Clear All

• REJECTED: Rostock's Application

■ Ingame Information ■
    1. Ingame name: Jordi_Rostock
    2. Previous names: Jordi, UncleJordi, Shapeless
    3. Since when you play SA:MP?: Since 2013
    4. Your GamerX score: 32.863
    5. Total time spent in-game: 1695 hours
    6. Did you test/use any kind of cheats, trainers or hacks? (if yes explain which ones, don't lie): I've never used cheats
    7. Are you using some mods? (if yes tell us which ones): Yes, FPS Unlocker before the prohibition in the server
    8. Other games you play: League of Legends, Osu!Mania, Hotline Miami 2, FIFA, Resident Evil 6, Guitar Flash
    9. Previous clans: [AK] [M4] [S] [M]
    10. Why did you leave those clans?: in [AK] because they were inactive, in [S] because I was banned in 2018, and in M4 because of problems with Latino members and in [M] because the clan died
    11. Have you ever applied to a clan which denied you, if so then why did you get denied?: [M4] many times because I was too new to the clan, in [S] I failed the trial member because I got ban in 2018, in [ATM] for my unloyalty in 2017, i don't remember anymire
    12. Has anyone invited you to make an application, if so who?: No
    13. Why would you like to join [7NA]? (Explain): Because I know people with whom I speak regularly in the game and some privately in Discord, in addition to its members are mature, trained and well trained
    14. In which case would you leave the clan: In this case, I would hesitate to leave the clan or not, because anything can happen, something unexpected
    15. How would you describe your loyalty?: I've been almost 5 months without a clan, and I think I'm ready to enter and prove what I am

■ Gameplay ■
    Describe your activity: In the week I usually play between 1-3 hours a day, on weekends between 3-5 hours a day, it depends, yes, if I am at home. But I am active in my time zone
    (Rate from 0 to 10)
    Deagle: 6
    Shotgun: 6
    M4/ak/mp5: 8
    Spas: 5
    Sniper: 6
    Rifle: 3
    Sawn-off: 6
    Tec9: 6

■ Extra Information ■
    Scripting knowledge: -
    Photoshop knowledge: -
    Video editing knowledge: -

I have zero trusts.
    Last edited by PANZEHIR; 01-05-19, 10:32 AM.

Comment

It's a yes from me.

Comment

No, i don't trust you either.

DENIED
        You can re-apply after 1 month (03.06.2019).

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Seven Nations Army [7NA]

About this Group

Type: Public
        Topics: 33
        Comments: 87

Moderators

Members (2)

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
        X