X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REJECTED: Shapeless Application

Your information

- Do you speak fluent English? (IMPORTANT): Yes I do
    - What other languages do you speak?: Spanish, portuguese and a little Italian

------------------------------------------------

In-game Information

- Nickname: Shapeless
    - Previous nicknames: The people know as Jordi
    - Previous clans (and why you left): [M4] inactivity [wW]/Banned in 2016 and [AK] Differences
    -Trusted Player or Admin : Trusted Player

Introduce yourself

- Tell us about yourself: Well, my hobbies are SAMP, FIFA, Fornite, Sing Rock/Metal, and smoke cigarretes in my house and overall, I'm friendly in game and I hate hackers/rulebreakers/asslickers/annoying people.
    - Why did you decide to apply to us?: Because most of the members are friends of mine and we have spoken many times and they are nice that they have a sense of humor
    - What should we expect from you during your app period?: -
    - Were you invited by a clan member of S? If yes, by who?: No

SA-MP Information

- Your weapon set? (if you have a secondary set, tell us): Sawn-off, Uzis and M4
    - How long have you been playing SA:MP?: Since 2013
    - Did you ever cheat or use illegal programs?: Yes, but I've never used them in the game, it would be stupid. Just in normal game
    Last edited by Jordi; 05-06-18, 08:01 AM. Reason: Big error

Originally posted by Shapeless View Post
    - Why did you decide to apply to us?:
    - What should we expect from you during your app period?: Because most of the members are friends of mine and we have spoken many times and they are nice that they have a sense of humor
    ?!?!?!?!?!

yes from me anyway, lol

Comment

You like to change your clans quite often.I don't want someone who isn't loyal to any clans.
      *StarBoy*

Comment

Look you're awesome player,cool person,I really wants you to be part of us,but you seems like a clan hopper and this thing bother us.
        It's a No from me.

Prove me that you're loyal enough and you will get my vote next time.
        Peace&Love

Comment

Originally posted by Hoia View Post
          Look you're awesome player,cool person,I really wants you to be part of us,but you seems like a clan hopper and this thing bother us.
          Same opinion tbh. No
          Good luck for next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoia View Post
            It's a No from me.

Prove me that you're loyal enough and you will get my vote next time.
            Thanks for the vote, but now I'm another person, i promise my loyality this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Shapeless View Post

Thanks for the vote, but now I'm another person, i promise my loyality this time.
              i'd like to take your words and give you a chance you are a good friendly player ,

i just hope you don't disappoint me and the other clanmates by leaving ( if you get accepted )

Yes from me goodluck

Comment

Originally posted by Zed View Post
                You like to change your clans quite often.I don't want someone who isn't loyal to any clans.
                am not that active but i'll have to agree with zed , your actions speaks for you.
                Man seeks peace, yet at the same time yearning for war... Those are the two realms belonging solely to man. Thinking of peace whilst spilling blood is something that only humans could do. They're two sides of the same coin... to protect something... another must be sacrificed. *Madara Uchiha*

Comment

Originally posted by Gx14 View Post

am not that active but i'll have to agree with zed , your actions speaks for you.
                  I appreciate that you comment, but that person who went from clan to clan was in the past, and I matured in that sense of staying in a fixed one, and I think that I changed for the better.

Thanks to everyone for commenting, in case of how Kakashi said, I promise to show my loyalty in case of being accepted.

Thank you all for your support

Comment

I really don't care about the number of members we have in our clan which most of the other clans do by accepting anyone they can.You are a good person,but there is a scope for improvement as for now I or the 'other' members cannot trust you whether you would be loyal to the clan.Don't take it in a negative way as I or the other members do not hate you instead they want the betterment of the clan.
                    Considering your 'promise',you'll be given a chance and set as a trial member for 5 weeks[Probably you won't see me in-game but the other members would generally judge you].
                    For now,you may wear the tag and you aren't allowed to reply on applications or take part in any decisions.An owner/magnate may re-open this thread as fully accepted or denied.
                    Hope to see you an official member of the clan.Closing this thread for now.
                    Accepted as a trial member.

*StarBoy*

Comment

Shameless candidate doesn't deserve a chance to be in the clan.
                      You can't be in this clan till the day this clan exists.I did have doubts,that's exactly why i set you as a trial member which doesn't even exist in this clan.
                      *StarBoy*

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Stalwart [S]

About this Group

Type: Public
                      Topics: 79
                      Comments: 391

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                      X