• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Application

Username: Twitch
    Any previous names: Geni, Jurggy
    IRC Nickname (if any): Twitch
    Time spent in-game (hours): 1498 hours
    NOTE: Maze allowed me to post application without making appeal.

You changed a lot, in a negative way. Your attitude and behaviour went from kind/well behaved:

http://forum.gamerxserver.com/showth...-s-Application

to terrible/negative/wannabe serious type behaviour. I see you insulting a lot at people nowadays and your behaviour tarnished. I see you raging often at people and starting arguments. Your reasoning for wanting to be demoted was ridiculous too:

Originally posted by Twitch, the time he was being demoted
    PM from Twitch (ID:52) to Maze (ID:17): i just wanted to be demoted, thats why i did that, thanks for ur help
    It's a No from me.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

I didn't see anything of that what you have said, Eliteus. Please add some logs to your vote.
      Also the reason he wanted to get demoted is okay. If someone doesn't want his level no more they are free to request it. It passed enough time to apply again so it's legit.

The thing I can't remember tho: Not pretty sure if you requested to be demoted or if you broke the rules on purpose to get demoted?

Continue voting
      Last edited by Left; 08-01-17, 08:32 PM.
      * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
      * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

Originally posted by Left View Post
        I didn't see anything of that what you have said, Eliteus. Please add some logs to your vote.
        Also the reason he wanted to get demoted is okay. If someone doesn't want his level no more they are free to request it. It passed enough time to apply again so it's legit.

The thing I can't remember tho: Not pretty sure if you requested to be demoted or if you broke the rules on purpose to get demoted?

Continue voting
        I have no logs as my IRC crashes a lot sometimes, but I wouldn't be "lying" (as you made it seem like that). This is what I found:

[18:23:16] Twitch (ID:83): fck off man
        [18:39:08] <Twitch> (83) ffs weird admins
        That is not it, I have seen more. I and some other admins have noticed him raging and insulting in occasions. Also Left, I really wouldn't be lying in my votes especially considering Twitch was one of my good friends from back in the days. I would vote what I genuinely saw ingame from a candidate (I'm saying this because right now it seems like your crapping on my vote, which I hope isn't the case )

EDIT: Thanks to Admin Panzehir, I have been able to gather some logs from a month or so back, around the time when Myra joined (which was 100 percent December zone).

[During a duel]
        12:33:36.131 [122] Twitch[HR]: ty
        12:34:35.676 [122] Twitch[HR]: u lag fish
        12:56:01.268 [122] Twitch[HR]: lol
        12:58:26.893 [122] Twitch[HR]: Roddja is noob
        12:59:10.516 [122] Twitch[HR]: accept it
        13:01:17.737 [122] Twitch[HR]: bich
        [Random Log]
        19:42:46.070 [27] Twitch[HR]: wow myra is here
        19:45:09.204 [27] Twitch[HR]: penis
        19:45:17.456 [27] Twitch[HR]: 1433 now CJ101
        19:46:22.012 [27] Twitch[HR]: rofl
        19:46:30.977 [27] Twitch[HR]: piece of gay
        19:48:09.661 [27] Twitch[HR]: ?
        [Spam]
        19:48:13.012 [27] Twitch[HR]: do /lcp
        19:48:25.915 [27] Twitch[HR]: do /lcp
        19:48:51.960 [27] Twitch[HR]: type /lcp mate
        Also Left, he broke a rule to be demoted.
        Last edited by Eliteus; 08-01-17, 09:36 PM.
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

I agree with Eliteus, you don't seem to control your anger at all, anything so small can extremely annoy you and go nuts over it, if I recall correctly you've been warned so many times for intolerable behaviour.
          I also can't trust someone who is insulting and calling admins weird, I can't see why would we be weird in your eyes.
          Plus I find "Ela" story a bit obscure, I need time to trust this story since there is no proof that Ela is someone else, same computer ID (Hash), and the same IP, I can even explain why I find it ambiguous if you want.

Agreeing with Eliteus, no from me.

EDIT: Another evidence that Ela is you..
          [20:28:42] <@GX-23> [42] Ela: fuk offf
          [20:28:45] <@GX-30> [42] Ela: noobs
          [20:28:54] <@GX-09> * Admin Blackbird (ID:81) pooped on Ela (ID:42)
          [20:28:55] <@GX-13> * Admin Blackbird (ID:81) pooped on Ela (ID:42)
          Not the right manner needed for the trusted player status.

[20:29:06] <@GX-09> [81] Blackbird: Expect negative votes in your app, twitch
          [20:29:16] <@GX-24> [42] Ela: twitch?
          I take this as a strong evidence that it is you, I just said that without pointing out towards who, and out of nowhere you jumped saying "twitch?"
          You even denied the fact that Twitch is Ela's 'cousin' and acted you don't know twitch by saying that.
          Last edited by Blackbird; 08-01-17, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Left, I really wouldn't be lying in my votes especially considering Twitch was one of my good friends from back in the days. I would vote what I genuinely saw ingame from a candidate (I'm saying this because right now it seems like your crapping on my vote, which I hope isn't the case )
            No, all fine. I know that you wouldn't lie. It's just better to show everything with logs.

Application denied. You may reapply on February the 8th, 2017.
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X