■ Ingame Information ■

1. Ingame name: Eter
    2. Previous names: -
    3. Since when you play SA:MP?: 2015
    4. Your GamerX score: 3000 Above
    5. Total time spent in-game: 105 hours
    6. Previous clans: -
    7. Why did you leave those clans?: -
    8. Have you ever applied to a clan which denied you, if so then why did you get denied?: I applied for M4 Clan, and They Denied me cause I am Not good at driving and Racing. My Driving skills are not good enough.
    9. Has anyone invited you to make an application, if so who?: [ATM] Evilboss
    10. Why would you like to join [ATM]? (Explain): Well, I am noob at racing, So May If I join so get I improve my racing skills by Joining Them your clan, Also Your clan mates are Nice and helpful.
    11. In which case would you leave the clan: Inactivity, Disrespect.
    12. How would you describe your loyality?: I am good and Helpful Player.

■ Gameplay ■

Which servers do you play?: GX
    Describe your activity: Now this Time I free so, 9 Hours Daily but maybe My Activity change. After Eid.

Rate from 0 to 10.

Deagle:7
    Shotgun:8
    M4/ak/mp5:8
    Spas:7
    Sniper:10
    Rifle:9
    Sawn-off:10
    Tec9:8

■ Extra Information ■

Scripting knowledge: Well i have good Experience with Pawno, Also I am good at , html5, Php, Java and all other languages related to web Design and Development.
    Photoshop knowledge: Well I good at photoshop
    Video editing knowledge: I have but, i am not good enought at Video Editing, I just do a little bit.

To be honest,I barely see you in-game as well as never had a conversation with you so It's a No from me for now.
    Goodluck

EDIT:You got great skills,just giving you a chance,I hope you should be loyal to the clan.
    Last edited by Zed; 30-06-16, 12:23 AM.
    *StarBoy*

Comment

You are new but i find you good and friendly! The only fault i found in you (Dming in Pgoo's) but once i pmed you! then you never did after it! good guy!+ you got skills+ you was honest to me your m4 story and previous experinces!
      2-Don't worry about driving/races we don't need it!
      i find you helpful active and honest thats why i invited you!
      i am giving you a yes! gl!
      Last edited by Muaaz; 29-06-16, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SaxBoy View Post
        To be honest,I barely see you in-game as well as never had a conversation with you so It's a No from me for now.
        Goodluck
        Yeah I also See You IG, Thanks Anyway

Comment

B.o.s.s
          We being a skilled Player is not important you have to be friendly amd helpful so Its
          YES ( M also a noob )
          Feeling Lonely? http://a.top4top.net/i_5d9879f1f60.gif «««« Try this

Comment

You maybe never seen me ingame, i usually on IRC
            You're a helpful player, your behavior is also good
            Actually, i'm a noob too but you know, i was hanging out with ATM's members a lot, so they can understand who I am and how I play SAMP. And so do I
            You should hangout with us more. But, i still give you a YES ( just give you an advise )
            P.s: Btw, have you read our introduction? If not, please read it, you will understand more about this clan. (read carefully xD)

Here is the link

Comment

Originally posted by Kel View Post
              You maybe never seen me ingame, i usually on IRC
              You're a helpful player, your behavior is also good
              Actually, i'm a noob too but you know, i was hanging out with ATM's members a lot, so they can understand who I am and how I play SAMP. And so do I
              You should hangout with us more. But, i still give you a YES ( just give you an advise )
              P.s: Btw, have you read our introduction? If not, please read it, you will understand more about this clan. (read carefully xD)

Here is the link
              hahahha , Thanks For your vote, But I think I see you many Times in /Ga cause all time i am in /ga, but u never say you just spawn a Infernus and go away from /ga, Thanks I read the Intro of Clan.

Comment

I will get straight to the point. You are good DM-er (I can't deny that fact) but your attitude is bad. You was annoying me in-game a lot even though I said stop (you said "any reason to stop" - remember ?). We don't need immature skilled players. Also, I don't see anything else you have except your 2shot skill.

No from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken_V View Post
                  I will get straight to the point. You are good DM-er (I can't deny that fact) but your attitude is bad. You was annoying me in-game a lot even though I said stop (you said "any reason to stop" - remember ?). We don't need immature skilled players. Also, I don't see anything else you have except your 2shot skill.

No from me.
                  Yeah I remember We are Fighting and Suddenly you type stop in main chat if You type using this - stop than maybe I stop by seeing text on your hair, But After killing You Than I see your message, And I just Lightly say any reason for stop, I am sorry If it will hurt you, And I think you take it very seriously, The last conversation we had is only "Any reason for stop" From that day I thing we never Had a conversation, and Yeah You right I have two-skill power, But I also have Sniper Power, and Now Focusing on Deagle and Litefoot powers, As When I reading Intro of clan, The Owner of clan say, He just want to create not a clan for skill player or drifter/racer, He just want to create a clan as you know "Friends Clan" and he clearly say that "We don't need skilled or rule breaker" we need Helpful players, as I think I helping enough newbies who come to server, May I type slow but that does not mean I not help him. The answer of your last question I think due to over time difference Cause now these days I almost spend all my time to GX, Maybe After EID, I spent Amount of time to GX.

Comment

Originally posted by Boss View Post
                    B.o.s.s
                    We being a skilled Player is not important you have to be friendly amd helpful so Its
                    YES ( M also a noob )
                    Thanks for your vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Boss View Post
                      You are new but i find you good and friendly! The only fault i found in you (Dming in Pgoo's) but once i pmed you! then you never did after it! good guy!+ you got skills+ you was honest to me your m4 story and previous experinces!
                      2-Don't worry about driving/races we don't need it!
                      i find you helpful active and honest thats why i invited you!
                      i am giving you a yes! gl!
                      Thanks Buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by Eter View Post
                        Yeah I remember We are Fighting and Suddenly you type stop in main chat if You type using this - stop than maybe I stop by seeing text on your hair,....
                        Let me clear. We wasn't fighting in that time. All I did was teleported to /ga, run around and be attacked by you first.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken_V View Post
                          Let me clear. We wasn't fighting in that time. All I did was teleported to /ga, run around and be attacked by you first.
                          Maybe You right Cause I don't remember, Yeah I think I attacked You first So I just Killed you than I said, Again Sorry!

Comment

We never had an conversation before, i notice that you are a good player, never seen you breaking the rule but seriously you need more time to prove yourself that you deserve the clan tag, so No for now, good luck in the future.

Comment

No for now i dont know u

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Aqua Team Mafia [ATM]

About this Group

Type: Public
                              Topics: 158
                              Comments: 1313

Owner

Moderators

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X