Challenge time suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Challenge time suggestion

So i'm suggesting to add a time counter on /challenge as in races, i mean to show the time all the way through the challenge map, not only at the end of it, like this would be more fun and easier to know if u are going to break any record or not.
    Regards Ghost_99

http://forum.gamerxserver.com/showth...Challenge+time

(I'm doubting that it got suggested in another thread, i don't know.)
    By the way it is very useful like that in Race it will be good to see if we passed the first record timer.
    But please use the search button once again, seems that you forget to do :P
    "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

I will seize the topic and suggest allowing players to use /mytime in challenges, cause some challenges are long and it starts to get night and we can't see a shit when it become dark, making a shit (nearly impossible) to keep going on the map...

Comment

Originally posted by Pacific View Post
        I will seize the topic and suggest allowing players to use /mytime in challenges, cause some challenges are long and it starts to get night and we can't see a shit when it become dark, making a shit (nearly impossible) to keep going on the map...
        Agree with Pacific, it's really annoying. But there's a solution i think for me it did worked just increase PC Brightness + In-Game Birghtness ESC+Settings -> Increase Brightness to maximum + Advanced Settings -> Increase Draw Distance to maximum aswell.

It may cause you some FPS Drops if your PC specs are bad you have to adjust Brightness and Draw Distance to avoid that, but it would be good if we can use /mytime on events & challenges.

Dont like me? have a seat with the rest the of bitches waiting for me to give a fuck...Haters gonna hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacific View Post
          I'm not with you in this. Event and challenge maps are created with the time. For example an event map requires to be in night with lights or without, for challenges to be more harder and for events for a purpose in each event mode. You can change your game brightness as you want like Cryless mentioned.
          "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

Originally posted by Dodo View Post
            I'm not with you in this. Event and challenge maps are created with the time. For example an event map requires to be in night with lights or without, for challenges to be more harder and for events for a purpose in each event mode. You can change your game brightness as you want like Cryless mentioned.
            I understand your point, but I'm sure some challenges were not made to have the Night as part of its difficulty, like the Grenade Jumps.

In other way, what about restarting the time everytime you respawn in the challenges, like it happens in CTF events? Each time you type /retry or is respawned to the start, the time goes back to its start, any time it starts. Like, you fall in a grenade jump, goes back to start point and the time starts again in 12:00/7:00/2:00, whatever

Comment

we need a small one like this !

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X