This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye!<3

As you can see im leaving Gamerx forever.

I had a lot of fun playing here but its time to stop! I want to thanks to all my friends especial to CoCoReNdAn, my bestie Queen hope you will have fun without me, guy who reset my speedboost... thanks about that CasHewZ, i will never forgive you for that ! first friend Ez. Beats goodbye you ass! PANZEHIR and remi noobs... love you all <3 forever and i will never forget u.btw hate you sooll.��

Have a nice time in GamerX.

Regards
    *PS*Delija nauči igrat
    Last edited by Tinaa; 14-01-17, 12:58 AM.

Originally posted by Tinaa View Post

I had a lot of fun playing here but its time to stop! I want to thanks to all my friends especial to CoCoReNdAn, my bestie Queen hope you will have fun without me, guy who reset my speedboost... thanks about that CasHewZ, i will never forgive you for that ! first friend Ez. Beats goodbye you ass! PANZEHIR and remi noobs... love you all <3 forever and i will never forget u.

Have a nice time in GamerX.

Regards
    *PS*Delija nauči igrat
    Nooooo! Don't leave ;-; we just met but damn..
    Anyway! We had so much fun in-game you'll be missed </3 hope to see you in-game, and take care, have fun in your life! ;-;

Comment

Originally posted by .Paige. View Post
      Nooooo! Don't leave ;-; we just met but damn..
      Anyway! We had so much fun in-game you'll be missed </3 hope to see you in-game, and take care, have fun in your life! ;-;
      True but im playing really really long time and got bored thank you for that it was really nice but its time to leave i will miss you too ly <3

Ps thanks to cute too
      Last edited by Tinaa; 14-01-17, 01:44 AM.

Comment

Hold on a sec u can't just leave like this first of all u have to give me all your cookies u gave me only 3k xD just kidding i will miss u so much we had lots of fun back back in the days when u were a big nooba and now it's time for u to handle your real life things, so enjoy your life and i wish you all the best and success in the future .

p.s : hate me as much as u like but i won't stop loving u
        Last edited by Solaimane; 14-01-17, 01:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by soollaimane View Post
          Hold on a sec u can't just leave like this first of all u have to give me all your cookies u gave me only 3k xD just kiddingi will miss u so much we had lots of back back in the days when u were a big nooba, so enjoy your life and i wish you all the best and success in the future .

I deleted game already sorry ahhaha
          I will miss you too
          Thanks, Have a nice future you too

Lol, okay...

Comment

Originally posted by Tinaa View Post
            Byee Tina :c thanks for giving us alot of fun in game, we will miss you
            And I'm not a child we used to play before .. maybe you forgot me . Anyways, welcome you back to gamerX and play with us anytime <3
            \(0.0)/ MaxSafy ~
            o.O.o Allen ~
            (~0.0)~ Robo_N1X

Comment

Bye tina :P Luck en tu vida

Comment

Good Bye Tina
                Take Care and kisses ♡♡

Comment

To be honest, I really didn't like you in the old days because you used to always kill me when you saw me with Ez. I'm sorry about acting not friendly around you, anyway, good luck and have fun with your life...

Comment

Bye and take care ! Good luck hope you'll reach every goal in your life.

Dont like me? have a seat with the rest the of bitches waiting for me to give a fuck...Haters gonna hate.

Comment

Good luck in life

Comment

Bye,
                        Take care and good luck with your real life, We'll miss you .

Comment

Good luck and take care Tina!! I hope the best for your life!! ^^
                          Last edited by AlexM; 14-01-17, 02:27 PM.

Comment

My first crush is leaving I'm really sad, you were a really really good friend to me. I love you so much <3 I wish you the best in your life.
                            I'll miss you sooooo much take care!!!

Originally posted by AlexM View Post
                            Good luck and take care T-Rex!! I hope the best for your life!! ^^
                            She's not tinarex you noob!

Originally posted by soollaimane View Post
                            she's mine she always remain mine you don't deserve her
                            Last edited by Queen; 14-01-17, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Take care Tina, it was fun to rage while playing CTF against you :P

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X