Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sync System

Thanks

Sync System

Hello, i had this idea like 2weeks ago but i forgot to suggest it, it's helpful and useful i think well it's Sync System which works on server by typing /sync or /s or using keys Shift+Right Mouse to sync a player.

Benefits:

If you're bugged, we can use /sync and we'll be unbugged.
    If the animation won't stop we can use /sync. It will clear your animations (This is just an addition since the animations system won't bug i'm pretty sure of that)
    If you get stuck you can Use /sync. (This happens alot to DM'ers especially WW ones while c-bugging you get bugged and crouched on the ground which is annoying this will unbug you and continue your duel.

The most useful feature: Actually sync system can be a way to catch up aimboters! Yes really you can bust them.

How can i bust aimboters?
    Well, as i said yes it's 100% working when you sync yourself while dueling someone and you're confused about if he's using aimbot to report him or maybe admins can bust him, so while you're dueling him you should sync if he's aimboting his Aim will turn to 90Degres (it's aimbot bug) I've already busted many aimboters on A/D server which contains this script and it works.

Dont like me? have a seat with the rest the of bitches waiting for me to give a fuck...Haters gonna hate.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cryless For This Useful Post:

Cold (10-01-17),Eliteus (10-01-17)

Thanks
    +1 for me, It would be a breakthrough not to make a mistake in reporting and be more precise, and it would help admins a lot.

Thanks
    This is one of the rare ideas I fully support. I've heard about that issue of the aimbotters, and the system, if it is possible to be added, will be a step forward. +1

Thanks
    Devs think it is "impossible" hahaha

http://forum.gamerxserver.com/showth...ll=1#post22627
    Last edited by sngc; 11-01-17 at 04:13 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sngc View Post
    Hm to be honest i didn't saw it, even too i searched the whole forum it toke me like 30mins but i just saw the topic but my idea is a little bit different since he's talking about Player Stamina Sync only, i'm more into useful stuffs like when you get bugged also when you're c-bugging you face that crouch stuck bug or to catch cheaters (aimboters) even if this old suggestion was a nice idea too actually it's possible to exhaust Stamina when you sync so you can run again when your player gets tired i already scripted it and it worked. Everything is possible on SA-MP it's just about your scripting knowledge.

Proofs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxl2edshPJ0
    Last edited by Cryless; 10-01-17 at 08:59 PM.

Dont like me? have a seat with the rest the of bitches waiting for me to give a fuck...Haters gonna hate.

Thanks
    There's not working a command as /sync or /s.. Can you explain me?

Last edited by Krrish; 11-01-17 at 03:38 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Krrish View Post
    There's not working a command as /sync or /s.. Can you explain me?

Yes obviously, as i'm suggesting it to be added.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryless View Post
    Hello, i had this idea like 2weeks ago but i forgot to suggest it, it's helpful and useful i think well it's Sync System which works on server by typing /sync or /s or using keys Shift+Right Mouse to sync a player.

Benefits:

If you're bugged, we can use /sync and we'll be unbugged.
    If the animation won't stop we can use /sync. It will clear your animations (This is just an addition since the animations system won't bug i'm pretty sure of that)
    If you get stuck you can Use /sync. (This happens alot to DM'ers especially WW ones while c-bugging you get bugged and crouched on the ground which is annoying this will unbug you and continue your duel.

The most useful feature: Actually sync system can be a way to catch up aimboters! Yes really you can bust them.

How can i bust aimboters?
    Well, as i said yes it's 100% working when you sync yourself while dueling someone and you're confused about if he's using aimbot to report him or maybe admins can bust him, so while you're dueling him you should sync if he's aimboting his Aim will turn to 90Degres (it's aimbot bug) I've already busted many aimboters on A/D server which contains this script and it works.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,230 Times in 775 Posts
    The bugged you mean is animation bugged/player state bugged, that's a case when you are somewhat stuck and cannot move or just got your animation messy/bugged. You will still have to reconnect the server if your connection and synchronization with the server was damaged (i.e. after a great lag), this command wont fix them. Respawning the player may reset their player stamina.

Depending on what kind of bug happening with the player, either the player was stuck and need to be unfrozen, the player was knifed and need to be fixed its state and animation by getting in a vehicl, or stuck because animation wont stop by clearing its animation, etc....

The admins already got the commands, they can teleport the player relative to their current position (player here can also teleport), they can force them to spawn and get in a car (player can also spawn /car or get a /jp), and player can also clear animation with /ca, but no re-spawn unless you got killed. (admins would need a spawn player command anyway)

Pretty much you are using at least one of these code below:
    Code:
    SpawnPlayer(playerid);
    SetPlayerPos(playerid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z);
    ClearAnimations(playerid);
    TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, true);
    TogglePlayerSpectating(playerid, false);
    Those do not fix the bugged connection players.

The kind of command that you are having to bust aimbot is probably either a re-spawn one or set/get position one, because the aimbot will lose your position/trying to catch your new position (on spawn) which obviously can bust them. But still that's nothing related with sync, it's just playing your player position around.
    And adding the command for duel would be disadvantage, since it can also stop player instantly from having animation reacting to the fire that was hit them. And you don't need to worry about admins checking for aimbot since they have the command already to control the player position (just not many using them, and would be helpful if there is anti aimbot/detection in the anti-cheat).
    Last edited by Robo_N1X; 11-01-17 at 07:13 PM.
    KVIrc User
    Robo_N1X is registered on IRC.TL

Thanks
    Code:

new Float:X;
    new Float:Y;
    new Float:Z;

TogglePlayerControllable(playerid,1);
    GetPlayerPos(playerid,X,Y,Z);
    SetPlayerPos(playerid,X,Y,Z+2);
    ClearAnimations(playerid);
    It could be something like this, yes. And about the bug i'm not talking about animation one, it's a bug that happens like atleast 1time perday especially for DM'ers (C-bugers) they get stuck in the ground crouched i already faced this bug many times on the server on duels and there's nothing you can do i think to move so you'll get killed. And about anti-aimbot system as far as i know at the moment there's no antiaimbot system and i don't think it can be scripted aswell since you can't access the player pc to check the .exe, most of anti-aimbot that are scripted nowdays are based on accuracy so if you hit too much shoots you'll get banned accussed for aimbot. And thanks for the informations.

Thanks
    Sorry,i was thinking something that time when i did my previous thread ... Let me explain later.. Because i'm busy now.. Maybe i am posting it in evening.