• REJECTED: 2nd DeadBuddy Application

Your information

- Do you speak fluent English? (IMPORTANT): Yes
    - What other languages do you speak?: Only Hindi

------------------------------------------------
    In-game Information

- Nickname: DeadBuddy
    - Previous nicknames: [GX]DeadNatioN , [GX]Heal , [GX]Vish
    - Previous clans (and why you left): [GX] , i left Because Clan Wasn't Growing At All so i didn't wanted to stay and i took my next Step
    -Trusted Player or Admin : none

Introduce yourself

- Tell us about yourself: I like Playing Samp and Counter Strike and also i like playing Volleyball
    - Why did you decide to apply to us?: Because, Most of my friends are in [S] Clan (HoocK , Brakdown xD, And more)
    - What should we expect from you during your app period?: Less impatientness (as it increases the percentage of Denied), Helpfulness to new players and Activeness
    - Were you invited by a clan member of S? If yes, by who?: I wasn't Invited By anyone

SA-MP Information

- Your weapon set? (if you have a secondary set, tell us): Deagle , Combat , Sniper
    - Secondary : Deagle , Sawn , Sniper - How long have you been playing SA:MP?: 3 Years since 2015 (but started playing gamerx in 2016 like i said in previous applications)
    - Did you ever cheat or use illegal programs?: Yes, i used Auto-cbug back in 2017
    Last edited by VishyFish; 06-06-18, 12:42 PM. Reason: EVERY Single Line was Sticked together... Fixed

You left your clan today and applied here , you could waited fr sometime at least.
    Can't trust you.
    No.

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by AryaN View Post
      You left your clan today and applied here , you could waited fr sometime at least.
      Can't trust you.
      No.

Good luck
      Ty sir
      but about Trust i dont move from a Family clan to any other until i get kicked for a TRUE reason its your vote your mind i wont take bad thinking bout it Ty

Comment

No way ,
        Your behaviours are far awaaay from good
        Also like what AryaN mentioned you were just in another clan and now you are applying here

Comment

Originally posted by Kakashi View Post
          No way ,
          Your behaviours are far awaaay from good
          Also like what AryaN mentioned you were just in another clan and now you are applying here
          I cant say anything thanks for giving me details about the bad things in me i will improve them and also i dont want to be called clan hopper pls i applied here because i asked Hoia and also i left GX Clan and after 3 hours ago before applying i dont want to join the clan to leave it! I will stay here Life long until i play samp abd gamerx i promise!

Comment

improve your behavior and actions.
            No for now

Comment

What You see is what you see i think i dont did anything bad After Denied in previous Application anyways i wont Offend your Vote

Comment

This application can be closed and denied as i dont think i will get even one positive vote in my whole life and in this application.

Comment

Everything is mentioned above, no.

Comment

Work on what the members mentions.
                    maybe next time you will do it.
                    Rejected.
                    You may reapply next month.
                    Peace&Love

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Stalwart [S]

About this Group

Type: Public
                    Topics: 79
                    Comments: 391

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                    X