other members feel uncomfortable, with some guy in clan. Since clan/group cmds can't bee added why we don't make a new rule?
        sigpicLet's Play!

Comment

Originally posted by PlayBoy$$ View Post
          Yes BB, but some admins, don't care about it. We ask them to remove the player tag they say: 'It's not my problem', Other members feel uncomfortable, with some guy in clan. Since clan/group cmds can't bee added why we don't make a new rule?
          Cause maybe admins are busy on more important stuffs, clans are not really admins problem yeah that's right. I can suggest you, you can always try to speak with the player that using your tag in-game with a nice behaviour and try to explain to him the situation and that he must remove the tag being nice, most of times it works + I don't think it's a good idea about your rule xd cause seriously adding this rule? Can you see how many players would be banned cause of this pointless reason? It's clearly a bad idea. And personaly you're just trying to get more created topics/posts count randomly suggesting useless things.
          Last edited by Cryless; 07-01-17, 09:23 PM.

Dont like me? have a seat with the rest the of bitches waiting for me to give a fuck...Haters gonna hate.

Comment

Yes i know, dodo it doesn't deal with clan problems. But it shood be dealing we don't have any authority in the clan evry noob is comeing in/out clan... and that efects on clan reputation.

Originally posted by Cryless View Post
            Cause maybe admins are busy on more important stuffs, clans are not really admins problem yeah that's right. I can suggest you, you can always try to speak with the player that using your tag in-game with a nice behaviour and try to explain to him the situation and that he must remove the tag being nice, most of times it works.
            Well yes Cryless, you got a point admins r bussy dealing with hackers/rulebreakers
            But your wrong about this, when i had clan i was trying really nicely to expline him ... but he's anwser was : Insulting >: me he says 'fu** you or your mother this is now my clan lol'. They usally says some thing like this but there's a few players where you can deal with them on nice way
            Last edited by Robo; 08-01-17, 05:25 AM. Reason: double post
            sigpicLet's Play!

Comment

You can always use ignore pm's command ingame /ipm <id> ignore him till he'll be tired, and maybe check forum rules did you already? Cause it seems like you didn't as you're double posting and it's not allowed all you had to do is to edit your last reply and mention what you wanted to say.

Dont like me? have a seat with the rest the of bitches waiting for me to give a fuck...Haters gonna hate.

Comment

Originally posted by PlayBoy$$ View Post
                Well yes Cryless, you got a point admins r bussy dealing with hackers/rulebreakers
                But your wrong about this, when i had clan i was trying really nicely to expline him ... but he's anwser was : Insulting >: me he says 'fu** you or your mother this is now my clan lol'. They usally says some thing like this but there's a few players where you can deal with them on nice way
                Use /report if they say like that because they are rulebreaker, you are the one who agreed that admins are busy with hackers/rulebreakers
                KVIrc User

Comment

Yes you're right robo.
                  Last edited by PlayBoy$$; 08-01-17, 09:27 AM.
                  sigpicLet's Play!

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X