• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• playa
    replied
    Hello, i have donated 0.40$ for me and Dodo0
    http://i.imgur.com/K3F8rD.png
    Last edited by remi; 13-01-16, 08:08 PM. Reason: DO NOT POST YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION ON THE FORUM! // Okay..

Leave a comment:

• RMS
    replied
    I donated 3$
    Last edited by remi; 13-01-16, 08:05 PM. Reason: "Sensitive information in the post. NEVER share it. Also Maze is the worst moderator in the world." by hiyah

Leave a comment:

• The Bo$$
    replied
    Originally posted by Burnedgrass View Post
    You need money on your PayPal account to donate. So, you need a credit or debit card for activating your PayPal account, but you can put money on your account with pre-paid Visa cards, that card have a money balance when you buy it.
    So, How Many Cash do i need? and how to buy it???

Leave a comment:

• XXL_cz
    replied
    I just donated 15$ for this great server. It can be also thanks for that last unban. I was really afraid i won't make it that time. I think Tocha still thinking i tricked him though :/

EDIT: I didn't notice until now that Tocha replied on my last PM for him about server bug video so that last sentence might not be true anymore.
    Last edited by XXL_cz; 23-03-15, 09:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Burnedgrass
    replied
    Originally posted by darkness View Post
    is that for donate vise card is neccsary
    You need money on your PayPal account to donate. So, you need a credit or debit card for activating your PayPal account, but you can put money on your account with pre-paid Visa cards, that card have a money balance when you buy it.
    Last edited by Burnedgrass; 25-02-15, 07:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• darkness
    replied
    is that for donate vise card is neccsary

Leave a comment:

• Hose
    replied
    Guys i just donated

Leave a comment:

• Matite
    replied
    Just an extra note: please be aware that donating money to GamerX does not get you anything special... all you get is our thanks and a warm feeling inside knowing you helped pay for some of the server costs!

Edited by Left: Things have changed and this post is outdated.
    Last edited by Left; 27-06-18, 05:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Stefan
    started a topic Donations

Donations

I have received several PMs from people who wish to contribute to GamerX by donating. If you wish to donate, follow this link:

http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...tions-are-back

If you have any other questions, message me on IRC and I'll be more than glad to answer them.

Thank you for your generosity!
    Last edited by Robo; 23-12-18, 12:52 PM.

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
X