Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jasmeet_singh application for [27] squad

Ingame Name: jasmeet_singh
    Age (OPTIONAL): [We chat a lot of shit, you got to be 15 at least] <20%> haha im 15 but everyone know i talk badest shit ever
    Why you want to join us?: <60%> i like u guys skill i like 27 clan family and other members are friendly and lovely u guys are good caring love u guys and special thanks to payrle[27] for inviting me
    Whiteboy test: [MUST FAIL]
    1) You're in a haunted house, but there's a million dollars of cash in there, would you go in and find the cash, Run for your life or come in the next day with a gun? ill run back cuz life is only one and so difficult to get from god ill say to god thanks god to give me this beautiful life god will give me cash if i hard work so i wont go next day with gun
    2) You get your girlfriend pregnant, would you marry her and stay, punch the living crap out of her stomach to get rid of the baby, or run away to another bitch? ill stay with her cuz i dont waana betray her
    3) Do you have a black girlfriend? <20%> no i dont have girlfriend :[
    4) $5 or KFC? KFC for sure
    5) A black girl approaches you and asks you out. What do you do? ill say im sorry sister im good single when i fall in love ill go with her
    6) What do black people do on 4th of July? After the Civil War, African Americans in the South transformed Independence Day into a celebration of their newly won freedom.
    7)Are You Here Invited By Someone yes Payrle[27]
    You need 60% to pass the test and be accepted.
    (Although many of the current applicants have dreadfully failed this test)

Gamechanger / Avenger / Gangster / Gamer / Youtuber

A Singh came to our land. That Singh's knowledge is kinda extraordinary. I feel like he would be too good for this squad. ("Kaaris is the first black president" -jasmeet), mark those words.

Comment

In second thought you know too much information and if we let you in, the squad might get into the FBI's watchlist,

You're too much of a dangerous person and a badass to have around, a bit too much for the squad.
      Focus on getting into less fights in school and not punching other people with a stick and then you might get a yes, for now its neutral!!!!!!!!

(/s btw)

Comment

i dont listen too much songs ok he is rapper i listen punjabi sad songs mostly so sorry fot that [ i dont even know my history ] first i only listen punjabi songs a few english songs i love shape of you and despacito and kendrick lama and daft punk songs and Swahili is language of black people i love black movies black panther men in black series blade trinity and other and Barack Obama is first president of black and
        Pretoria is capital of africa and Lagos Nigeria is city i love

Gamechanger / Avenger / Gangster / Gamer / Youtuber

Comment

i be lob you! i be dp positive from me! you must Join the 27 for me be very happy to hab u in clan 27 be purr fect for you in squad clan!

Yes FROM me! : D i like!
          Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

nothing more to add, accepted
            the 2 7 squad

Comment

After long discussion with my squadmates, I decided to give you a positive vote as you're a legit gem to us. I'm looking forward to see u with 27 tag on plsss sooon.

YES from batcold

Comment

Since I am unaware of you and inactive I leave the matter in the hands of my confidants as I have absolute trust in that they will make the right decision. Neutral.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Deux Sept [27]

About this Group

for them neegs in da clan of the deux sept 27 orh clique
                Type: Invite Only
                Topics: 18
                Comments: 56

Moderators

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                X