X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got banned today because of my brother

Your name ingame:Harry_Evelyn
    Your IP address:92.97.222.23
    The time/date your ban occurred:i dont know exactly , my stupid brother told it was at 12:10am local time here
    The name of the Admin that banned you:Pirate
    The reason of the ban:not reloading
    Extra information you would like to add:Hey pirate , i realy apologize for my brother , i was out for the day , he was using it full time , i dont wana stop playing because of him , i just wana play this server cause i love to play it , i play this server most of the time right ? i never use hacks pirate , please beleive me its my bro , i hope i'll get a positive reply because i love playing in this server ! peace \m/

Since you'r a nice guy i will unban your ip Account will stay banned. And don't let you'r brother ,sister or friends play with your account let them make a new one. Also remove all you're cheat's installed before joining the game
    IP Unbanned : join with a new name
    ]

Comment

I know pirate , your doing a pretty gud job everywhere but i played a alot with that account , and killed and died many times in tht account , and my score is above 1000 also , its hard to play in a new account for me cause of him , am sorry pirate , it wont happen again , if it happends again then u can ban the ip also pls pirate its a req

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
        I know pirate , your doing a pretty gud job everywhere but i played a alot with that account , and killed and died many times in tht account , and my score is above 1000 also , its hard to play in a new account for me cause of him , am sorry pirate , it wont happen again , if it happends again then u can ban the ip also pls pirate its a req
        Nope i gave you a chance unbanning you're ip that's it. ACC :Harry_Evelyn will stay banned
        Last edited by Pirate; 22-05-14, 11:29 PM.
        ]

Comment

If it was my mistake i wud have taken it without being sad , bt it isnt me pirate , is swear to god :/ why shud i play again because of him :/ i never get this sad before :/ pls admin i want tht account :/ i dnt want to loose it bcause of him :/ am gona kill tht idiot :/

Comment

You have got your answer already. Double posting to beg is not going to help. Go and enjoy the server, this thread is locked.

GamerX Granny

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,052 at 08:02 PM on 11-03-18.

Working...
            X