• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [UNBANNED] [DECLAN] rip

Your name ingame: Churre

The time/date your ban occurred: 29/03/18

The name of the Admin that banned you: DeclanIsKing[27]

The reason of the ban: Noob

Extra information you would like to add: Banned with reason "Noob", at the start I thought that Declan banned the wrong ID, so the first thing I asked If the ban was serious, so Declan said yes and told me to post a ban appeal, and he will explain me the exact reason of ban.

I'm ready for everything that is gonna be posted here.
    Last edited by Pedro; 30-03-18, 08:38 PM.

Churre banned by Admin DeclanIsKing[27] on 2018-03-29 08:17:30 for Noob.
    Wait his reply then DeclanIsKing

Comment

This will be long but it's necessary. Do not comment here if you haven't read this entire post.

Churre banned by Admin DeclanIsKing[27] on 2018-03-29 08:17:30 for Noob.
      Hi.

Banning you was extremely difficult for me.

What happened in your last ban appeal was so fucking annoying. You should not have been unbanned then.

I have thought many times over the past few months (even before I was admin) of leaving GamerX because I can't stand having you here in the community.

I have many many many recordings of you DMing and so much of it SCREAMS illegal modifications. Aimbot toggle, weapons.dat modification, FPS unlocker whatever the fuck you are using.

I have literally recorded over 5 fucking hours of you playing. I have stayed awake late at night specing you on my Declan account and undercover ones as well.

Some admins have complained about me saying things like ''I'm not doing my job'' because I spend so much time on you!

I told them I'm working hard to catch you but they say ''others are checking him already.''

Yes they are, but they are afraid to do anything after the nonsense that happened in your last ban appeal (an inactive admin shitting on the decision of many active admins.)

Many admins agree you are using illegal modifications, but after what happened in your last ban appeal they are afraid to take action against you.

Even after your last unban I got video proof of your fucking aimbot toggle and admins were still to scared to take action!

I told some admins ''When you were set to level 4 you were given the ability to ban people and you are trusted to use it.''

But we are not really trusted to use it. They (some high level admins) cry and complain saying we ''used it wrongly/unfairly.''

Well I definitely did not use the ban command unfairly in this situation because I banned one of the worst players ever to come here.

Here are some things I want to say to you.

1. You are not a good player at all.

When you were level 1 I was nice to you. When you were scared to post TP app I told you not to worry. I even set my /sml to #Churre4TP and gave positive info about you to admins.

Then on the day you get TP you cheat and get banned (basically saying ''fuck you'' to the whole community.)

I thought ''okay, everyone makes mistakes and deserves a second chance so I'll act like this never happened.''

But then you use cheats again. Also you became passive aggressive towards players insulting them in subtle ways.

After your last ban you became even more passive aggressive towards players especially admins. You seriously hate players here who are good at DMing. You cannot tolerate losing.

You are also a huge hypocrite. You cry and complain that someone uses a trick that is 'for noobs' then you yourself do it.

Some admins have seen you on other servers saying the most vile shit to players. Since you have no TP status to worry about over there you can go full steam ahead with the insults.

You have a huge ego problem. You wanna be the best but you just aren't. Your ego is so big and fragile that you cannot handle losing.

You always cry ''ffs take dmg'' ''you lag'' ''thats a noob trick'' bla bla bla.

You disrespect Cashewz a lot too in game because you don't like that he is good at DM without having to use cheats. You call every pro player here a noob. You really hate Cashewz and you keep trash talking him. But once again you are careful with your words to avoid demotion. But you really do want to insult people here.

But since you have TP status here you be super careful in insulting people here. Today I caught you calling assassin ''pussyassin'' because you thought no admins were on watching you (I was undercover recording you doing noob shit.)

Whenever I beat you in Goo Hunts you would cry you hate me. Even after I found a goo and /tg you so you could get first place you still treat me like shit. Which leads me to the next thing...

2. You are ungrateful.

So I let you get a goo I found and you kept asking me afterwards to do it again. I told you I already let you get one and you say ''that was only one!'' wtf? No gratitude? After izayoi did like 10 goos in one day and you lost them all you kept asking her for more goos and she said ''more goos???''

I did the same thing for Scoutz (a real pro) and he never asked me again to do it. He didn't say ''it wasn't good enough, give me more!''

Why you can't be grateful? You are not a good player at all.

3. You have no sportsmanship.

Definition: fair and generous behaviour or treatment of others, especially in a sporting contest.

As I said earlier, you cannot stand losing. Instead of doing what others do after duels (keep dueling and try to beat the opponent) you just complain and blame something other than yourself, and of course you start disrespecting the player who beats you.

When I beat Yoven at goo hunts he doesn't cry like a little noob. He just tries harder to get the goo in the next hunt. But you will not do that.

You can't just say ''gg'' and keep trying. You cannot just be nice and competitive because you can't stand losing at all.

4. You cheat in almost all games you play.

You cheat on PvZ lmfao. My brother had that game on his xbox 360, such a noob game. Why would you cheat on there xDDD

You use cheatengine.exe also.

''But I don't cheat here I'm innocent.'' ~ Churre

You always have because as Elite said in your last ban appeal.

To answer your question, you would use aimbot again because you simply want to be a better deathmatcher, just like you did before. This time you stopped using aimbot after getting unbanned, you were very bad at DM after that. You remained bad at DM even until the ending of August. Come September, around the end of the month, again you appeared really suspicious. You improved drastically.
      Here is the video of proof I got after you got unbanned. This is CLEARLY aimbot toggle, but as I said earlier admins are too afraid to take action against you. Also you can see your noob cheat software on your desktop. You should have been banned for this. You should NOT be allowed to play here.

Here is a video of your behaviour when admins aren't on.

Before you say ''that wasn't cbug'' it is. You are using C button to cancel the animation to shoot faster; it's just slow cbugging.

Using fall dmg to evading death isn't against rules I just put it there because you like to call others noob. You were warned by Evil for doing this in ShipCTF (jumping off the ship a lot when at low HP so others can't get a kill from you.)

Many admins agree you are using hacks. Your cbug is not normal. Your aim is not normal either.

I don't want to play here if you are here. If you get unbanned I will not want to stay here.

You do not care for GamerX. You just want to play here so you can have something to do.

I have so much more to say but this is getting really long.

As I said earlier, many admins think you are using hacks. I didn't ban you for hacks tho I think you use them. I banned you because you aren't a good player and don't deserve to play here. Rule breaking when admins aren't on and disrespecting players/admins.

When I banned you you assumed it was for aimbot, that makes me thing you really do have it. Me and other admins and some TPs think you are toggling aimbot.

One admin also thinks you have an FPS unlocker.

I strongly believe you use hacks and I want to find out what you are using.

I banned you for ''noob.'' because you just are. Kqhk bans people for ''crap.'' Delija bans people for ''fuck off.'' I think these are way worse than calling someone a noob so don't tell me ''it's not okay to use that reason.''

The real reason is rule break, disrespecting, and having game play that is not normal.

I want to hear what other admins think of you... if they have the balls to mention it here. They have told me their opinions in private and I want them to make it public here.

Mention whatever your opinion is on this guy.

Declan.

Comment

• Robo_N1X
        Robo_N1X commented
        Editing a comment
        social engineered well

Actually I have no idea if you use some kind of hack in DM (because I don't even know how to aim in this game..)
      But your attitude is a damn trash in the vid that Declan uploaded, the death evade, the way you talk to that ASSASSIN guy...

Comment

Originally posted by DeclanIsKing View Post
        This will be long but it's necessary. Do not comment here if you haven't read this entire post.

Hi.

Banning you was extremely difficult for me.

What happened in your last ban appeal was so fucking annoying. You should not have been unbanned then.

I have thought many times over the past few months (even before I was admin) of leaving GamerX because I can't stand having you here in the community.

I have many many many recordings of you DMing and so much of it SCREAMS illegal modifications. Aimbot toggle, weapons.dat modification, FPS unlocker whatever the fuck you are using.

I have literally recorded over 5 fucking hours of you playing. I have stayed awake late at night specing you on my Declan account and undercover ones as well.

Some admins have complained about me saying things like ''I'm not doing my job'' because I spend so much time on you!

I told them I'm working hard to catch you but they say ''others are checking him already.''

Yes they are, but they are afraid to do anything after the nonsense that happened in your last ban appeal (an inactive admin shitting on the decision of many active admins.)

Many admins agree you are using illegal modifications, but after what happened in your last ban appeal they are afraid to take action against you.

Even after your last unban I got video proof of your fucking aimbot toggle and admins were still to scared to take action!

I told some admins ''When you were set to level 4 you were given the ability to ban people and you are trusted to use it.''

But we are not really trusted to use it. They (some high level admins) cry and complain saying we ''used it wrongly/unfairly.''

Well I definitely did not use the ban command unfairly in this situation because I banned one of the worst players ever to come here.

1. You are not a good player at all.

When you were level 1 I was nice to you. When you were scared to post TP app I told you not to worry. I even set my /sml to #Churre4TP and gave positive info about you to admins.

Then on the day you get TP you cheat and get banned (basically saying ''fuck you'' to the whole community.)

I thought ''okay, everyone makes mistakes and deserves a second chance so I'll act like this never happened.''

But then you use cheats again. Also you became passive aggressive towards players insulting them in subtle ways.

After your last ban you became even more passive aggressive towards players especially admins. You seriously hate players here who are good at DMing. You cannot tolerate losing.

You are also a huge hypocrite. You cry and complain that someone uses a trick that is 'for noobs' then you yourself do it.

Some admins have seen you on other servers saying the most vile shit to players. Since you have no TP status to worry about over there you can go full steam ahead with the insults.

You have a huge ego problem. You wanna be the best but you just aren't. Your ego is so big and fragile that you cannot handle losing.

You always cry ''ffs take dmg'' ''you lag'' ''thats a noob trick'' bla bla bla.

You disrespect Cashewz a lot too in game because you don't like that he is good at DM without having to use cheats. You call every pro player here a noob. You really hate Cashewz and you keep trash talking him. But once again you are careful with your words to avoid demotion. But you really do want to insult people here.

But since you have TP status here you be super careful in insulting people here. Today I caught you calling assassin ''pussyassin'' because you thought no admins were on watching you (I was undercover recording you doing noob shit.)

Whenever I beat you in Goo Hunts you would cry you hate me. Even after I found a goo and /tg you so you could get first place you still treat me like shit. Which leads me to the next thing...

2. You are ungrateful.

So I let you get a goo I found and you kept asking me afterwards to do it again. I told you I already let you get one and you say ''that was only one!'' wtf? No gratitude? After izayoi did like 10 goos in one day and you lost them all you kept asking her for more goos and she said ''more goos???''

I did the same thing for Scoutz (a real pro) and he never asked me again to do it. He didn't say ''it wasn't good enough, give me more!''

Why you can't be grateful? You are not a good player at all.

3. You have no sportsmanship.

Definition: fair and generous behaviour or treatment of others, especially in a sporting contest.

As I said earlier, you cannot stand losing. Instead of doing what others do after duels (keep dueling and try to beat the opponent) you just complain and blame something other than yourself, and of course you start disrespecting the player who beats you.

When I beat Yoven at goo hunts he doesn't cry like a little noob. He just tries harder to get the goo in the next hunt. But you will not do that.

You can't just say ''gg'' and keep trying. You cannot just be nice and competitive because you can't stand losing at all.

4. You cheat in almost all games you play.

You cheat on PvZ lmfao. My brother had that game on his xbox 360, such a noob game. Why would you cheat on there xDDD

You use cheatengine.exe also.

''But I don't cheat here I'm innocent.'' ~ Churre

You always have because as Elite said in your last ban appeal.

Here is the video of proof I got after you got unbanned. This is CLEARLY aimbot toggle, but as I said earlier admins are too afraid to take action against you. Also you can see your noob cheat software on your desktop. You should have been banned for this. You should NOT be allowed to play here.

Here is a video of your behaviour when admins aren't on.

Before you say ''that wasn't cbug'' it is. You are using C button to cancel the animation to shoot faster; it's just slow cbugging.

Using fall dmg to evading death isn't against rules I just put it there because you like to call others noob. You were warned by Evil for doing this in ShipCTF (jumping off the ship a lot when at low HP so others can't get a kill from you.)

Many admins agree you are using hacks. Your cbug is not normal. Your aim is not normal either.

I don't want to play here if you are here. If you get unbanned I will not want to stay here.

You do not care for GamerX. You just want to play here so you can have something to do.

I have so much more to say but this is getting really long.

As I said earlier, many admins think you are using hacks. I didn't ban you for hacks tho I think you use them. I banned you because you aren't a good player and don't deserve to play here. Rule breaking when admins aren't on and disrespecting players/admins.

When I banned you you assumed it was for aimbot, that makes me thing you really do have it. Me and other admins and some TPs think you are toggling aimbot.

One admin also thinks you have an FPS unlocker.

I strongly believe you use hacks and I want to find out what you are using.

I banned you for ''noob.'' because you just are. Kqhk bans people for ''crap.'' Delija bans people for ''fuck off.'' I think these are way worse than calling someone a noob so don't tell me ''it's not okay to use that reason.''

The real reason is rule break, disrespecting, and having game play that is not normal.

I want to hear what other admins think of you... if they have the balls to mention it here. They have told me their opinions in private and I want them to make it public here.

Mention whatever your opinion is on this guy.

Declan.
        Let's start, I'M NOT DUMB to use cheats, and what Eliteus said something like "Someone would use it again because they are DMer", that's right, but don't you believe on PEOPLE CHANGES?, I think not, what are the skills in a game for? To get banned? If Eliteus says one thing, that means I'm still a cheater? man I don't get it.

Declan, you are not even a DMer to confirm If something is aimbot or fps unlocker, I don't even like using fps unlocker because I ALREADY tested it on others servers, but nahh, I don't like it, the movements of the skin become different and I'm not used to it.

In the video of the aimbot when I was shooting you with Uzi, something like that can happen many times, I had 200 ping and you 60 ping ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ALSO I don't have 3 hands to move the mouse, move my skin and toggle it on/off in one time lmao

I'm gonna show here some of my videos DMing with Uzi and Sawns.

Deagle Duels:

Duels with Uzi and Sawns:

So okay.. There are all the videos of me playing, but I wonder If making a ban appeal makes sense when all admins will obviously go agaisnt the player.

And yeah, my behavior was being bad and I'm sorry, but this guy ASSSASSIN was a player who was being annoying and provoking at for many weeks, I didn't mean to react like that. It was too much from that guy, so I reacted really bad towards him.

And yeah, I also give a lot of excuses when I lose duels or I get killed like "Take damage", "noob trick" and more, but I can stop saying it, why didn't you guys told me that? If I look annoying to you saying that, just tell me AND I WILL STOP SAYING IT.

Disrepectful to admins, what bro? If you see me doing something like that, mostly is to Jafri lol he never takes my jokes seriously, and that time when it was with Cashewz, it was only 1 time lol, I don't remember to make it before. But really, I wonder how other players can iinsult, but Cashewz can insult as much as they want, I saw him many times insulting, and not even getting a single warning ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sometimes I insult, I know, but I'm really trying to change that, in the case that I get unbanned, you won't see me insulting anymore, I will try to control myself a lot.

And really, you guys think about me but not about that guys Eliteus, Solaimane, Payrle, Adrenaline, Blackbird? wtf?? Eliteus deagle skills are really weird (I know he's legit) and you guys don't say anything to him, Adrenaline's deagle skills are... just wow, in all duels I had with him he was beating me in 1 or 3 seconds literally, still not having doubts about him? Blackbird's sawn skills are also similar to mine and also not having doubts about him again? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also about cheating on PvZ it's not me, it's my brother, now don't come with the "hohoohjaklsdj the brother excuse", I just said that I'm the one who set the cheats on PvZ for him.

And I don't even know how to use cheat engine on gta sa, I think that works to set ammo, but do you think I will use it? I'm not that dumb to get myself on the risk to get banned even by Anti Cheat ._.

I think Cheat Engine just works for singleplayer games, and not for multiplayer games, that's what I think.

On the video, when you put an arrow, I'm not sure what you tried to look, If it's that "DLFiles" or whatever is it, it's a software that I downloaded to fix my DLL problems because I always had that problems with a game called "Geometry Dash".

Also that "C-Bug" on red zone, it's not even a C-Bug, it's just a crouch and then getting up, some months ago I asked Adrenaline and Blackbird If I can do that because I also saw that as a bug, and they told me that I can do it.

About the Goos thing, I just ask If there are going to be more goos, because sometimes I will go afk, so when I'm sure If there will be more, I go afk later, when I say "just 1 goo?" It's because I came late and I thought there was only 1 goo and there were no more goos, so okay, just to don't make you worry about that anymore, If I get unbanned, I won't ask for goos anymore when there was already one.

Keep me banned If you wish, I'm still sure about myself about I didn't use a cheat, I know that was not the only reason of the ban, it was also because of my bad behavior, but why a direct ban? I don't get it, you just could warn me and tell me that I was the risk of a ban with that bad behavior ._.

If you guys don't really know about DMing, then I'm really worried about how will be the future GamerX, banning innocent players because they're too skilled okkk

And repeating, I'm sorry for having that shit behavior. but why a direct ban? That's the thing I can't understand, at least you could warned me.

And about I don't care about GamerX, why you say that? I donated 10 dollars to the server and you think I don't care about it? why do you think I donated? To keep the server up.

If you mean that I don't care because "I use cheats" then you are wrong.

If you don't want me to keep playing on GamerX, then keep me banned, I know that I did not cheat. and again sorry for that bad behavior, that won't happen again, also no more shit excuses while losing duels If that bothers you, only in the case that I get unbanned, because the most probably thing is that I won't get unbanned, why? Simple, because every admin will go against me because they are "right" on everything they say, I got no more to say, only that, good luck on your decision If keeping me banned or getting me unbanned, your choice, Declan.

EXTRA NOTE ABOUT "AIMBOT" VIDEO: Well, so first in the video you can see that there's a part on where the bullets follows you when I'm not aiming at you, but Declan, I clearly remember that moment when I told you to toggle GM to test my aim, and in my screen I never did that, the sync of SAMP is not perfect though lol, SAMP it's a 2006 game, the sync cannot be perfect here ._. So I don't think that proof is enough to ban me, what was that? as I said, SAMP SYNC IS NOT PERFECT.

And yes, that mostly happens on aimbot cases, but sometimes it also happens on clear players because they move the aim fast and the sync is not perfect, so for you, If someone shoots you like that just ONE time it already means aimbot? o

Also here's the clip when I got banned, I showed the menu pause in the video:

NOTE 2: I see that you don't want to stay in this community If I'm there, and as I told you, I can change my behavior, and I was already changing it because I know that it's really shit. And If you don't want me in this community because you think I'm aimbotting, then what can we do? You just banned an innocent player, your first mistake as Admin.
        Last edited by Churre; 29-03-18, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Orignally Posted By DeclanisKing
          I want to hear what other admins think of you... if they have the balls to mention it here.
          Well lol yeah we do have balls to mention the things here xD, atleast i do have xD. I feel i need to speak here so someone just doesn't get treated unfairly just because he is a TP. Also you yourself asked for Admin's view so here i go. I will try to keep it simple and short.

Orignally Posted By DeclanisKing
          Whats wrong in that? Everyone plays games to pass their time lol. Also i feel Churre do care for GamerX he donated for this server. Also he do report/help. He is very active. He always try to find cheaters and discuss what he finds weird in some guy and all it shows he do care about server. He wants GamerX Clean from Hackers.

1. C-Bug In Redzone.

Yes, it's kinda C-bug he did that. Churre when you use that C again and again even if you do crouch it counts as C-bug and it's not allowed you kinda did that in video. You should not have done that but anyways even if that happend i think these things can be solved peacefully. IF WE WANT PLAYERS TO PLAY HERE WE SHOULD BE LENIENT WITH THEM WE SHOULD GIVE NOT TREAT THEM LIKE SHIT. Like Stefan said:

Stefan's Words
          Also, we're a lot more lenient with punishements. PLEASE try to help the player be a good player before punishing them. Even cheaters.
          Punishments should be a last resort please, especially the /ban command
          using the /pm command to help a player is way better and it might help keep an ex-rule-breaker around
          Keeping an eye 24/7 on them and waiting if he mistakely do C-BUG (it can happen) like you are using Sawn off in redzones suddenly by mistake for a second you do 2 shot. So do you think just because of this we should jail him for weapon bugs in redzones?

We can use PM to guide him to tell him that brother don't do like this, or we can maybe warn him that's all. It's just a game in the end. I think we can avoid dramas and fights like this too. Also ask yourself don't you think instead of enjoying this game we see more dramas here then fun?

2. Churre's behaviour with Assassin.

Yeah churre your behaviour was a bit bad with that guy. You should have done that specially that "'pussyassin'" but oh well we can again as i said do things in peaceful way. We could warn him? or PM him just. We all sometimes sometimes get angry we all are HUMANS. So a regular/donator/tp player if we be a bit more friendly with him a small PM to him for his behaviour will help alot and there will be less dramas/problems.

3. Declan's some points.

* You are not a good player at all.

* You are ungrateful.

* You have no sportsmanship.

* You cheat in almost all games you play.

No offence but it only made me laugh lol it has nothing to do with ban. You cannot ban someone for this lol he is not insulting or something. Yeah his behaviour can be annoying like asking for Goos again and again etc and a bit you know but i feel even if we do tell him these things in a cool way he will understand it.

4. Churre use aimbot.

Well to be honest i don't really know if he use that or not. I will not say anything on it much as i don't know (never really checked him or paid attention at him much for this ). I also feel we are still lacking in this thing that he use aimbot like 100 percent prove. We are still stuck on "Could be aimbot" but i think could be doesn't works here. Being 100 percent sure works here and that's when we should use BAN!

Anyways, that was just my view as i said earlier i don't want players to get treated unfairly and like shit besides this you yourself Declan asked Admins to tell what they think so that's what i did. I do want to see GamerX grow more and and more and that will only happen when we will give value to our players,be linient with them, understanding all are humanss then treating them like shit. The only thing will happen like this players will leave that's all.

PS: I'm not taking churre's side if you notice i do admit where he is wrong. He is not my brother or something lol. But the only thing i'm saying is to be linient then banning/warning etc. It will be more good trust me then doing such bans and giving these kind of rocking replies or something (It is rocking though i have to admit Declan xD) but trust me that's not needed. No offence i hope you understand my point.
          Last edited by Muaaz; 29-03-18, 10:46 PM.

Comment

Churre! we keep meeting like this.

Originally posted by Churre View Post
            Let's start, I'M NOT DUMB to use cheats,
            Yes you are, if you werent dumb you wouldn't have got banned twice.

If you guys don't really know about DMing, then I'm really worried about how will be the future GamerX, banning innocent players because they're too skilled okkk
            We do not ban players because they are "too skillled", they give up on trying to master the technique and resolve to easy prohibited solutions like aimbot,crashes.asi because they are cowards. (just like your case) thats when we ban them.

And about I don't care about GamerX, why you say that? I donated 10 dollars to the server and you think I don't care about it? why do you think I donated? To keep the server up.
            Sure that was your intention when you donated and its appreciated but don't expect that because you donated you are immune from being punished.

NOTE 2: I see that you don't want to stay in this community If I'm there, and as I told you, I can change my behavior, and I was already changing it because I know that it's really shit. And If you don't want me in this community because you think I'm aimbotting, then what can we do? You just banned an innocent player, your first mistake as Admin.[/B]

Thanks to Admin Evil for this video which clearly shows your aimbot, at the beginning where you killed golden (0:06) you were aiming at bella but your bullets followed golden??how proest??

Again at 0:23 you were aiming at the ground and bullets followed zookie to the right. also 0:30 bullets through the wall, that's some next level shit.

Another video of you dueling, 0:16 is the clearest moment, how did you make that last shot?? so pro omg

You just banned an innocent player, your first mistake as Admin

You are not innocent, you are helpful just to show off to people that you are but in reality you are a selfish cheating hypocrite, you don't care about the rules of the server which is the No.1 requirement to follow but you dont care, you just want to be the best by any means necessary even downloading hacks to achieve that. If you cared about the server even one bit, you wouldn't have installed any hacks in the first place.

Originally posted by Saturo;n197653
            What is the problem that has no solution and detrimental to people and tide me to do this topic is the time for a final not Sue P change my change my opinion on this topic Media problem forward to be TP change the opinion I will not tell me This time This time for a final Please PANZEHIR and Eliteus

Comment

This is the worst thing of ban appeals, that all admins go agasint you, I swear that I'm innocent, and about that videos, OMFG SEEMS THAT NO ONE OF YOU KNOWS ABOUT SAMP SYNC RLY ITS 2006 GAME

There are deagle duels, killing fast like in the video, and I also knew about that TurdmanJones was any player undercover.

I already showed all proofs I had of my gameplays, on the videos IT'S CLEAR HOW I MISS SHOOTS, there are no perfects shoots lmao what are you calling an aimbot there?

Should I wait a management to get unbanned again like in previous ban appeal? Really, this is a shit.

Why didn't you guys told me to record the duels? I'm able to record gameplays everytime, lol, what an unfair ban again, If all admins will go against me in here, I will stay banned of course, at least I'm conscious about everything.

SOLAIMANE AND PAYRLE ALSO PLAYS LIKE ME, Solaimane even kills faster and makes that type of shoots without aiming at me or others, and you all don't have doubts about them? I'm really confused lmao.

On the video when you see that at 0:16, I'm repeating, IT'S SAMP SYNC, in my screen he was in front of me, not there ._______. If you think I'm lying, then okay, believe or not, I know all what happened in there.

I don't have 3 fkin hands to move my skin, move the mouse and toggle at same time, the video doesn't show anything of aimbot lmao

If you are going to tell me things like "Admit it or stay banned", I won't admit any shit because I did nothing wrong.
              Last edited by Churre; 30-03-18, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Hello,

As it stands, this is the situation right now.
                Muaaz

Originally posted by Muaaz
                Whats wrong in that? Everyone plays games to pass their time lol. Also i feel Churre do care for GamerX he donated for this server. Also he do report/help. He is very active. He always try to find cheaters and discuss what he finds weird in some guy and all it shows he do care about server. He wants GamerX Clean from Hackers.
                Wants to keep GamerX clean from hackers, yet uses them himself? Nice one.

Yes, it's kinda C-bug he did that. Churre when you use that C again and again even if you do crouch it counts as C-bug and it's not allowed you kinda did that in video. You should not have done that but anyways even if that happend i think these things can be solved peacefully. IF WE WANT PLAYERS TO PLAY HERE WE SHOULD BE LENIENT WITH THEM WE SHOULD GIVE NOT TREAT THEM LIKE SHIT.Like Stefan said:

Stefan - "Also, we're a lot more lenient with punishements. PLEASE try to help the player be a good player before punishing them. Even cheaters.
                Punishments should be a last resort please, especially the /ban command
                using the /pm command to help a player is way better and it might help keep an ex-rule-breaker around
                "

Keeping an eye 24/7 on them and waiting if he mistakely do C-BUG (it can happen) like you are using Sawn off in redzones suddenly by mistake for a second you do 2 shot. So do you think just because of this we should jail him for weapon bugs in redzones?

We can use PM to guide him to tell him that brother don't do like this, or we can maybe warn him that's all. It's just a game in the end. I think we can avoid dramas and fights like this too. Also ask yourself don't you think instead of enjoying this game we see more dramas here then fun?
                We could warn him? or PM him just. We all sometimes sometimes get angry we all are HUMANS. So a regular/donator/tp player if we be a bit more friendly with him a small PM to him for his behaviour will help alot and there will be less dramas/problems..
                You talk as if you seriously think DeclanIsKing banned the player purely for these reasons alone. These are simply one of the elements as to why DeclanIsKing banned Churre. You make it seem as though these are the only reason why Churre was banned. The main reason is for "Illegal Modifications". Also, this isn't drama/fight, this is a ban appeal between an admin and a player.

No offence but it only made me laugh lol it has nothing to do with ban. You cannot ban someone for this lol he is not insulting or something. Yeah his behaviour can be annoying like asking for Goos again and again etc and a bit you know but i feel even if we do tell him these things in a cool way he will understand it.
                Are you serious? I'm pretty sure players can be banned for cheating. Also, just for your information - these are not reasons for the ban, it is simply things that DeclanIsKing wanted to tell Churre as stated here:

Originally posted by DeclanIsKing
                It's a discussion, so although it is off-topic to the ban appeal, DeclanIsKing is attempting to be informative about the things that added up for Churre to be getting banned in the end all of a sudden.

Well to be honest i don't really know if he use that or not. I will not say anything on it much as i don't know (never really checked him or paid attention at him much for this ). I also feel we are still lacking in this thing that he use aimbot like 100 percent prove. We are still stuck on "Could be aimbot" but i think could be doesn't works here. Being 100 percent sure works here and that's when we should use BAN!
                No, we are not stuck on "Could be aimbot" - we are very sure that Churre uses some sort of modification to improve his gameplay - not necessarily aimbot, but it could be anything which improves gameplay. I'm pretty sure half the admin team as well as DeclanIsKing, would not ban if we were like 50% sure. Of course, an admin can never be 100% certain - not me, not you, not any admin - however that doesn't mean we are not "very sure".

Anyways, that was just my view as i said earlier i don't want players to get treated unfairly and like shit besides this you yourself Declan asked Admins to tell what they think so that's what i did. I do want to see GamerX grow more and and more and that will only happen when we will give value to our players,be linient with them, understanding all are humanss then treating them like shit. The only thing will happen like this players will leave that's all.
                No Muaaz. I'm quite sure if you checked Churre very well in detail like half the admin team did, you'd not talk about being lenient. Sure, we need to attempt to be as lenient as possible when dealing with cheaters however that does not apply to a player that is Level 2+ (As they were trusted with their status) and especially won't apply to those who have been using illegal modifications their 3RD time of being banned.

PS: I'm not taking churre's side if you notice i do admit where he is wrong. He is not my brother or something lol. But the only thing i'm saying is to be linient then banning/warning etc. It will be more good trust me then doing such bans and giving these kind of rocking replies or something (It is rocking though i have to admit Declan xD) but trust me that's not needed. No offence i hope you understand my point.
                Yeah it's quite obvious whose "side" you are taking:

i feel Churre do care for GamerX he donated for this server. Also he do report/help. He is very active. He always try to find cheaters and discuss what he finds weird in some guy and all it shows he do care about server. He wants GamerX Clean from Hackers
                + The number of times you point out Churre's mistakes but tell DeclanIsKing to adjust instead.

Anyways it doesn't matter what side someone takes. It's all opinions at the end of the day

Churre

Look, MOST the admin team thinks you use some sort of illegal modification, sure you may have some skill in rapid c-bugging as displayed in your video, however, when not in recording and when generally dueling you, you seem MUCH better and WAY more accurate with your shots. I, as well as many admins think you are using something so to prove yourself, you should make another "IRL" video. Not like that shit one which you made last time, but something like this (I made this specially for you, so drop a like ):

To summarize that: Make an UNCUT, UNEDITED video of you BOOTING GTA San Andreas-Multiplayer. Record yourself DUELING players (Still uncut and unedited), MINIMIZE your GTA San Andreas-Multiplayer (Uncut and unedited), POINT THE CAMERA and show us your DIRECTORY and ALL OPEN APPS (Uncut and unedited), OPEN TASK MANAGER and show us ALL your processes that are running.

I didn't show the booting in mine and the task manager in mine as I forgot that those were important steps to checking for cheats. However I have proven myself in the past, therefore I don't need to show anything. If you can do the above summary - ALL UNCUT AND UNEDITED - you will have proved yourself.

Of course, you would have only proved yourself if the game-play we see is exactly as we see when we fought you before your ban. In my case, I am aware that I can beat most people in the server, so I didn't need to worry about cutting parts out where I die as I only had 1 death.
                Last edited by Eliteus; 30-03-18, 06:16 PM.
                Evolved.
                Sincerely please stop asking why I got demoted... I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
                  Hello,

Let me explain the situation and what you have caused to happen around the admin team:

You should NOT have been unbanned last time, as MANY admins thought you were using some sort of illegal modification whilst two non-deathmatching admins who were also inactive opposed us, therefore the ban was removed. We had a dispute in admin section about this - that admin did wrong - as firstly, he wasn't management/owner unban a player without having the consent beforehand. Anyways, that admin says that I was talking shit about him, when I only said "I hope he doesn't unban him again, as last time we were very sure of the ban" - now he goes around telling everyone I was talking shit about him behind his back.

Anyways that's the irrelevant past story - right now you have been re-banned because yet again the newer admins and some admins that came from inactivity again found you suspicious, so they all decided to re-ban you.

As it stands, this is the situation right now.
                  Muaaz

Wants to keep GamerX clean from hackers, yet uses them himself? Nice one.

You talk as if you seriously think DeclanIsKing banned the player purely for these reasons alone. These are simply one of the elements as to why DeclanIsKing banned Churre. You make it seem as though these are the only reason why Churre was banned. The main reason is for "Illegal Modifications". Also, this isn't drama/fight, this is a ban appeal between an admin and a player.

Are you serious? I'm pretty sure players can be banned for cheating. Also, just for your information - these are not reasons for the ban, it is simply things that DeclanIsKing wanted to tell Churre as stated here:

It's a discussion, so although it is off-topic to the ban appeal, DeclanIsKing is attempting to be informative about the things that added up for Churre to be getting banned in the end all of a sudden.

No, we are not stuck on "Could be aimbot" - we are very sure that Churre uses some sort of modification to improve his gameplay - not necessarily aimbot, but it could be anything which improves gameplay. I'm pretty sure half the admin team as well as DeclanIsKing, would not ban if we were like 50% sure. Of course, an admin can never be 100% certain - not me, not you, not any admin - however that doesn't mean we are not "very sure".

No Muaaz. I'm quite sure if you checked Churre very well in detail like half the admin team did, you'd not talk about being lenient. Sure, we need to attempt to be as lenient as possible when dealing with cheaters however that does not apply to a player that is Level 2+ (As they were trusted with their status) and especially won't apply to those who have been using illegal modifications their 3RD time of being banned.

+ The number of times you point out Churre's mistakes but tell DeclanIsKing to adjust instead.

Anyways it doesn't matter what side someone takes. It's all opinions at the end of the day

Churre

Look, MOST the admin team thinks you use some sort of illegal modification, sure you may have some skill in rapid c-bugging as displayed in your video, however, when not in recording and when generally dueling you, you seem MUCH better and WAY more accurate with your shots. I, as well as many admins think you are using something so to prove yourself, you should make another "IRL" video. Not like that shit one which you made last time, but something like this (I made this specially for you, so drop a like ):

To summarize that: Make an UNCUT, UNEDITED video of you BOOTING GTA San Andreas-Multiplayer. Record yourself DUELING players (Still uncut and unedited), MINIMIZE your GTA San Andreas-Multiplayer (Uncut and unedited), POINT THE CAMERA and show us your DIRECTORY and ALL OPEN APPS (Uncut and unedited), OPEN TASK MANAGER and show us ALL your processes that are running.

I didn't show the booting in mine and the task manager in mine as I forgot that those were important steps to checking for cheats. However I have proven myself in the past, therefore I don't need to show anything. If you can do the above summary - ALL UNCUT AND UNEDITED - you will have proved yourself.

Of course, you would have only proved yourself if the game-play we see is exactly as we see when we fought you before your ban. In my case, I am aware that I can beat most people in the server, so I didn't need to worry about cutting parts out where I die as I only had 1 death.
                  Okay, I will do that to prove that I'm innocent, but sure that I will get unbanned If I do it? I hope this time the admins won't go against me, I will do it in some hours/minutes, or tomorrow, but it's not gonna be late.

EDIT: OK ty elite!
                  Last edited by Churre; 30-03-18, 01:53 AM.

Comment

Okay, I will do that to prove that I'm innocent, but sure that I will get unbanned If I do it? I hope this time the admins won't go against me, I will do it in some hours/minutes, or tomorrow, but it's not gonna be late.
                    I, myself will unban you if you do that - BUT you MUST have the same skills as we saw before - IE. Killing the shit out of some players.
                    Evolved.
                    Sincerely please stop asking why I got demoted... I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

lols ignore background sound, my little cousins were watching the tv

Well, in this video I don't show my hands, keyboard or mouse becuase I couldn't record it, before I could because my pc was in other location, it would be possible to record both things If there was someone that was able to record it, but there wasn't. (If you wonder how I recorded it, I was holding a phone with my neck lmao, I was trying to record the gameplay, mouse, keyboard and hands, but I couldn't..) Also I don't think there can be irl bots to handle the mouse, aim, cbug etc xD.. so I think that's enough! as I said I wasn't able to record my hands with keyboard and mouse..

Anyways, I think that's enough proof becuase I showed the gameplay with the exact skills that you saw in heartbeat's or declan's video, and my skills on my video were even better I guess, so there I showed everything you told me!
                      Last edited by Churre; 30-03-18, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Alright, time to clear somethings. Which is needed. So let's start.

Eliteus words after quoting my reply
                        Yes, i'm serious and cheating can be a reason for ban. And i have no issues with it. That's why if you notice i didn't said much on Aimbot part and said (i don't really have clue as i didn't checked him for that).

The elements which he added are these i will maybe not list all as i want my reply to be short and easy to read.

1. C-Bug in redzone.

But According to Delija it was allowed 1 year ago and he even said according to him and stefan it's allowed. He even said he himself saw the video and that's not c-bug and can be used at spawn. Also he said bunch of admins used that in spawn (including himself). But he said to me though to ask some active manager though as he said "I haven't been involved into gamerx for a year" means he is not active much. But what's my point is whether it's allowed or not allowed you can warn someone for this Max as if he did just once or Pming will be better. You cannot ban someone for this lol i don't think it's a strong element.

2. Churre's behaviour with Assassin.

Well you know it's not so shit. I mean it's shit. You can warn someone for this. But it's not really strong element though. You can not ban someone for this lol and i don't think he used so strong abusive language. Adding Delija's words:

Delija's Words
                        This is 18+ game so try to not be so hard on swearings , even we(Admins) are swearing like 24/7.
                        So i don't think it's really a strong element it can be handled in a peaceful way or warn etc.

3. Declan's some points (Elements according to him)

3. Declan's some points.

* You are not a good player at all.

* You are ungrateful.

* You have no sportsmanship.

* You cheat in almost all games you play.

I will only laugh on this lol it has nothing to do with ban appeal. I will never ban someone for these things. (No offence though)

4. Aimbot

Now this is the only thing where i didn't said much as i don't really have idea. I didn't checked him. But you know what the video which Delclan posted i don't see anything much in it. He even admitted in the end of the video "I'm not pro in detecting aimbot but this seems toggling to me." So i don't i need to say much after this. Also you cannot know much from that reason "Noob" which not just me also some other admin with whom i had conversation said it's not correct (i won't mention the name here). But you just cannot know much from that reason.

Furthermore the videos HB posted it's not Declan's videos though.

Orignally Posted by Muaaz
                        Eliteus's reply after quoting my words
                        I don't know in which direction we are going or if you are being sarcastic. I don't know. I again and again said "No offence". I don't think i will get a medal lol or something if i really wanted to take churre's side. Specially if you think logically if half of the admin team is against him (if they are) so i'm not taking side of him. You know me and other admins too. Why will i do that do why would i like to argue or something with Admins for a TP lol who is not even my brother. It's like you are creating problem for yourself right if you do that right? (i'm talking about me) xD which i'm not doing.

Orignally Posted By Eliteus
                        I said to Churre he is wrong. behaviour wise even c-bug and about aimbot i didn't said much as i don't really have much info about it. I never really paid much attention on it. So i'm not saying much about it. But now you saying "Number of times and all" Obviously we Admins also plays a role. If there was no /BAN would there be this ban appeal and this all thing? It all happend after that Admin's BAN.

So yeah i hope you got my point we Admins (Including Myself) need to fix themselves. I hope you notice i even mentioned my name too. And we should be linient with players that other elements were not that strong in my opinion to ban someone. And you cannot do much with such reason as "Noob"

Orignally posted by Eliteus
                        Excatly, it's just opinions. Declan himself asked for opinions
                        Declan's words: I want to hear what other admins think of you... if they have the balls to mention it here.
                        That's what i did. That's all.

In the end i would like to say i hope i cleared out everything. And you know what we should now focus on that "Aimbot" if it's the real ban reason then doing debate here lol. I told you my intentions. Hope all is cleared.

Btw Churre, i hope you do give a solid proof now. If you are really innocent because i don't know anything about your Aimbot, other admins has seen you. So now they will handle.

EDIT: Yes, Eliteus i know that. The elements thing is just bullshit to be honest not so strong it cannot play any big role to make someone banned max we can do warn and it can be solved peacefully. Also even aliens will not understand what is the exact reason of ban after such a long post and reason "noob". Furthermore even if it's aimbot. I will judge only reply of Declan as to only that reply i replied. So the video which declan shared for aimbot i don't see anything in it. Also not just me even Delija doesn't sees anything in the video. If you are banning someone you should atleast give a solid proof i'm talking about the declan's video. I'm not talking about other videos which HB shared etc. So if you will make things so complicated what more you expect lol? then want opinions too? weird. If the things are simple easy short then that's always better. Anyways we better focus on that Aimbot now though (if there is any or not).
                        Last edited by Muaaz; 30-03-18, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Thank you for your cooperation Churre. Parts where you show your computer are very blurry, nonetheless you did do what was told, thanks for that. Quite busy for the morning so I will talk to other admins and get back to you later today.

Muaaz:

Originally posted by Eliteus
                          You talk as if you seriously think DeclanIsKing banned the player purely for these reasons alone. These are simply one of the elements as to why DeclanIsKing banned Churre. You make it seem as though these are the only reason why Churre was banned. The main reason is for "Illegal Modifications".
                          Last edited by Eliteus; 30-03-18, 12:38 PM.
                          Evolved.

Comment

lols ignore background sound, my little cousins were watching the tv

Well, in this video I don't show my hands, keyboard or mouse becuase I couldn't record it, before I could because my pc was in other location, it would be possible to record both things If there was someone that was able to record it, but there wasn't. (If you wonder how I recorded it, I was holding a phone with my neck lmao, I was trying to record the gameplay, mouse, keyboard and hands, but I couldn't..) Also I don't think there can be irl bots to handle the mouse, aim, cbug etc xD.. so I think that's enough! as I said I wasn't able to record my hands with keyboard and mouse..

Anyways, I think that's enough proof becuase I showed the gameplay with the exact skills that you saw in heartbeat's or declan's video, and my skills on my video were even better I guess, so there I showed everything you told me!
                            Okay I'm pretty much on my own with this now.

Here's a few problems with your video.

1. We can't see your FPS.

2. You are fighting complete noobs who stand still or move to one side. Any good cbugger could take these guys out.

3. Quality is obviously shit and we can't see the text in your task manager, we can't see any text in the video actually.

4. The video only proves you can cbug that's all.

5. The way you DM in this video is nothing compared to how you DM here.

I also don't like that you took down your previous IRL gameplay video. Got something to hide? Well I got your cheats in my video anyway so it's cool.

I do not trust you to play here and I don't want to have to deal with your noob shit here anymore.

Cashewz doesn't know what to think about you. Eliteus is more doubtful that you hack after seeing your video. Evil thinks the video isn't good enough. Sol said he agrees with what I said in my first reply. HeartBeat already gave his opinion and agrees with me that your video isn't good enough.

It's insulting that you think such a video would pass as proof. The reasons I just gave you is why your video isn't good enough.

Your last IRL gameplay video had good quality but this video was horrible. They don't have lights in Peru? You couldn't turn it on just for 1 min for the sake of the video?

You are trying so hard to hide shit it's annoying me and insulting us by assuming we will fall for it. Like I'm going to believe a video that has shit quality and were you just cbug some noobs to death.

Anyway. Payrle wanted to share this:

I want to give my 2 cents and my opinion on this...

First off, I want to clear something: Churre, I dont know if you use cheats, I shouldn't know cause that's none of my business and I'm not the one who spent months getting countless tons of evidence about you.. However I did have lots of duels with you and I know the way your aim behaves

The first thing i wanna start about is.. Your inconsistency. Sure every player is inconsistent with their aim and miss a lot sometimes, but you're on whole another level.. Sometimes ur cbug style completely changes and especially your exterior dm is completely different from interior dm.. I mean we can just see from the second video declan posted about you evading death from 0:20 i mean your cbug and your dm style is completely different and you are missing a damn lot.. I mean right in front of his face full rapid cbug and you didnt hit a single shot.. Theres videos that show ur cbug is way faster than this is and this is not how you rapid, also you never go this close to use your rapid on someone, you prefer to keep some distance..

I will try to further explain this if you dont understand me.. Other than the other videos that show you how you dm, Ill just show you a sample of how you usually dm with me in duels at /l 140:

Then sometimes you have duels like these:

I mean you can obviously see where you finish me off in 1 rapid only from that range.. WHICH YES it is possible but dont forget that this was both recorded at same time when we were dueling, the second vid only has a 20 sec time difference.. Now in the second your cbug is completely slower, and you miss a lot, so i dont know what is going on there.. Now dont get me wrong, everyone sometimes is ''pro'' and sometimes ''noob'' but the difference I see sometimes even in exteriors where you hit every shot but the differences I see is just.. it's not making sense you know.. The difference in the second vid declan posted is even bigger to me...

I want to talk about the cbug in rz in declans vid.. For people who say thats not cbug... Well it kinda is in my opinion Because think about it, You are using the crouch to shoot faster than you would normally so you are ''abusing'' the c button in a way to shoot faster, So i'd say thats cbug.

I also want to talk about what you say when you fight completely different in events for example, Just looking at me and didn't shoot a single time and when I do kill you, You say I use ''sensfix'' Which i totally don't by the way.. You say in exteriors that your cbug aim ''goes up'' when you shoot and that you have no idea How i myself control my aim at exteriors, Then you say I use something different to control my aim in events.. Well, 6 years of my life in a/d bases (mostly exterior) and samp clan tcw's and I have never ever seen anyone say this or never exprienced this myself.. I mean correct me if im wrong or even show me if im wrong but thats just not how it works, Dming in interiors has always been the same for me as dming in exteriors, except sometimes I get fps drops in exteriors.

Now now last thing... crashes or unlocking fps.. I myself spent 5 months trying to find people who use this shit, trying to find all of its game changing effects and stuff.. Did countless discussions with admins about it.. Used it myself sometimes to see how differently it acts.. And I can say one thing: You 100% unlocked fps AT SOME POINT in gamerx. Maybe for 10 duels maybe for 100 I dont know. But I can assure you, that you have used it at some point, Maybe you don't now after you saw others getting banned and realizing ''oh shit, using this is actually serious'' But I'm sure you used it at some time..

With all that being said, Churre, I want you to get unbanned if im honest with you, I don't like seeing tp's which admins trust for so long getting banned for something they know they shouldnt do as much as they know their own name.. So I'd love if you prove us all wrong if you can, But it seems impossible at this point..
                            Some admins suggested that I should have you make a better video showing your keyboard, mouse, task manager and your FPS.

But I'm not wasting anymore time on you. Half the active admins here know you are using something. Also, as I mentioned before, you are just a trash player.

Here's some more of your trash...

I hate to ban a regular player but you bring this shit on yourself. As I said earlier this is a hard thing to do and can create problems for me.. but you need to be dealt with already.

The server you were in on your so called ''proof video'' seems like a nice server for you to play on.

Banned.

Should I wait a management to get unbanned again like in previous ban appeal?
                            That's not going to happen. Also, it wasn't management that unbanned you last time it was an admin.

If any management thinks they are going to unban you I say this:

You can keep your trash player and I'll will leave. I'm not playing on the server with this guy here. Sorry.

Declan.
                            Last edited by PANZEHIR; 30-03-18, 09:06 PM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,052 at 08:02 PM on 11-03-18.

Working...
                            X