X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payrle
    replied
    Originally posted by [AC]Bella View Post
    Hi guys, so today is the day that i made decision to leave this community it was so hard to took that decission for me. I was always loved to play Hunger Gamer and Ctf with my jaanis paige, abigail, ela, tinarex, lolo, Ariana grande, soolaimane, payrle, Evil, kaz0ke, gx14, gengar, Twinbow, scoutz, potatowastaken, spraky, saturo, goldeneyes, hoia, maxsafy, veyron, heartbeat, dodo, garib_admi, yoven, rackham, churre, overdose, gedo, antman thanks to all of u guys. It was always fun time with my jaanis to tease churre to call him just to say teri chaddiure xD
    izayoi thanks for making goos for me <3
    jobu_janes my bae <3
    Also beats, manunel, Robo_NIX, jafri, pedro, panzehir, glator, saxboy, kanwar, charger, left, rick i will never forget u guys <3
    i can never forget declanisking for his goo hacking thing xD
    kakashi who always loved my p-goo hunts
    it was always fun playing around with nuetralperson/gamehunter, daanduerloo, tunkgi, fernando,

SPECIAL THANKS TO:
    Matite for always helping me with img files.
    Mousytom n Nate for being my inspiration for making pobs i always tried hard to be as best as u guys in making objects.

I will also miss some inactive members: breakdown, AlexM, Tocha, kyle, cocoranden, sevenofnine, ez, sobe, raiden, rockingevilz, Monno, fenix, hamo, tanaka.
    I wish best of luck to all of u guys ingame also in real life have wonderful future ahead. i will always miss u guys love u all <3
    was so shocked to hear it, you really don't have to listen to anyone disrespectful, rude, or whatever, people like that exist everywhere, you just have to ignore them. but i can totally understand you, I hope you will revisit us sometime jaani if not, then wish you the best
    Last edited by Payrle; 06-08-17, 11:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• [AC]Bella
    replied
    Hi guys, so today is the day that i made decision to leave this community it was so hard to took that decission for me. I was always loved to play Hunger Gamer and Ctf with my jaanis paige, abigail, ela, tinarex, lolo, Ariana grande, soolaimane, payrle, Evil, kaz0ke, gx14, gengar, Twinbow, scoutz, potatowastaken, spraky, saturo, goldeneyes, hoia, maxsafy, veyron, heartbeat, dodo, garib_admi, yoven, rackham, churre, overdose, gedo, antman thanks to all of u guys. It was always fun time with my jaanis to tease churre to call him just to say teri chaddiure xD
    izayoi thanks for making goos for me <3
    jobu_janes my bae <3
    Also beats, manunel, Robo_NIX, jafri, pedro, panzehir, glator, saxboy, kanwar, charger, left, rick i will never forget u guys <3
    i can never forget declanisking for his goo hacking thing xD
    kakashi who always loved my p-goo hunts
    it was always fun playing around with nuetralperson/gamehunter, daanduerloo, tunkgi, fernando,

SPECIAL THANKS TO:
    Matite for always helping me with img files.
    Mousytom n Nate for being my inspiration for making pobs i always tried hard to be as best as u guys in making objects.

I will also miss some inactive members: breakdown, AlexM, Tocha, kyle, cocoranden, sevenofnine, ez, sobe, raiden, rockingevilz, Monno, fenix, hamo, tanaka.
    I wish best of luck to all of u guys ingame also in real life have wonderful future ahead. i will always miss u guys love u all <3

Leave a comment:

• Kakashi
    replied
    cya omar and gl

Leave a comment:

• _OmAr.
    replied
    inactive like 3 month or 4 months
    cya

Leave a comment:

• Churre
    replied
    Originally posted by Chiron View Post
    Inactive for some days or more...
    (new work cuz i need a new fucking pc)
    cya
    Cya in some days or more hehe... :P

Leave a comment:

• Chiron
    replied
    Originally posted by GEDO View Post

buy gtx 1080ti and play everything,
    jk cya. : ))
    LOL i need 2 years to buy that

Leave a comment:

• GEDO
    replied
    Originally posted by Chiron View Post
    cya
    buy gtx 1080ti and play everything,
    jk cya. : ))

Leave a comment:

• Chiron
    replied
    cya

Leave a comment:

• Crist
    replied
    Originally posted by Ariana_Grande View Post
    Hi guys, I will be inactive for some days or weeks (I don't know yet) as my computer has sadly passed away... Nevertheless I'll stay active on the forums and irc! Hope to see y'all soon
    Cya Arina! Hope your pc wasn't really expensive, cause more cost more loss.
    Anyway, hope you come back soon!

Leave a comment:

• Churre
    replied
    Originally posted by Ariana_Grande View Post
    Hi guys, I will be inactive for some days or weeks (I don't know yet) as my computer has sadly passed away... Nevertheless I'll stay active on the forums and irc! Hope to see y'all soon
    Cya, don't hate me more pls hehe

Leave a comment:

• Kakashi
    replied
    cya ariana payrle gonna miss you lol

Leave a comment:

• [AC]Bella
    replied
    cya ariana i hope that ur computer will get fixed soon also payrle gona miss u.. xd

Leave a comment:

• GEDO
    replied
    Sorry for what i wrote, i was wrong, come back soon anyway
    Last edited by GEDO; 28-07-17, 05:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ariana_Grande
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Martex
    replied
    Thanks, but i spoke with my dad and decided to be back

Leave a comment:

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
X