replied
    Inactive for 1-2 weeks

Leave a comment:

• Madara
    commented on 's reply
    till then bye

• jasmeet
    replied
    Going to inactive for some days because of exams but I'll come in game for 45 mins to 1 hr and also from irc if possible

As soon as my exams over I'll come back in gx for 7 to 8 hrs

Till then bye
    Take care
    Love you gamerx family

Missing you guys from now

Leave a comment:

• Shudeeyog
    commented on 's reply
    See ya soon dude!!

• Calamity.
    replied
    So i was inactive lately cause school already start so i need to focus on my college shits * fucking programming and mathematics dont let me play samp* soon ill be back <3

Leave a comment:

• Alisha
    replied
    Hlo all as you all know im kinda inactive these days...i actually want to but there are some reasons due to which im not joining(cant disclose it). So i'll come back but i dont know when
    So till then bye and hope you guys have a good time

Leave a comment:

• Calamity.
    replied
    i will be inactive again because my first year college life is starting to slap me next month 2nd week and i think i'll be busy also the second reason is
    my samp is lagging/fps drops idk why last week when i join GX and other server i notice my frame drops like 99-100 before now it drops 90 - 60.70. 40
    i already reinstall my gta , create new user and much more still didnt fix , i also tried to clean my pc still doesnt work. idk what's the problem. if maybe someone can advice me how to fix this shit.

take care guys^^

Leave a comment:

• HoocK
    commented on 's reply
    WO.o o.OW !

• EthanGamerTv
    replied
    Good brother Lei happy real life I remembered many moments ago when you showed me your maps and got a few moments
    GL MATE <3

Leave a comment:

• Lynx_
    replied
    Inactive.

I'll Be Inactive For 15 To 20 Days I Am Going To Another City For Some Personal Reasons. But I Will Be Active On IRC And Discord <33

EDIT: I Am Back
    Last edited by Lynx_; 22-05-19, 11:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• GangsterZz
    commented on 's reply
    You are the most reasonable and most smartest persons I have ever met in my entire lifetime.
    Im glad that I got a chance to meet you and be your friend. Good Luck in your life and stay as you always was!!!

• Madara
    commented on 's reply
    Take care of yourself , gonna miss you sawns king

• XWarriorX
    commented on 's reply
    Good Bye Mate, It was a pleasure time we spent together, Take care of yourself. You'll be missed.
    I wish you all the best !

• Logan
    commented on 's reply
    i dont play with you much but when i played i enjoyed... anyways its sad to see people are leaving..
    hope you come back

• Lei
    replied
    Hi. I have been inactive for nearly 2 months now. Lot of changes have took place in this limited time. Due to the growing obstacles and responsibilities in my life, I have decided to cut all ties with online acquaintances. This means I have quit online gaming, and deleted social media applications like Discord, Facebook and Instagram. So if you`re added by me there, don`t worry you aren`t blocked. While this may come off as unnecessary, I feel that it would ultimately brush up my presence of mind and give me more courage to face the problems, instead of escaping the reality. There`s a remote possibility of me coming back once everything is on track, but it`s definitely not any sooner.
    Though most of you might`ve not noticed me, I have been playing here since 2016. This community has it`s place in my heart for sure, because just like most of you I`ve spent majority of my late teenage here. I`ll just say that the place has ups and downs like every other community. I`ve met both kind people and assholes alike. But both taught me life lessons, which I would`ve otherwise never learnt. If you`re one of those who admire me, it`d be great to have your blessings. Cheers!
    #LongLiveAK
    Last edited by Lei; 25-04-19, 10:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
X