X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im anctive for 1 week coz pre board exam or more
    Feeling Lonely? http://a.top4top.net/i_5d9879f1f60.gif лллл Try this

Comment

Not going to be as active as before for a year because im in Switzerland as exchange student and not much time.
      http://gamerxserver.com/forum/group....uss#gmessage57

Comment

Good Bye campionull and wait your leaving SA-MP forever or Temp?
        My Youtube Channel
        GamerX4Life

[10:13:51] <@GX-22> * Admin Hose (ID:51) set their MegaJump Value to 3.0
        [10:37:00] <@GX-28> * Admin Manuel[M4] (ID:78) used Fuck You on Hose (ID:51)

Comment

Originally posted by Campionull
          Leaving SA-MP FOREVER
          Bye Everyone!
          For the 18th time..
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

GUDBYE CAMPIONULL SEE U NEXT WEEK

Comment

I'm going to be less active in game, forum, and irc. It's my last year of high school so I gotta be good :|

Comment

Best of luck to your last year of high school, Soo.
                No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings.

Comment

Gonna be inactive starting from 11 September, I might play Fridays/Thursdays but not too sure since I'm in a very sensitive suituation.

Thank you for understanding.

Comment

Good luck and all the best Zarky !

Comment

have to be inactive i had shifted my home from 1 place to another and the other olace has bo internet connection but i had given the application for remove the internet connection from that place to the new place and they said ok your work will be done in 2-5 days so now cant come ingame cant play gamerx but inshallah i will come in few days i am missing you all and i posted this from mobile cya after few days.

EDIT: finally i got my internet but now the test is coming towards me and i have to inactive for 1 month i will come after 1 month cya
                      Last edited by Instant; 30-09-14, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Inactive coz exam and my mom break my keayboard so that I can study properly BTW I will active soon in game when I get my new keyboard

Comment

So the time has come that I should pay interest in my studies after resting 5 months of holidays. College is started from tomorrow and therefore I won't be active in-game. Will come on weekend or late night when I'm done with my work for some minutes or perhaps an hour.
                          Need new haters, the old one started to love me!

Comment

Dont really think ill be playing anymore.

Comment

Take care in the future man! Hope to see you around!

Comment

Okay, My PC is dead now and I have no time to play due I am working and studying and it spend all my time.
                                I'm gonna be inactive for the next 3-4 months or till I buy a new pc( not gonna happen soon).
                                Thanks GX commnity for being part of my life and im really gonna miss u all. Cya

-infamous.

EDIT: Back :P
                                Last edited by Infamous; 31-12-14, 04:05 PM.

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X