X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [UNBANNED] Unban me plz :[ or ill die of crying

Your name ingame: jasmeet[27]
    The time/date your ban occurred: 9:32 pm india time date 2 aug i think yes 2 aug
    The name of the Admin that banned you @delidja :
    The reason of the ban: good bye whats da reason is that srlsy i think its for annoying admin i think cuz i troll everyone ok im sorry i wont annoy/troll again
    Extra information you would like to add: im good players i come back after 1 year and im addicted to samp gamerx so let me join back i wont annoy anyone again Delija ban me on irc vry good delidja well players [ every dog day/time come and im mega dog my time will come too ]

FAQ:
    Q: How do I know who was the Admin that banned me and the reason?
    A: When the ban takes place you get some information on your chat, there you can find everything you need to know, kindly provide us the information to make the ban appeal go faster and smoother.

Q: What do I do if my request gets denied?
    A: If your request does get denied it probably means that you've used hacks, in such case we do not forgive anyone, so you will be permanently banned from the server.

Q: But it was my brother/sister/mother/father/frog/waldo(?) who used the hacks!
    A: We find it hard to believe in such excuses however, we do give you a chance to prove yourself, if we do get enough proof we MIGHT unban you, even though this is rare, so do not get your hopes too high.

Q: Why isn't it sure that I might get unbanned if I wasn't the one who hacked in the first place?
    A: Well, who can assure us that such thing will not happen again? It is never sure, if it has happened once, it can happen again, this is mostly the reason why.

Q: I'm banned from the irc network.. Unban me!
    A: Although GamerX does operate a part of the irc.tl network, we are not responsible for handling network bans.

Gamechanger / Avenger / Gangster / Gamer / Youtuber

Adriana ok im sorry Dunga im sorry Solaimane me sorry sIR Cashewz im sorry Delija DelijaTest idk whats ur name but im sorry ok HeartBeat im sorry unban me plz,im dyingggggggggggggggg

Comment

Why should you be unbanned as you are a "troll" ?

Comment

im sorry unban me plz

Comment

You'll be banned straight away if you continue with your crap behavior and don't bother to create a ban appeal if you continue doing it.

Unbanned.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,052 at 08:02 PM on 11-03-18.

Working...
          X