No announcement yet.

Permanent Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it's already accepted and to be added in future, why posting the same suggestion again?
    KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
      If it's already accepted and to be added in future, why posting the same suggestion again?
      Excuse me? I didn't post again, it was bumped. But even if you talk about the first post itself, how could I know? No one ever said it to me

Comment

Originally posted by Pacific View Post
        Excuse me? I didn't post again, it was bumped. But even if you talk about the first post itself, how could I know? No one ever said it to me
        Bumping an unanswered suggestion is okay, but bumping an accepted suggestion is not, it's like we are all impatience for it to get added.
        Also admin Eliteus already mentioned it (more clear) in his reply that was already suggested and to be added soon. Even if he didn't, you should've had searched (in fact you have access to Trusted Player forum) or at least ask someone that might know about it (It's even already bumped in the public suggestion forum).
        It's not like i'm replying to have this suggestion closed and rejected, it's to prevent people arguing again if it's necessary since it's going to be added anyway... FYI, there are a lot accepted suggestions too but haven't been added a while since we all know already the developers have no time right now.

Logically i'm posting this to inform everyone else to stop posting useless arguments or posts like "+1 good luck", or anything else argues it for thing that doesn't really make impact like "it's not necessary, you're lazy", or "it isn't special". Also the idea you explained is almost same as Eliteus suggested. No other variant or addition.

So other than reasons above, then i asked to you, WHY? then you answered "I didn't post it, it was bumped", yet i noticed the same suggestion thread that was 1 years ago still open for now there which mean you can still bump it from there:
        http://forum.gamerxserver.com/showth...lass-selection

Thank you.
        Last edited by Robo; 30-01-17, 08:26 AM.
        KVIrc User

Comment

Wait but F4+/k icreases our +1 death count So i think it is pretty good idea.
          Left do u agree with it?
          [18:07:09] <.Crus> (19) report 39 aimbot plz admins ee
          [18:07:20] <Jasmeet> (38) lol hes admin hes cashewz hes pro

Comment

It would really be helpful, I'm lazy, i always waited for someone to suggest it, +1, Good idea
            Stay low, Go fast.
            Kill first, Die last.
            One shot, One kill
            No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X