Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey It's said to see you leave this community Bella.
    I hope you come back someday because every now and then I am around 2.
    If you want to play mc hit me on messenger sometimes.
    Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
    WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

• BELLAA whyyy Ill miss u moree ill never forget our funny times Sisterrr im not playing too but if i join one day ill miss u more Playing was too good with you <33 Hope ill see u again playing one day

Comment

• ma bella!! , take care
        hope to see ya soon </3
        Man seeks peace, yet at the same time yearning for war... Those are the two realms belonging solely to man. Thinking of peace whilst spilling blood is something that only humans could do. They're two sides of the same coin... to protect something... another must be sacrificed. *Madara Uchiha*

Comment

• good luck and i am wish to see you back again [AC]Bella!

Comment

• Hey guys, It is kind of hard for me to say this but ill be inactive for some days or even weeks from ingame, simply because I need a break. I came to gx to have some fun and yes of course I have a lot of fun but at the same time It is starting to become a part of my everyday thinking and it is interfering with a lot of more important stuff I gotta handle for now, and at the same time it is bringing to me a lot of worries and anxiety, a lot of people I have known for a while including friends from 9 years ago advised me to do this so I don't get affected more from my life.. Until everything gets handled (cant share what exactly), I'll be back ingame. Even though it is really hard for me to stay away I'm going to try to force myself to not go ingame and focus on other stuff for a bit of time, I'll still be on irc and forums but way less inactive as from now till further notice, See you later!

Comment

• Originally posted by Payrle View Post
              Hey guys, It is kind of hard for me to say this but ill be inactive for some days or even weeks from ingame, simply because I need a break. I came to gx to have some fun and yes of course I have a lot of fun but at the same time It is starting to become a part of my everyday thinking and it is interfering with a lot of more important stuff I gotta handle for now, and at the same time it is bringing to me a lot of worries and anxiety, a lot of people I have known for a while including friends from 9 years ago advised me to do this so I don't get affected more from my life.. Until everything gets handled (cant share what exactly), I'll be back ingame. Even though it is really hard for me to stay away I'm going to try to force myself to not go ingame and focus on other stuff for a bit of time, I'll still be on irc and forums but way less inactive as from now till further notice, See you later!
              Good luck homie, one advice from me, try to avoid visiting the forums/irc either. The temptation to join in-game will increase only more.

Take care!

Comment

• Good luck mate, and take care 'ouss'!

hope to see you soon..

Comment

Hey guys, It is kind of hard for me to say this but ill be inactive for some days or even weeks from ingame, simply because I need a break. I came to gx to have some fun and yes of course I have a lot of fun but at the same time It is starting to become a part of my everyday thinking and it is interfering with a lot of more important stuff I gotta handle for now, and at the same time it is bringing to me a lot of worries and anxiety, a lot of people I have known for a while including friends from 9 years ago advised me to do this so I don't get affected more from my life.. Until everything gets handled (cant share what exactly), I'll be back ingame. Even though it is really hard for me to stay away I'm going to try to force myself to not go ingame and focus on other stuff for a bit of time, I'll still be on irc and forums but way less inactive as from now till further notice, See you later!
                  gl payrle my memes gonna miss u :v

Comment

Good luck Payrle! see you soon :P take care!

Comment

Goodluck Payrle, Concentrate on your works. You'll reach the success!

Comment

i can understand, hope to see you soon and yeah real life matter's alot good luck take care.

Comment

• Exams and lot of real life suffs made me soo busy, its time. Will join here in free time. Cya all.
                          Good luck GamerX

Comment

• inactive for some days because my laptop fan is broken and i cant join the game unless if i want to burn the cpu :3

Comment

• Originally posted by Kakashi View Post
                              inactive for some days because my laptop fan is broken and i cant join the game unless if i want to burn the cpu :3
                              good luck Kakashi, I hope you will can come back soon

Comment

• ill be inactive for weeks
                                due to thesis and school activities

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X