Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sync System

Thanks
    I like Your Suggestion +1 from me
    it will help alot for admins to catch aimbotters
    Click Below To Subscribe My Youtube Channel

Thanks
    Well.. I understood your suggestion.. Especially its really helpful to admins to find many aimbotters.. I was confuced yesterday like a noob .. Now i understood.. +1.. Nice idea.. I have only 1 doubt.. Whether it will clear when we'r bugged?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryless View Post
    The most useful feature: Actually sync system can be a way to catch up aimboters! Yes really you can bust them.

How can i bust aimboters?
    Well, as i said yes it's 100% working when you sync yourself while dueling someone and you're confused about if he's using aimbot to report him or maybe admins can bust him, so while you're dueling him you should sync if he's aimboting his Aim will turn to 90Degres (it's aimbot bug) I've already busted many aimboters on A/D server which contains this script and it works.
    +1 for these reasons, sometimes I myself confuse if some aimbotters have aimbot or not. (Silent aimbot)
    If you are making fun of someone's Physical disability then congratulations You are mentally disabled.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryless View Post

The most useful feature: Actually sync system can be a way to catch up aimboters! Yes really you can bust them.

How can i bust aimboters?
    Well, as i said yes it's 100% working when you sync yourself while dueling someone and you're confused about if he's using aimbot to report him or maybe admins can bust him, so while you're dueling him you should sync if he's aimboting his Aim will turn to 90Degres (it's aimbot bug) I've already busted many aimboters on A/D server which contains this script and it works.
    Really?? Will it?

Not really! the kind of aimbot this command can help detect is only the aimbot with 90°/180° spins. Such aimbots are easily perceptible without such syncronizing commands, bullets just make their way to you with aimboter standing distant from you.

Your sycronizing command cannot really help detect skin aimbots aka silent aimbots -aimbots that do not make your aim spin through degrees even if player you'r shooting at uses syc command.

There is no such need of such aimbot detector which only is limited to the one which is easily detectable with distance taken into consideration between aimbot and a pro aim.
    P.s. as it said by some wise person that checking for aim-bot is admins' job, you just don't worry and enjoy the game.
    Last edited by Rackham; 12-01-17 at 06:17 PM.

Thanks
    I know what you're talking about anti-sync aimbot yes actually the sync system won't work on it so it will have no effects on it. But once again not everyone would be using the anti-sync aimbot i personally can tell you if it's anti-sync or simple aimbot only on one duel, and one thing, both of anti-sync and simple aimbot have a bug. Yes, when they kill someone when the player dies their aim turns off it has not been fixed and it cannot since the aimbot works to detect player movements and once he dies he will try to search for another player to target on. And i already gave proofs with providing a video, it's not the only video or the second one but there're hundred of bust videos. And to be honest i actually don't worry about admins since i know they're doing their jobs but let's say i care about it cause 30% of their jobs must come from us too since we're a community we're here to help each other by giving our ideas that could be useful and reporting cheaters/rulebreakers since they're not superhumans ! We must help them.

Such aimbots are easily perceptible without such syncronizing commands, bullets just make their way to you with aimboter standing distant from you.
    Totally disagree with you. There's no way to check if the player is using aimbot or not only if it's obvious 100% accuracy, but still we can't be sure of it, sync system would be useful in this case. And if you say they are easily perceptible, why some players are still playing around here? Not to offense anyone but i do believe some players in GamerX are using aimbot and claiming that it's skills.

Thanks for your opinion and the new informations you shared with us.
    Last edited by Cryless; 12-01-17 at 07:13 PM.