Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll be inactive for 1 week because I have problems with the internet and also because I am in a FIFA tournament in my city with my younger brother

Edit: I back today
    Last edited by Jordi; 29-03-19, 06:39 PM.

Comment

• RATIOO
      RATIOO commented
      Editing a comment
      good luck for fifa

• Logan
      Logan commented
      Editing a comment
      Fifa... real? or fake

• Exams and more i think for many days bye <3

Comment

• I am very sorry to say that i will not be able to play on Gx for couple of days or maybe weeks !
      due to some internet connection issue on my locality i can't able to play online games on my Pc.
      Last edited by Fearless_Noob; 17-04-19, 03:41 AM.

Comment

• Exams are coming will inactive for 5 to 6 days

Gamechanger / Avenger / Gangster / Gamer / Youtuber

Comment

• Hi. I have been inactive for nearly 2 months now. Lot of changes have took place in this limited time. Due to the growing obstacles and responsibilities in my life, I have decided to cut all ties with online acquaintances. This means I have quit online gaming, and deleted social media applications like Discord, Facebook and Instagram. So if you`re added by me there, don`t worry you aren`t blocked. While this may come off as unnecessary, I feel that it would ultimately brush up my presence of mind and give me more courage to face the problems, instead of escaping the reality. There`s a remote possibility of me coming back once everything is on track, but it`s definitely not any sooner.
          Though most of you might`ve not noticed me, I have been playing here since 2016. This community has it`s place in my heart for sure, because just like most of you I`ve spent majority of my late teenage here. I`ll just say that the place has ups and downs like every other community. I`ve met both kind people and assholes alike. But both taught me life lessons, which I would`ve otherwise never learnt. If you`re one of those who admire me, it`d be great to have your blessings. Cheers!
          #LongLiveAK
          Last edited by Lei; 25-04-19, 10:57 PM.

Comment

• XWarriorX
            XWarriorX commented
            Editing a comment
            Good Bye Mate, It was a pleasure time we spent together, Take care of yourself. You'll be missed.
            I wish you all the best !

• Madara
            Madara commented
            Editing a comment
            Take care of yourself , gonna miss you sawns king

• GangsterZz
            GangsterZz commented
            Editing a comment
            You are the most reasonable and most smartest persons I have ever met in my entire lifetime.
            Im glad that I got a chance to meet you and be your friend. Good Luck in your life and stay as you always was!!!

• Inactive.

I'll Be Inactive For 15 To 20 Days I Am Going To Another City For Some Personal Reasons. But I Will Be Active On IRC And Discord <33

EDIT: I Am Back
          Last edited by Lynx_; 22-05-19, 11:04 AM.

Comment

• Good brother Lei happy real life I remembered many moments ago when you showed me your maps and got a few moments
            GL MATE <3

Comment

• HoocK
              HoocK commented
              Editing a comment
              WO.o o.OW !

• i will be inactive again because my first year college life is starting to slap me next month 2nd week and i think i'll be busy also the second reason is
            my samp is lagging/fps drops idk why last week when i join GX and other server i notice my frame drops like 99-100 before now it drops 90 - 60.70. 40
            i already reinstall my gta , create new user and much more still didnt fix , i also tried to clean my pc still doesnt work. idk what's the problem. if maybe someone can advice me how to fix this shit.

take care guys^^

Comment

• Hlo all as you all know im kinda inactive these days...i actually want to but there are some reasons due to which im not joining(cant disclose it). So i'll come back but i dont know when
              So till then bye and hope you guys have a good time

Comment

• So i was inactive lately cause school already start so i need to focus on my college shits * fucking programming and mathematics dont let me play samp* soon ill be back <3

Comment

• Shudeeyog
                  Shudeeyog commented
                  Editing a comment
                  See ya soon dude!!

• Going to inactive for some days because of exams but I'll come in game for 45 mins to 1 hr and also from irc if possible

As soon as my exams over I'll come back in gx for 7 to 8 hrs

Till then bye
                Take care
                Love you gamerx family

Missing you guys from now

Gamechanger / Avenger / Gangster / Gamer / Youtuber

Comment

• Madara
                  Madara commented
                  Editing a comment
                  till then bye

• Inactive for 1-2 weeks

Comment

• Inactive until quarantine in my county ends, for some reason my pc can't boot Windows anymore and I can't fix it by myself, so I won't be able to play until I bring my pc to a technique and they fix it, so after the quarantine in my country. See y'all soon!

EDIT: I could fix my pc.
                  Last edited by Churre; 13-04-20, 06:47 AM.

Comment

• BreakDown
                    BreakDown commented
                    Editing a comment
                    gonna miss u

• THI
                    THI commented
                    Editing a comment
                    finally u won't bully anymore the noobs in medik spawn D:
                    good luck manito <3

• Logan
                    Logan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    will hella miss you boi.

• Inactive for 1-2 days, Need to focus on some topics left to study and irl thingys

Comment

• Churre
                    Churre commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Good luck, cya!

• BreakDown
                    BreakDown commented
                    Editing a comment
                    good luck bro

• Starting sep 25 i'll be inactive since my ISP will having a emergency maintenance activities for 5 days . <3

P.S Good news ! My ISP has updated us just Rn that we wont be losing our internet connection but instead we will having slow internet connection * Slower that before *
                  Last edited by Calamity.; 25-09-20, 07:45 AM. Reason: update iSP

Comment

• Churre
                    Churre commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Cya mate, 5 days without internet dang gl

• David
                    David commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I hope all thing well be good with you gl dude

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X