This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "N" word usage

Do you think we should get rid of the "n" word rule in GamerX?

Personally, yes, there's nothing bad with it (unless you use it in an offensive manner), and it's just another fun way to call a friend/brother, eg: Hey nigga, what's up?! (This still excludes "nigger", that's not going to be allowed).

Please give us your opinion on why you think it should be allowed or stay the way it is.
    Allow it
    85.71%
    Don't allow it
    14.29%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Cashewz; 09-02-19, 02:47 PM.
    Originally posted by Vishwajit
    I like to play samp and see 18+ dont mind

i am 8 years old never mind

ALLOW IT!!!!!!

Comment

Yea !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

We lost so many fun players after this rule was enforced. Don't know if removing the rule will bring them back, but there for sure is nothing wrong with the word. If anything, as someone of half African descent, I feel more offended that the word is not allowed to be used in a social sense. So yeah, I support removal of the rule.
        Evolved

Comment

Was willing to allow the n word but since snowflakes said no, I don't think it's possible to allow it. No.
          Just joking I actually want that rule to be removed so I'll vote yes

Comment

If you say this in any New York street you will be beaten. Does not matter what you call them. For both calls you get in a trouble "nigger" and "yo nigga whats up"
            The pronounce of "nigger" and "nigga" should be the same.
            Last edited by PANZEHIR; 09-02-19, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PANZEHIR View Post
              If you say this in any New York street you will be beaten. Does not matter what you call them. For both calls you get in a trouble "nigger" and "yo nigga whats up"
              The pronounce of "nigger" and "nigga" should be the same.
              This would happen in any country with a slave-trade history, not in a gaming community. The point is when major gaming companies like EA and Blizzard allow such language on their game chat, why shouldn't this tiny server in an irrelevant mod for an old game allow it. As far as I'm aware, I was one of the only individuals along with maybe 1 or 2 others that were of the African descent back in the days, don't know if much has changed now.

We're talking about a server filled with prepubescent white and brown individuals who are most likely from countries that still don't stand blacks anyways. GamerX isn't some server filled with African or Jamo hood rats.
              Last edited by Eliteus; 09-02-19, 05:55 PM.
              Evolved

Comment

Even game characters use that word like Ryder & Sweet in single player mode
                allow it , remove the rule

Comment

From my point of view we should allow the word. The server got many silly bans because of this word.
                  When other samp players joins our server and they get muted for that... they are like... wtf is this crap reason.

Comment

I agree with Charger

Comment

Allow it, noting wrong using that word as a joke.

Comment

I agree with Charger !

Comment

I dont understand, once this got allowed and Rick received bunch of complains about it. Rick decided you can use it in private like pms and clan chat, only in main chat was disallowed. Once in the uni i said "yo niggah what you doing" and for this i was in a big trouble, they took it as an insult/disrespect. You all said who cares for nigga in 2019 then why irl im getting in problems trouble for using it. In future dont complain to me that white players are calling you nigga, its your fault for wanting it. That person who said this is nothing in 2019 its a lie, dont listen him.
                          I see some unwanted/unloyal users are coming back just for this, nothing else.
                          Last edited by PANZEHIR; 10-02-19, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PANZEHIR View Post
                            Once in the uni i said "yo niggah what you doing" and for this i was in a big trouble, they took it as an insult/disrespect. You all said who cares for nigga in 2019 then why irl im getting in problems trouble for using it.
                            That obviously depends on who you say it to.
                            I bet if you say it between friends nothing will happen, but don't even try to tell it to your parents/teachers/boss. I saw manny people saying it in real life and nothing happened, you just have to be clever to choose in which sitiuation or who are you telling it to.

You also can say that i deffend that word because im impatient to use it but no, actually I have never used it, I just feel bad for those stupid bans because of that (actually I have never banned someone for that, but others did), and as you all can see, samp doesnt have that high player count that it used to have, so we should stop banning for silly reasons like that "N word".
                            Last edited by Charger; 10-02-19, 12:15 PM.

Comment

I agree with charger aswell

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,052 at 08:02 PM on 11-03-18.

Working...
                              X