• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [UNBANNED] Banned

Your name ingame: Nida
    The time/date your ban occurred: 1:52 am
    The name of the Admin that banned: jovan
    The reason of the ban: Drama
    Extra information you would like to add: Why i got banned even i told everything to Toxic and what i did even i said leave it ? and also Kritical is so annoying admin i don't have time to report in admin section i don't have time to even open forum account and after 10 to 15 days ago i open my account and got banned...? Kritical just want me to talk with him shitty thats why he annoying me everytime and killing me when i am fighting with other when i about to kill him he just tele or using GM so ?

Ok, so this is what happened,

Nida and another player named "Piece_Of_Shit" were driving when Kritical came and hit them with the car. Nida started insulting, he got muted, and after that both of them started talking smack and bullying admin Kritical. Of course I defended Kritical and standed by him when you guys are trying to look for trouble and drama out of anything. I would even defend you if you guys were in this kind of situation.

Even when I tried sorting this out, you guys called Kritical as being my "Baby" (was that even supposed to offend me?). Like I said before, seeing someone insult you and talk shit about you while you are busting your ass to check reports and keep a good vibe for everyone is really shitty so I won't let anyone get bullied here. Jovan banned you because maybe he got sick of your dramas, but trust me, I was like 5 seconds away to ban both of you, you guys create too many dramas here and we don't really need it.

Can't believe you guys started this over someone hitting you with a car........IN A GAME......omg

Comment

Nida Don't bother posting here anymore. These hypocrites are never going to admit their wrongdoings, because "THEY ARE ALWAYS RIGHT", even when they are not.
      You're just wasting your time and energy posting here.

You can not expect humanity from them because they aren't humans. They let go off their humanity for quite some time. That's why I have failed so far expecting a fair treatment from them.

Admins, don't tell me I wasn't allowed to post here. Mr Toxic_Ro brought me here by mentioning me in his post above ^

It doesn't matter anyways. Delete my post, ban my account. whatever.

Even when I provide evidences and logs here, nothing is going to change.

Every thing is a drama in this drama server.

Hasta La Vista, Hypocritas

Comment

Originally posted by Piece_Of_Shit View Post
        Nida Don't bother posting here anymore. These hypocrites are never going to admit their wrongdoings, because "THEY ARE ALWAYS RIGHT", even when they are not.
        You're just wasting your time and energy posting here.

You can not expect humanity from them because they aren't humans. They let go off their humanity for quite some time. That's why I have failed so far expecting a fair treatment from them.

Admins, don't tell me I wasn't allowed to post here. Mr Toxic_Ro brought me here by mentioning me in his post above ^

It doesn't matter anyways. Delete my post, ban my account. whatever.

Even when I provide evidences and logs here, nothing is going to change.

Every thing is a drama in this drama server.

Hasta La Vista, Hypocritas
        Instead of acting like a smartass to show everyone how "badass" you are calling us "hypocrites" for no apparent reason, you can get logs or whatever and try to explain to prove you are not guilty since you act like a victim, because we can come to an agreement. You can consider doing that instead of "he hit me with his car wow bad admen omg" and then trouble started, no one is gonna get you serious by that...

I'm still posting in this thread to help you both, some valid arguements may get you unbanned, but still, this is up to Jovan now.
        Last edited by Toxic_Ro; 03-02-19, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Nida has been unbanned.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,052 at 08:02 PM on 11-03-18.

Working...
          X