Clear All

• Chronized
    started a topic [UNBANNED] Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

Your name ingame: chronized
    The time/date your ban occurred: 8/29/2018
    The name of the Admin that banned you: Glator
    The reason of the ban: Aimbot
    Extra information you would like to add: Baited me duel and banned me for aimbot, Show me proofs. Thank you

• Delija
    replied
    Actually not all of them are new and i never said you used them or you didn't use them and they were just doing their job which is perfectly right thing to do.

Locked as nothing should be said anymore and i don't want flame war to start here.

Leave a comment:

• Chronized
    replied
    I wish these new admins would learn on this appeal, They put too much confidence on there selfs. It doesnt mean you got your admin status you will already look down to normal players that easily.

Leave a comment:

• Delija
    replied
    Alright i spoke with few Admins and they confirmed my words that in the videos Aimbot is not used, anyways i don't know if you are using any cheats or any other modification so i'm letting you know that Admins will be watching you and as this is your first ban i'm giving you a chance.

If you have used anything that is not allowed here please remove it as you are ruining fun for other players which is pretty much stupid, and if you are not using anything then i apologize for inconvenience.

Unbanned.

Leave a comment:

• Chronized
    replied
    Originally posted by Glator View Post
    I wont need to write a lot, thanks to Jovan for the clips.

These are your proofs. Me, HeartBeat and Jovan were watching you for a while after you were being constantly reported. When it became obvious you were cheating we decided to record you so we wont have to deal with your self defense arguements.
    If thats your opinion, I can do nothing. You should know the difference between modifications and self play. For how many years I played in this Community. This is my first time to get banned for Aimbot. I also wish other admins will look into this, This is really disappointing. In my opinion GamerX also has changed compared before. I'm not trying to insult anyone but trying to explain my side. The video doesn't even show a single proof of me doing aimbot, I was also thinking you got that guts to tell that you record me so you wont have to deal with my self defense arguements. Come on if this thing is for real, we are not kids anymore to argue things out. I also break rules but I never use illegal modifications for the sake of my Account getting banned on the Server.

Edited: You cant just relay into the Video just for you to be excused on explaining everything happened in the scenario. You can also seek a help from HeartBeat and Jovan so you can provide rigid evidence of me using Aimbot.
    Last edited by Chronized; 29-08-18, 08:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Glator
    replied
    I wont need to write a lot, thanks to Jovan for the clips.

These are your proofs. Me, HeartBeat and Jovan were watching you for a while after you were being constantly reported. When it became obvious you were cheating we decided to record you so we wont have to deal with your self defense arguements.

Leave a comment:

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,052 at 08:02 PM on 11-03-18.

Working...
X