Post your favourite Smart Quote(s)!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your favourite Smart Quote(s)!

Post here one or more smart quotes from smart people which you like.

"/q for liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this virtual nightmare"
    - Pastor Richards

Comment

"/q for liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this virtual nightmare
      - Pastor Richards"
      -Northwest
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."
        - Joseph Goebbels

"People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people."
        - Alan Moore in "V for Vendetta"

Comment

Not sure if it fits but my favorite quote is without a doubt the following:
          "There's strong and then there's Army strong." - US Army.
          Yes, I'm a huge military mark... :c

Comment

Obviously the one in my signature. The pussy pounding veteran Ray J coined this in the beginning of the "Kim Kardashian Superstar" sextape.

The runner-up is Adolf Hitler's "It's just a prank, bro".

Comment

"Two things are infinite. The universe and human stupidity....and I'm not too sure about the universe."
              -Albert Einstein, 3021 when da mixtayp drops bruhh!!
              Originally posted by Burnedgrass View Post
              Obviously the one in my signature. The pussy pounding veteran Ray J coined this in the beginning of the "Kim Kardashian Superstar" sextape.
              I would've had a nice fap outta that if it weren't for Ray J's loud ass groans and shakey ass onion camera.
              Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Today it is no longer a choice between violence and nonviolence; it is either nonviolence or nonexistence.
                - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Lying to others is same of Lying to others.
                  "Next
                  Stay low, Go fast.
                  Kill first, Die last.
                  One shot, One kill
                  No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

"I much prefer the sharpest criticism of a single intelligent man to the thoughtless approval of the masses."
                    - Johannes Kepler

Comment

"I am truly free only when all human beings, men and women, are equally free. The freedom of other men, far from negating or limiting my freedom, is, on the contrary, its necessary premise and confirmation" Mikhail Bakunin

Comment

Instead of saying stupid ''real'' things about someone, take a look at yourself, because the most funny thing will be when you figure out that he doesn't even know if you are existe.

-Overd0se'ssmartquote !
                        Last edited by Overd0se; 13-03-16, 11:16 AM. Reason: maybe betta ?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X
                          I don't know how much posts i will delete or when i will completely close this topic as people start posting their own made quotes or jokes, troll, etc. And then some other people will tell me it's fine as it's "Chat" forum does not have to be on topic, while those people here often making post here to raise their post count. The topic clearly mentions to post quote from smart people that you like, or am i wrong here at all? Should i just undelete all those posts and let those topics coming for post farming being spammed on this forum just because it's Chat? Yes or No? I'd leave this board then. I just kinda disappointed to see Forum Games with the rules clearly explain and players that supposed to follow rules even breaks it. I'm not saying Forum Games are bad, but what if it's against rules? OK, i know i don't own this forum, so if people wants it, then i'd just leave this board. And sorry for being offtopic here for a moment.
                          I don't think it's "post farming" to "increase" post count. Honestly I could care less about that. It's more like we're just trying to have fun and aren't taking it too seriously and that's the case with Northwest and the others. Especially Northwest and I, we have so much posts and a good amount of "Thanks'" for them. Persil doesn't care about this whole "post count" thing because he's here to have fun and not here for a higher 'status'. So yeh, to sum it up, yeh no it's not to "increase post count" and in fact just a case of "not taking it seriously".

Comment

If that's the case, ok i'm leaving mooderating this board.

(My posts will be deleted later!)
                            KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X
                              I don't know how much posts i will delete or when i will completely close this topic as people start posting their own made quotes or jokes, troll, etc. And then some other people will tell me it's fine as it's "Chat" forum does not have to be on topic, while those people here often making post here to raise their post count. The topic clearly mentions to post quote from smart people that you like, or am i wrong here at all? Should i just undelete all those posts and let those topics coming for post farming being spammed on this forum just because it's Chat? Yes or No? I'd leave this board then. I just kinda disappointed to see Forum Games with the rules clearly explain and players that supposed to follow rules even breaks it. I'm not saying Forum Games are bad, but what if it's against rules? OK, i know i don't own this forum, so if people wants it, then i'd just leave this board. And sorry for being offtopic here for a moment.
                              Hope u aren't talking about me.

My quote wasn't a ''joke,troll,etc..''

Wasn't to raise my post count ''i think you already know that''

It's not necessery to post someone's ''smart" quote when you can make your own ones (i don't care if it's good or not), but i'm kinda that guy who doesn't like to copy/paste someone's quote and give it a big importance like he's the only one who knows about everything , i prefer to learn from my life experiences if you know what i mean ^ !
                              Last edited by Overd0se; 13-03-16, 05:05 PM. Reason: typo

sigpic

Comment

There are currently 6 users online. 0 members and 6 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X